Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Massage extra prices change?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Massage extra prices change?

What's everyone's experience in terms of massage extras pricing? I thought Sydney was standardised at $50 nude hj?

Went to see a Japanese girl today. As usual, left the $50 out up front. When it came to part 2, she started the hj.. I eventually asked her to take off and she said no. I was very confused but she said it was $50 clothed hj and $80 for nhj!

In all my massages I've never came across this pricing. Sure, I've seen some sell b2b at $80 but never just plain nhj.

For what it was worth, there was nothing particularly special about this girl.

Is this a trend I just haven't come across before? At $145/hr, I'd much rather go to 227 for less and with better facilities and training.

Sent from my RNE-L02 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mepunt View Post
    What's everyone's experience in terms of massage extras pricing? I thought Sydney was standardised at $50 nude hj?

Went to see a Japanese girl today. As usual, left the $50 out up front. When it came to part 2, she started the hj.. I eventually asked her to take off and she said no. I was very confused but she said it was $50 clothed hj and $80 for nhj!

In all my massages I've never came across this pricing. Sure, I've seen some sell b2b at $80 but never just plain nhj.

For what it was worth, there was nothing particularly special about this girl.

Is this a trend I just haven't come across before? At $145/hr, I'd much rather go to 227 for less and with better facilities and training.

If you are paying much more than $50 you can get better value at a brothel. Many brothels offer $90-100 for half an hour with massage, CBJ, LFK and shower/towel as standard, and its not uncommon for DFK and DATY to also be included. Some guys are paying extra $200-300 for very nice massages. Keep your money in your pocket.

$50 for a clothed HJ? Just do it yourself, not much difference there. Ask at the start what the rates are.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Was it at Tokio studio ??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by username0912 View Post
    Was it at Tokio studio ??
    Haha.. It was. Perhaps just the trend for there then!

I probably just won't go back. Am I meant to clarify the prices after they send the girl in? Then say no, I want a $50 nhj girl, not an $80 one. Just all too hard.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If it's your first time at a place or there's no Intel on here I'd check with the girl up front. Shouldn't find too much variation within the common establishments. If it's too high, just be prepared to walk. Definitely not worth having over because if they feel like you're short changing them you're not gonna get the greatest service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha.. It was. Perhaps just the trend for there then!

I probably just won't go back. Am I meant to clarify the prices after they send the girl in? Then say no, I want a $50 nhj girl, not an $80 one. Just all too hard.

You're right. Its often too hard if each girl has their own price list. Random punting novices and walk-ins dont know the market price and pay. Too many better value shops elsewhere to waste time here

I actually think $50 tip at RnT is a bargain, especially for an hour session. It has been the same price for a few years now. Probably should be more really....but I guess it is a buyers market.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by vortex11 View Post
    If it's your first time at a place or there's no Intel on here I'd check with the girl up front. Shouldn't find too much variation within the common establishments. If it's too high, just be prepared to walk. Definitely not worth having over because if they feel like you're short changing them you're not gonna get the greatest service.
    It takes trial and error sometimes to know not to return. Its hard if you pay the $50 and then find out its a nude HJ only when you are undressed and time has passed.
    Unless I know the shop is reliable, I will ask when I get in the room, exactly what money pays for what, before the massage, and I politely say goodbye and walk if the cost is too high. That way I havent wasted anyones time, the lady can see the next customer, and Im off to the next shop which is very close if you are already in the city

Its only in the anonymous punting world that silly guys like us, are requesting a service, without knowing the final price. Oh, this also happens when we hire a tradesman, and the price goes up once the job is halfway through. At least with punting we can know at the start, what price is to be charged, but we need to ask up front

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I actually think $50 tip at RnT is a bargain, especially for an hour session. It has been the same price for a few years now. Probably should be more really....but I guess it is a buyers market.
    No disrespect, so the OP could get a clothed HJ for one hour. How is that a good thing?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've been to Tokio many times over the years and never paid more than $50 for a nhj. I remember one girl tried to upsell me to a b2b once but I said no. Many of the girls give variations of a b2b for $50 anyway.

So it certainly wasn't a case of being an unknown shop. I think the onus is on them to clarify up front that the prices have changed. It's hard though because it's meant to be a discussion between the punter and the girl. Reception can't say "we're assigning this girl and her extras cost $X"

I guess it has to be an upfront discussion before the massage starts.

Or, go to places where the total cost is paid to reception at the beginning. My preference.

Do not assume !

