Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: URGENT: WL asked for my number.

Senior Member(無間使者)

URGENT: WL asked for my number.

Surely she can’t want more sex?

Has this happened to you guys? What happened if so?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m fairly average looking average height and below average dick and yea we had a nice time but no orgasms for either of us so it was pretty tame.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    She's probably hard up for business. Read this:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ontact-details

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by niva321 View Post

Never happened to me but as the advice of every other members here usually give, don't think too much about it.

Its not because she likes you or she wants more sex.in the end its all business. She wants more of your money that's all there is to it.

Feel free to give it if you dont have an SO checking ur phone. If you are in a relationship, maybe be wary.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hiduba View Post
    Never happened to me but as the advice of every other members here usually give, don't think too much about it.

Its not because she likes you or she wants more sex.in the end its all business. She wants more of your money that's all there is to it.

Feel free to give it if you dont have an SO checking ur phone. If you are in a relationship, maybe be wary.
    One of many reasons to have a punting phone. A brothel mamasan rang my mobile the other day. No big deal, she had a few nice new ladies. But its a burner phone, so giving out my number is harmless

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for that. I didn’t realise it was so common. It was good to not have much expectation in the first place.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    UPDATE: She wants to see me outside of her work.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Fucking stop posting this same fucking fucking question about WL’s getting your phone number.

Sick, sick, sick of reading it.

Don’t encourage him by responding.

If anyone else asks this question again I will kill myself.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Many of us have been in this situation. How you proceed partly depends if you are single or attached. I took a lady out for a Chinese meal. I was not looking for love nor a serious relationship. It was the fun of dating a reasonably attractive lady. I offered to pay, because Chinese restaurants are usually inexpensive.
    She was probably looking to settle down, because she was in her 30s.
    What turned me off is when she asked how big my house is, and did I own it. Probably a normal question to ask, but I felt the question was a little inappropriate on a first date. There my interest faded quickly

On the other hand, if you tell a lady you dont own property and rent with two other people, their interest fades fast

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    UPDATE: She wants to see me outside of her work.
    So read the threads about dating MLs/WLs.

Yeh, it gets boring reading the same topics every couple of weeks, but for new members it may be hard to find them because they "fall off the edge" very quickly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Fucking stop posting this same fucking fucking question about WL’s getting your phone number.

Sick, sick, sick of reading it.

Don’t encourage him by responding.

If anyone else asks this question again I will kill myself.
    And no offence, the OP has registered back in February 2019. Id be surprised since that time he hasnt read the posts about dating a WL. They crop up every fortnight

I think he still wants us to talk him through it.

A sad fact is that many people cant learn wisdom from others mistakes, they have to repeat the mistakes themselves in order to learn

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Its not urgent , its big shit happen to you if you keep involved in her drama , big disaster for you ... i had seen a guy who leaved family and friends just to choose a wl , its his life but yeah all in your hand mate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SavageXXX View Post
    I had seen a guy who leaved family and friends just to choose a wl
    What a silly newbie mistake

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by SavageXXX View Post
    Its not urgent , its big shit happen to you if you keep involved in her drama , big disaster for you ... i had seen a guy who leaved family and friends just to choose a wl , its his life but yeah all in your hand mate
    If it made him happy then good for him, so many men just stay in loveless relationships. But how did it end up working out for him?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy View Post
    What turned me off is when she asked how big my house is, and did I own it. Probably a normal question to ask, but I felt the question was a little inappropriate on a first date. There my interest faded quickly

On the other hand, if you tell a lady you dont own property and rent with two other people, their interest fades fast
    I share your disgust of such questions on a first date. I've never met such a WL/ML, but have had a few Chinese coworkers of this ilk, most folks in the office get turned off when asked.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am not even going to be too emotionally involved. She leaves soon anyway so, just gonna have fun and keep expectations minimal.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As most members suggested, don’t think too much of it/don’t expect too much.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Many of us have been in this situation. How you proceed partly depends if you are single or attached. I took a lady out for a Chinese meal. I was not looking for love nor a serious relationship. It was the fun of dating a reasonably attractive lady. I offered to pay, because Chinese restaurants are usually inexpensive.
    She was probably looking to settle down, because she was in her 30s.

True fact. I guess it's like that in their culture when they're looking to settle down. At the end of the day, it's how much dollars you have in your account rather than what's in your heart... I'm glad you think with your head

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And no offence, the OP has registered back in February 2019. Id be surprised since that time he hasnt read the posts about dating a WL. They crop up every fortnight

I think he still wants us to talk him through it.

A sad fact is that many people cant learn wisdom from others mistakes, they have to repeat the mistakes themselves in order to learn
    A smart man learns from his own mistakes. A wise man learns from others mistakes.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Senior Member(無間使者)

You'll come across these from time to time. You could even ask the ML/WL for their number and most will give it to you for the exact same reasons as everyone has quoted. You'll learn how to play the game, fast.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast