Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: URGENT: WL asked for my number.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I have the phone numbers and wechat’s of loads of WL’s in Western Sydney.

They all “miss you darling” when they are working and need customers but I hardly ever hear from them when they are not working.

Funny that.

Think of it this way, a working lady is a private contractor who needs customers to provide her with income. Her best marketing techniques are her skills in the room for repeat business, the strength of the shop to pull customers in and also a customer database on her phone that she can message when she’s working to drum up business.

That’s all it is, nothing else.

All of the women on my database love me and call me darling and tell me they miss me.

I know they are sending the same message out to many of their regulars every day.

Fact.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Was it a high class girl/establishment, or some filthy decrepit Western Sydney doss house, who're?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Fucking stop posting this same fucking fucking question about WL’s getting your phone number.

Sick, sick, sick of reading it.

Don’t encourage him by responding.

If anyone else asks this question again I will kill myself.
    A WL asked for my number the other day, should I give it to her, urgent advice needed ...

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I have the phone numbers and wechat’s of loads of WL’s in Western Sydney.

They all “miss you darling” when they are working and need customers but I hardly ever hear from them when they are not working.

Funny that.

Think of it this way, a working lady is a private contractor who needs customers to provide her with income. Her best marketing techniques are her skills in the room for repeat business, the strength of the shop to pull customers in and also a customer database on her phone that she can message when she’s working to drum up business.

That’s all it is, nothing else.

All of the women on my database love me and call me darling and tell me they miss me.

I know they are sending the same message out to many of their regulars every day.

Fact.
    Spot on BC. The same thing basically happens to me as well. They message saying "are you visiting today" however other times if you message them they don't reply.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

lucky you

Quote Originally Posted by niva321 View Post
    Surely she can’t want more sex?

Has this happened to you guys? What happened if so?
    if you like her, go for it! As long as you're open minded, it'd be good to date a girl with whom you've got a good connection!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

sure

Sure, most of them would ask your number just to increase money in their pocket, nothing bad. You just shouldn't be gullible and act with a grain of salt. Dating an attractive-looking WK, maybe even reasonably intelligent, wouldn't be a bad experience but manage your expectation and not be overwhelmed by "love" or something similar. Just enjoy your time with her and that's it. If you are in a relationship, I wouldn't never give a WL my number.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So here's an update on the situation.

SHE IS IN LOVE WITH ME

- She knows I am not an Australian citizen

- She knows I am middle class

- She wants to derail her future plans to be with me

- She wants my babies

My thoughts

This is all new territory for me. I am not even used to getting this much attention...

I had been taking meds for depression and it was quite good at keeping my mood stable. Now my mood is all out of whack, and I am struggling to steer myself.

SHE IS IN LOVE WITH ME

- She wants my babies

My thoughts

This is all new territory for me. I am not even used to getting this much attention...

I had been taking meds for depression and it was quite good at keeping my mood stable. Now my mood is all out of whack, and I am struggling to steer myself.
    Yeh we have all heard that story.....

Tell her you love her too but will have to give up your house, money and car etc to your wife (existent or not) to be with her.... She how that goes?

I don't want to say it's not possible... I have met a couple of MLs who I liked and perhaps would not mind meeting them.outside of shop.

Also if you are on meds then stay away. Can you handle the possibility of games? Most of the WLs / MLs will totally screw your mood.

Many threads on how these girls and compartmentalise, etc etc and various punters getting burnt.

The high of getting the attention will almost certainly have a massive fall when:
    1) you lose the attention
    2) you find out you are not the only one

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    Yeh we have all heard that story.....

Tell her you lover her too but will have to give up your house, money and car etc to your wife (existent or not) to be with her.... She how that goes?

I don't want to say it's not possible... I have met a couple of MLs who I liked...
    Ahh ha... this would be interesting.

Niva mate, just be careful dude. I say leave it be or you're going to be feeding yourself and end up getting hurt. Especially if you're taking meds for depression, if you find out that they're all lies, that's something I wish you not to get involved in.

Let's say you do date her and it's a serious relationship, you're gonna either be paranoid by thinking "how many guys have fucked her before me?" Or "is she at work now fucking some dude like Brothelcreeper?"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All too familiar from WL and ML. They are looking at ways of staying here. So even if you are on some sort of visa, they can become dependents and stay on.