I did that and made a fool of myself in Adelaide! Handed over $50 tip upfront and thought that’s nude HJ ........ lol

And the silly bit is that the ml was actually Chinese so I should have checked first , afterall the shop was empty and pretty sure if I had bargained, she would have given in.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Do not assume !

I did that and made a fool of myself in Adelaide! Handed over $50 tip upfront and thought that’s nude HJ ........ lol

And the silly bit is that the ml was actually Chinese so I should have checked first , afterall the shop was empty and pretty sure if I had bargained, she would have given in.
    Even the legends of the game can have an off day. You are not a fool.
    No other city or state has it as good as Sydney. Do we have to assume that services are more expensive when travelling interstate, and clarify the price before proceeding? But dont mention prices in Sydney, as its a different market elsewhere in the country

Quote Originally Posted by murphy View Post
    Even the legends of the game can have an off day. You are not a fool.
    No other city or state has it as good as Sydney. Do we have to assume that services are more expensive when travelling interstate, and clarify the price before proceeding? But dont mention prices in Sydney, as its a different market elsewhere in the country
    Yeap, if you are Not frequently travelling inter state then it’s like fish out of water and you must check!

Apart from Adelaide, I found out Perth city Chinatown was $50 for a clothed HJ!

Many years ago in Melbourne, 3XX Clarendon St straight down from the Crown, Korean RnT shop where just the hr massage was $90 !

No clothed or cheap NHJ options ! Only extra on offered was $100! For which I got bbbj and NHJ finishes , but I must say the Korean girl was pretty hot and sucked me well, but that’s $190! I won’t pay in Sydney but hey, how often did I have a chance to have a shot in Melbourne? Been back down there like 5/6 times since and not a single chance !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    a black list of sharp gold diggers i've seen who try to charge more/up sell (all japs)
    1. Megumi@CrowsNest 47A (this megumi is the worst of them all, very bad attitude; slim, A-, well, almost no breast at all)
    2. Maya@CrowsNest 47A (Maya is young, first time I saw her all was good; i believe she learned these from megumi)
    3. Rola@Mascot 702 (now on Botany rd 1119) (Rola has no prob with going nude, but you can't touch her pussy at all unless you pay more)
    4. Ann@Albany Massage St Leonards (not sure if she's still there) - Manly beach babe (originally from Tokyo) who thinks she's Goddess and asked for $70 to go nude.

I don't go to Tokio Studio often, but so far I haven't met anyone there who pulled this trick. Could the OP tell us who this girl is so we won't pick her next time (or PM me if you don't want to write it in public).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post
    a black list of sharp gold diggers i've seen who try to charge more/up sell (all japs)
    1. Megumi@CrowsNest 47A (this megumi is the worst of them all, very bad attitude; slim, A-, well, almost no breast at all)
    2. Maya@CrowsNest 47A
    3. Rola@Mascot 702 (now on Botany rd 1119)
    4. Ann@Albany Massage St Leonards (not sure if she's still there)

I don't go to Tokio Studio often, but so far I haven't met anyone there who pulled this trick. Could the OP tell us who this girl is so we won't pick her next time (or PM me if you don't want to write it in public).
    Sounds like you need to ask as soon as you are in the room with the lady, not once the massage is started

Junior Member(有D料到)
    PM'd the name.

I would name publicly but despite being very annoyed, if that's the way of the world at this shop now, guess it's not her fault personally.

Happy to share with others if you want to know.

I'd always liked this shop and the Japanese there as it was good honest service without being stuffed around.. Guess no more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    PM'd the name.

I would name publicly but despite being very annoyed, if that's the way of the world at this shop now, guess it's not her fault personally.

I'd always liked this shop and the Japanese there as it was good honest service without being stuffed around.. Guess no more.

Well done for keeping things discreet. Do not name and shame WLs individually. They are trying their best to financially support themselves and deserve our respect. Its just that we arent obliged to go with their price ranges

Senior Member(無間使者)
    PM'd the name.

Thanks for the PM.
    As i said in my reply to your message, the shop itself is fine, and the Mamasan does a great job too, but you never know how individual girls behave and that's why we have this forum to help weed out the bad apples.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have been seeing some pretty young and hot MLs and so far the $50 tip is consistent. I occasionally voluntarily overtip when she's got a great attitude and goes the extra mile to make the session special for me.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    There will always be girls who try to push the bar higher and hope they can get away with it. My usual response is "I've only got $50" and they usually accept that, if it means the difference of getting nothing.

One girl even tried telling me the shop price had gone up from 60 to 70/hr on a day when the boss wasn't there. I paid up, but the boss refunded me the extra next time I saw her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast