Phone: 0426867797
    Address: 12 Renwick Street Leichhardt NSW
    Business Hours: Open 7 days, 10am-10pm
    Wechat: ladyau 777
    Rate : Remedial massage 30 minutes $40, 45 minutes $50, 60 minutes $60
    Prostate massage & HJ 30 minutes $70, 45 minutes $80, 60 minutes $100
    Prostate massage, B2B, NHJ 30 minutes $90, 45 minutes $120, 60 minutes $140

My experience/ recommendation;
    Tamya has been started with Renwick Baby Massage since 1 month ago, we chat lovely Tiffany last night for the early morning booking.

Arrived early with easy and convenient council parking 2 hours free just 30 meters walking distance from the shop. Walked upstairs and door opened by a nice tall lady, Tamya, she looks friendly, nice, beautiful, tall and so sweet. I asked her, are you Tamya? She replied, how do I know? My replied was, I have pay attention to the shop's wechat and had missed her last time but instead visited Candy on the other week. Saw Tiffany on her way out from the back and told Tamya to prepare the room. Payment settled with Tiffany and on my way to second room with sunlight.

In the room, request Tamya for a hello cuddle, she was a bit hesitated but ok to do so. During the cuddle, she became relax and I can feel her GFE smiles and intimate touch. Same question as usual, how to disrobe your clothes? Tamya just move back and let me fond her and slowly disrobe while she kept cuddle me. Very good feeling when she allowed me to do so, some chemistry effect build up. Natural B cup, milky skin smooth and white, bushy underneath and smells good.

Tamya is from Hong Kong with good English, works in some others shop mainly in the city or Bondi. She has Thai massage skills with lots of elbow usage and combinations with some relaxation oil massage. Massage moment was good as I kept watching at the wall mirror, her body really nice to look at and her professional focus on massage.

B2B back so stimulating, her long legs movement, perky boobs too ch and whispering on my ears so good Pre prostate massage on bum, thigh area and surrounding anus movement making me requested earlier turn over. After turn over, Tamya crawled from my legs B2B front, sexy eyes contact and her lips close to mine, without hesitation and I can feel those chemistry in between, we started to lips kissing to DFK then catbath before she proceeded to prostate. Tanya was experience with prostate massage, she massage my thigh surrounding then one hand proceeding to anus and the other relaxing my LT. The whole process was damn good. After few wave from her finger then toys in place. Tamya knows how to make me enjoy even on my first visit with her, she left the toy work on while HJ using both of her hands techniques, place my LT on her body, making me nearly cum then She lend her body on me. Unable to hold any longer, I COB with heavy load as didn't has any eruption this week. I normally does not want to cum as has 2nd round to go but she is really making me worth eruption.

Cleanup, wiped me off with hot towel and I look at the time was over but she told me to lay down and gave me some head massage, even I am rushing to next booking at DHM but just let her complete her routine. Tamya is so lovely and has that kind of very sweet GFE, very happy with her service and skills.

On my way out, mentioned to Tiffany that Tamya was really good and no wonder she has lots of booking cause she has that type of service personality. Saw young Candy too and said goodbye.

Rushing to round 2 of the day.

YMMV, Earned and not demand

Shop Owner
    Thanks Leslie75 good review.looking forward see you again

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good review, can I ask what the toy was? A butt plug or something specific for the prostate?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Visited date: 4/10/2019
    ML's : Tamya
    Shop Name: Renwick Baby Massage
    Phone: 0426867797
    Address: 12 Renwick Street Leichhardt NSW
    Business Hours: Open 7 days, 10am-10pm
    Wechat: ladyau 777
    Rate : Remedial massage 30 minutes $40, 45 minutes $50, 60 minutes $60
    Prostate massage & HJ 30 minutes $70, 45 minutes $80, 60 minutes $100
    Prostate massage, B2B, NHJ 30 minutes $90, 45 minutes $120, 60 minutes $140

My experience/ recommendation;
    Tamya has been started with Renwick Baby Massage since 1 month ago, we chat lovely Tiffany last night for the early morning booking.

Arrived early with easy and convenient council parking 2 hours free just 30 meters walking distance from the shop. Walked upstairs and door opened by a nice tall lady, Tamya, she looks friendly, nice, beautiful, tall and so sweet. I asked her, are you Tamya? She replied, how do I know? My replied was, I have pay attention to the shop's wechat and had missed her last time but instead visited Candy on the other week. Saw Tiffany on her way out from the back and told Tamya to prepare the room. Payment settled with Tiffany and on my way to second room with sunlight.

In the room, request Tamya for a hello cuddle, she was a bit hesitated but ok to do so. During the cuddle, she became relax and I can feel her GFE smiles and intimate touch. Same question as usual, how to disrobe your clothes? Tamya just move back and let me fond her and slowly disrobe while she kept cuddle me. Very good feeling when she allowed me to do so, some chemistry effect build up. Natural B cup, milky skin smooth and white, bushy underneath and smells good.

Tamya is from Hong Kong with good English, works in some others shop mainly in the city or Bondi. She has Thai massage skills with lots of elbow usage and combinations with some relaxation oil massage. Massage moment was good as I kept watching at the wall mirror, her body really nice to look at and her professional focus on massage.

B2B back so stimulating, her long legs movement, perky boobs too ch and whispering on my ears so good Pre prostate massage on bums, thigh area and surrounding anus movement making me requested earlier turn over. After turn over, Tamya crawled from my legs B2B front, sexy eyes contact and her lips close to mine, without hesitation and I can feel those chemistry in between, we started to lips kissing to DFK then catbath before she proceeded to prostate. Tanya was experience with prostate massage, she massage my thigh surrounding then one hand proceeding to anus and the other relaxing my LT. The whole process was damn good. After few wave from her finger then toys in place. Tamya knows how to make me enjoy even on my first visit with her, she left the toy work on while HJ using both of her hands techniques, place my LT on her body, making me nearly cum then She lend her body on me. Unable to hold any longer, I COB with heavy load as didn't has any eruption this week. I normally does not want to cum as has 2nd round to go but she is really making me worth eruption.

Cleanup, wiped me off with hot towel and I look at the time was over but she told me to lay down and gave me some head massage, even I am rushing to next booking at DHM but just let her complete her routine. Tampa is so lovely and has that kind of very sweet GFE, very happy with her service and skills.

On my way out, mentioned to Tiffany that Tamya was really good and no wonder she has lots of booking cause she has that type of service personality. Saw young Candy too and said goodbye.

Rushing to round 2 of the day.

YMMV, Earned and not demand
    Thanks for the AR leslie.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by svkx View Post
    Good review, can I ask what the toy was? A butt plug or something specific for the prostate?
    Those toys are for prostate treatments.

I seldom used them as nowadays just have Dragon Tendon massage instead of prostate

Tamya is lovely and elegant Hong Kong lady
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Shop Owner
    Hi all Japanese girl Tamya working today ,please make your booking to experience good massage &prostate massage& Dragon tendon, Extreme Good Service