I always tell them:
    I'm on a temporary working visa that is expiring soon.

I'm renting a room with a bunch of mates.

Spent all my money on gadget, toys and punting.

Still some of them continue to "counsel me" that I should save up to buy a house, which areas are best to invest in. Etc

Just enjoy the punt. Keep telling yourself they say this to every guy they meet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My update is after spending an entire day and 2 nights with her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My update is after spending an entire day and 2 nights with her.
    Too short, too rushed.

I understand that you might have this case of FOMO, or the what ifs / what could have been if you listened to all these well-intentioned and well-informed fellow punters who goes out of their way to advice you and give you their thoughts.

Proceed at your own risk:

Take it slow, as in very very slow. Play the long game and keep the other side guessing as to what you really have in mind.

You know how for the young ppl, the boy works very hard to chase a girl he likes. Do the same to her, i.e. Let her chase you. Let her woo you. Let her court you.

During that time, Dont be too excited or letting on about your own feelings. Show that you're interested but unsure of you own feelings (which should be true btw)

After six months, if she's still in love with you and you find you do like her, then and only then, that you accept her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hiduba View Post
    Too short, too rushed.

I understand that you might have this case of FOMO, or the what ifs / what could have been if you listened to all these well-intentioned and well-informed fellow punters who goes out of their way to advice you and give you their thoughts.

Proceed at your own risk:

Take it slow, as in very very slow. Play the long game and keep the other side guessing as to what you really have in mind.

You know how for the young ppl, the boy works very hard to chase a girl he likes. Do the same to her, i.e. Let her chase you. Let her woo you. Let her court you.

During that time, Dont be too excited or letting on about your own feelings. Show that you're interested but unsure of you own feelings (which should be true btw)

After six months, if she's still in love with you and you find you do like her, then and only then, that you accept her.
    Thanks for your perspective.

You are right, I should not give too much to her.

There is some relevant information that I guess I missed. When spending time with her, I really felt like she was in love with me. She laughed at everything I said. All the little mannerisms. If it was all fake, she needs an Oscar for SURE, and I will prob need a fuckton of therapy. In any case, I'm set on minimizing what this is in my life. But at the same time this is a great exercise to be present in the moment. I should consider myself lucky, not many opportunities where the goal is to enjoy the present.

Banned

There is some relevant information that I guess I missed. When spending time with her, I really felt like she was in love with me. She laughed at everything I said. All the little mannerisms. If it was all fake, she needs an Oscar for SURE, and I will prob need a fuckton of therapy. In any case, I'm set on minimizing what this is in my life. But at the same time this is a great exercise to be present in the moment. I should consider myself lucky, not many opportunities where the goal is to enjoy the present.
    Set up date out of shop time .. me Murphy BC CL big AHL and the other forum whips can sit at adjacent table take notes to we can all discuss on forum the morning after ...

Senior Member(無間使者)

SHE IS IN LOVE WITH ME

- She wants my babies

My thoughts

Check your private messages. I sent you something.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Let's get to the bottom line. Does she have Australian residency?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Set up date out of shop time .. me Murphy BC CL big AHL and the other forum whips can sit at adjacent table take notes to we can all discuss on forum the morning after ...
    You can be the chairman of the brains trust. Where's rooter's chair? Im just the tealady. You want sugar?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy View Post
    You can be the chairman of the brains trust. Where's rooter's chair? Im just the tealady. You want sugar?
    Let’s get
    To your
    Bottom .. line ... are you offering yourself as a sugar babe?

You’ should have asked does she want PR

Banned
    Surely she can’t want more sex?

Has this happened to you guys? What happened if so?
    Dude ... did you not post this ?

“Mate, this hobby is messing with your head.

The intense rush of feelings we get with a new woman is composed entirely of neural activity and hormones. That is all they are. Destiny didn't bring you and your lover together. We must remind ourselves not to attach more meaning to these encounters, and the emotions that result from these encounters. One of the most dangerous things that can happen is when your feelings override logic. You may make decisions or sacrifices that you would never make with post-masturbatory mental clarity.

All of this requires focus. Good luck.”

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes. I reached those conclusions after much reflection. I’m struggling with sticking to these convictions in the midst of being with her. I am confused.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast