Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Massage extra prices change?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You really can’t blame the girls for asking more than the general tip of $30/50 because shop owners are squeezing them out of their share. A shop charging $65/h will only pay the girl $25 and then take back a tissue tax at the end of their shift dependent on the number of jobs shes had. If the ML has 3 x 1 hour jobs for the day her share will be $75 less $5 tissue tax. The shops take will be $120 + the girls $5

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex T Bear View Post
    You really can’t blame the girls for asking more than the general tip of $30/50 because shop owners are squeezing them out of their share.
    3 hours. $225. Cash in hand. Tell me again how the girls are being squeezed out...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    3 hours. $225. Cash in hand. Tell me again how the girls are being squeezed out...
    exactly my thoughts.

nowadays i always say no to those sharp ladies who attempt to charge above market rates.
    by "say no", i mean "no extras, thank you."

always ask for details first, don't assume she will go full nude or allow you to touch her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex T Bear View Post
    You really can’t blame the girls for asking more than the general tip of $30/50
    of course, i never blame them. i just tell them "no thanks, i don't need the extras"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post
    of course, i never blame them. i just tell them "no thanks, i don't need the extras"
    I recently had a lady ask me for $300. Dont they really not know that there is a brothel in the next suburb where diamond service sex is cheaper than that, often with BBBJ and DATY, on a half decent bed with shower?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post
    Thanks for the PM.
    As i said in my reply to your message, the shop itself is fine, and the Mamasan does a great job too, but you never know how individual girls behave and that's why we have this forum to help weed out the bad apples.
    Bad apples or is it simply YMMV?

Though I wholly agree with not calling out and naming shaming as the sample size to do so is non Existent

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy View Post
    I recently had a lady ask me for $300. Dont they really not know that there is a brothel in the next suburb where diamond service sex is cheaper than that, often with BBBJ and DATY, on a half decent bed with shower?
    The answer is no

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    The answer is no
    My friend who is an RnT guy says that RnT is expensive. I understand why now, but its not an expense thats worthwhile if you are paying over $300. Dont punters know for that money theres a lot nore available elsewhere

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    She must think u are stupid

Banned
    Sounds like you need to ask as soon as you are in the room with the lady, not once the massage is started
    That's right. Don't leave it to the point where you're naked on the table and you begin to negotiate. Once you have chosen the girl, make the required inquiries within the first 5 minutes of meeting the girl and then you know. If she says no, next girl please.

Given the current oversupply of girls in RNT, you won't have a problem finding the right girl to make you happy. Some Japanese girls in RNT shops appear to be of the view that they can deliver basic RNT service and then expect a higher tip for keeping their panties on just because they are Japanese. Hmm...doesn't work with me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Stupid

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    That's right. Don't leave it to the point where you're naked on the table and you begin to negotiate. Once you have chosen the girl, make the required inquiries within the first 5 minutes of meeting the girl and then you know. If she says no, next girl please.

Given the current oversupply of girls in RNT, you won't have a problem finding the right girl to make you happy. Some Japanese girls in RNT shops appear to be of the view that they can deliver basic RNT service and then expect a higher tip for keeping their panties on just because they are Japanese. Hmm...doesn't work with me.
    Is it the one in Surry Hills? Lol

Banned
    my point of saying .. no

Is that not every girl working reads this forum let alone has good knowledge of the broader industry

That said we all are saying that a girl who asks more than ‘we ‘ consider proper ain’t playing cricket ?

We all think that $50 is getting up there when we can go full service ... but what about the ‘morons’ no offence who pay 100 for a 10 minute lap dance and a faux tittie bang

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some Japanese girls in RNT shops appear to be of the view that they can deliver basic RNT service and then expect a higher tip for keeping their panties on just because they are Japanese. Hmm...doesn't work with me.
    So true. And some of the japs don't give up easily. Twice at least, after I said no to extras, the lady would later ask me to turn over and start rubbing my legs and gradually moving to my groins, hoping to arouse me. I just enjoyed their touch and didn't say a word. And they didn't ask anything either, apparently they had some pride as well.
    In one case, at the end of the session, the jap ML gave me a lecture about "if you don't need extra you shouldn't pick girls etc." and i just ignored her. In another case, the lady went to the front and told this (no extra) to another jap girl who exclaimed "are you kidding?!".

But don't get me wrong, these are the few exceptions, most Jap MLs I met are very honest, polite and don't try to rip off customers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's right. Don't leave it to the point where you're naked on the table and you begin to negotiate. Once you have chosen the girl, make the required inquiries within the first 5 minutes of meeting the girl and then you know. If she says no, next girl
    Good advice. Why do you go to RnT instead of pure FS? Im used to knowing what I pay for, so I like FS. But RnT is fun sometimes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds similar to hove I got scammed seeing Tracey ..at 608 willigouby...Waste if time..clock watcher..shit service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The first time I went there they had just opened and it was before all the staff had come over from the old Bondi shop. The girl was Thai, not Japanese, and had a bad attitude (interrupted massage, just after the extras). She earned no extras from me.

Since then the staff seem to be all Japanese with a fun and respectful attitude. Natsu, Momo, Erina were all classics in their own way. Plus Haru for those who did not need extras and much later there was Sakura for those who wanted extra extras. Plus one or two others whose names I have forgotten.

I'd like to keep visiting sometimes so I've PM'd for the name of the one to avoid.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $50 is pretty standard for NHJ but I've only really been going to Sydney Baby Massage and Central which are pretty consistent. My first session with an ML from SBM 6 months or so ago, she kissed all up and down my bro, and gave an awesome B2B. Super cute little Thai chick, right up my alley. No kissing unfortunately but I still tipped her $10 extra for such a good service.

Saw her a few more times, and one of those days I told her I have a GF. She got super seductive and naughty all of a sudden, gave the most awesome B2B/pussy rub and then put the tip in for a few seconds. I now realise I could've asked her to go get a dom, especially after reading on here about SBM and their practices, but I'm not really pushy like that and I guess I'm still pretty green..
    Anyway a few weeks ago I cracked. I think I might've said something about wanting more and so she asked me what do I want and I said "you know what I want".. "and I think you want it too". She laughed and said something like 'you're so naughty'.. but that day she got super wet when I was rubbing her...anyway so she said she'd check if 'her friend' had a condom.. (later I found out the mamasan keeps them at the front desk.. ) anyway so she comes back a few minutes later and said sorrryyyy baby I couldn't get one. I said oh man were you trying to tease me or what, and then she looks at me all seductively and pulls one out from her other hand. Anyway it wasn't a free FS btw for those wondering. Still $100. So $220 for FS which is expensive when comparing to a brothel, but this was building up for months, so it's a completely different experience and more rewarding IMO. I thought at the time that I was getting special service haha but after reading about SBM I guess it's common practise. Always nice to feel like you're being treated differently! But I guess the master ML's are the ones that can make you forget that you aren't

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If extras change, why would you go for Massage. Rather go to a FS joint for same price and its upto you how far you wanna go once on the bed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_lad View Post
    If extras change, why would you go for Massage. Rather go to a FS joint for same price and its upto you how far you wanna go once on the bed
    Absolutely agree. If I wanted guaranteed BJ and FS and not getting ripped off I'd go FS shops. So many good FS shops around with much better prices.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12