Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: VIVIs MASSAGE SHERWOOD

  1. #1
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    25-08-2019
    Posts
    12

    VIVIs MASSAGE SHERWOOD

    Two recent trips to Sherwood . vivi off work on the sick list . Met Lily & Yani build a rapport with more visits & you will be rewarded ///

  2. #2
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    24-12-2018
    Posts
    57
    Awesome shop ill be going Sunday my 2nd this week

  3. #3
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    03-08-2019
    Posts
    33
    You have a favourite there Steve?

  4. #4
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    24-12-2018
    Posts
    57
    Yes PM me for details

  5. #5
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    03-08-2019
    Posts
    33
    Looking at today's line up there should be a Brazilian on deck, any comments regarding this choice?

  6. #6
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    21-11-2015
    Posts
    1,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleekgeek View Post
    Looking at today's line up there should be a Brazilian on deck, any comments regarding this choice?
    In all my yrs of punting ive had 2 good Brazilians ( girls). 1 at old Angies and 1 currently c but wont name. I look forward to your report, as if she is good then prob a rarity and b popular.

  7. #7
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    29-05-2018
    Location
    Brisbane southside
    Posts
    622
    There was a pretty Brazillian at Bubbles called Sofia. She was great. Been a while since I been to Bubble but she was on my top 10 list. M.A.

  8. #8
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    03-08-2019
    Posts
    33
    Can't say that I have met any more than 4 and all were great. One current one that is exceptional. Although met many from other parts of South and Central America one stand out from Argentina that used to work LMH. Too many options today and can't quite decide!

  9. #9
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    06-11-2015
    Posts
    14
    Big tits big booty! Only visual report sorry!!!

  10. #10
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    03-08-2019
    Posts
    33
    Finally went and made a visit here, the discreet location and high level presentation all ring true from previous reports. Has a relaxed ambience. A well thought through and put together venue. Top job to those responsible.

    Unfortunately, although the three girls were down to earth, extremely polite and presented very well I could not find what I was after so decided to walk and try elsewhere.

    I can imagine, just like has been mentioned previously that this place has big potential. I would have loved to stay but the time wasn't right.

    Don't be put off by my lack of conviction around this one to stay but I was searching for something in particular that is proving harder and harder to come by. Do yourself a favor and drop in if you haven't already. For me though the search continues.

  11. #11
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    16-07-2012
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleekgeek View Post
    Finally went and made a visit here, the discreet location and high level presentation all ring true from previous reports. Has a relaxed ambience. A well thought through and put together venue. Top job to those responsible.

    Unfortunately, although the three girls were down to earth, extremely polite and presented very well I could not find what I was after so decided to walk and try elsewhere.

    I can imagine, just like has been mentioned previously that this place has big potential. I would have loved to stay but the time wasn't right.

    Don't be put off by my lack of conviction around this one to stay but I was searching for something in particular that is proving harder and harder to come by. Do yourself a favor and drop in if you haven't already. For me though the search continues.
    What a coincidence, same thing here Sleekgeek, I had visited recently but decided to walk because the girl wasn't what I was after. The venue and atmosphere is great though. After being annoyed from the long drive (I rang a lot earlier to make a booking), turns out it was a blessing in disguise. Went else where and I think I've found a new regular at another shop.

    Might have to try here another time given the venue and location is great and how nice and respectful the manager was in my decision to come back at another time. But will see how I go with the potential regular I met at another shop.

  12. #12
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    09-10-2019
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    There was a pretty Brazillian at Bubbles called Sofia. She was great. Been a while since I been to Bubble but she was on my top 10 list. M.A.
    ......................
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

  13. #13
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    09-10-2019
    Posts
    6
    ...........
    ...........
    ...........

  14. #14
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    29-05-2018
    Location
    Brisbane southside
    Posts
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by massaging View Post
    have u ever tried Natasha(LMH)...???
    No I dont go to LMH. Been a cpuple of times some time ago but was very ordinary, so not been back
    Do you work there as all your 6 posts are about LMH?

  15. #15
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    16-09-2019
    Posts
    23
    Can you tell us a little about yourself natasha?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •