Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: URGENT: WL asked for my number.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by niva321 View Post
    Yes. I reached those conclusions after much reflection. I’m struggling with sticking to these convictions in the midst of being with her. I am confused.
    Might be best to cut contact with her dude. Being with her isn't making it any better. You don't cut contact, you would probably go deeper and deeper and you can't get out

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post
    Might be best to cut contact with her dude. Being with her isn't making it any better. You don't cut contact, you would probably go deeper and deeper and you can't get out
    You don't have to cut contact at once. Just see and message her less and how thing go. That is how I did it. You feel better and she understands.

Banned
    Yes. I reached those conclusions after much reflection. I’m struggling with sticking to these convictions in the midst of being with her. I am confused.
    Go deep bro .. deeper than any sperm whale wrestling with the kraken .. go deep get salty, come back and share your tales of high adventure. ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She doesn’t care about money or residency. She just wants to be with me all the time. Only my ex felt this way.

Seeing how it goes one step at a time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She doesn’t care about money or residency. She just wants to be with me all the time. Only my ex felt this way.

Seeing how it goes one step at a time.
    Enjoy your time with her bro, if you are both happy then go for it, don't listen to anyone here. At the end of the day wls are just normal people that want to live a happy life like the rest of us.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Niva old mate, you've got yourself into quite a situation.
    The fact that you put it out there on this forum shows that you don't know for sure what you should do.

Everyone here has an opinion and there are probably a few guys that have been in a similar situation at some stage. So listen to all the advice given but at the end of the day you are the one who has to deal with this.

Maybe you two are meant for each other. But you will always know how you met and what she did for a living. If you can accept that without it affecting your relationship you're a better man that a lot of us here.

Probably need to come up with another way of how you met. Can't imagine you would want to have to explain that you met your lovely lady in a brothel.

But this little tale has only been running for a few days. That's too quick to be making any long term commitment in any relationship. Doesn't matter how you met.

So my advice if you really think this girl is the one......would be take it steady and see how it goes. And make sure she finds another job. Don't let her move in and expect you to support her. Way too soon for that. If she really cares for you and wants a lasting relationship, she should be willing to give up her WL career, find alternative employment and get to know you a lot better.

Hope it works out for you mate....just be very careful. Good luck.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any other skills for other jobs. If you get her out of punting, what job can she do?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you are single, just go for it and follow your heart. You only live young once and it might be one of those memories

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryPunter View Post
    Niva old mate, you've got yourself into quite a situation.
    The fact that you put it out there on this forum shows that you don't know for sure what you should do.

Everyone here has an opinion and there are probably a few guys that have been in a similar situation at some stage. So listen to all the advice given but at the end of the day you are the one who has to deal with this.

Maybe you two are meant for each other. But you will always know how you met and what she did for a living. If you can accept that without it affecting your relationship you're a better man that a lot of us here.

Probably need to come up with another way of how you met. Can't imagine you would want to have to explain that you met your lovely lady in a brothel.

But this little tale has only been running for a few days. That's too quick to be making any long term commitment in any relationship. Doesn't matter how you met.

So my advice if you really think this girl is the one......would be take it steady and see how it goes. And make sure she finds another job. Don't let her move in and expect you to support her. Way too soon for that. If she really cares for you and wants a lasting relationship, she should be willing to give up her WL career, find alternative employment and get to know you a lot better.

Hope it works out for you mate....just be very careful. Good luck.
    CP mate, no one here can ever say it better than you did. Well said

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Back in Her home she teaches yoga/dance. And travels around for tours, has a small following.

Supposedly not working in sex industry long.

Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post
    CP mate, no one here can ever say it better than you did. Well said
    Yep, perhaps everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt including ML / WL and if things work out who knows.

And if they don't... Provided people don't get too hurt then maybe the experience is still worth it?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Back in Her home she teaches yoga/dance. And travels around for tours, has a small following.

Do you know her age/name/city she from/seen her passport of prove/show you photos of her with friends/. Is telling you things you ask her about her family. This Will tell you if she is using you.

Banned

Then it’ll be all over FB et al .. dude pick up your bottom lip and the tone of this thread

Where Shylock I meant Sherlock Murphy to add some rudimentary deduction to this moribund mons of steam

Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Go deep bro .. deeper than any sperm whale wrestling with the kraken .. go deep get salty, come back and share your tales of high adventure. ..
    Not if it is a big ass sperm whale that the Kraken is dealing with. The SW glides the full length of its body against the Kraken and while it's at it, sticks out its tounge to DATY the hell out of the Kraken, the K feels dirty but good at the same time to be physically violated.
    K's intention is to wrap its tendrils around the W to constrict the W into submission, but the W gets even more aroused because it can feel the slimy body of the K's like nuru gel and the suckers on its tentacles is akin to getting multiple cat bath or BJ, if you will.
    The K tries to finish this battle and proceed to receive the W. The W obliged and go full speed towards the pussy of the K. The Ws head is too big for the K. It becomes a rough intercourse between the 2 monsters as it turn and tumble against the coral bed as they continue their lovemaking. Spinning 360 degrees, they have no idea where they are heading. The K could not let go of the W even if it wants to, W is just too violent.
    As they both are about to climax, both torpedoed out of the water in tight embrace, cowgirl style, climaxing together blissfully, before dropping back into the water.
    The K never met an opponent like this. Feeling conquered by this mysterious stranger, it bids her lover goodbye. But the W has already swam miles away.... in search for whitings and pilchards to feast on...
    To live in Australia is to win in the game of life.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I see that Tinder loser Newbie Sydney has a new alter ego

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So just to update,

I’ve been wary but I think she really does like me, infatuated if not in love.

It’s too soon for me to love her, but I am starting to like her a lot.

I’m not sure what’s gonna happen here onwards. I don’t want to commit to anything.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    URGENT: WL asked for my number.

maybe you get it wrong. she asked for your Credit Card number!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post

She doesn't need to get the credit card number. Having his number will give her access to him and she knows he will be paying with his credit card if he takes her out and buys her nice presents.

Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post

Medicare number is the new gold!!!

Btw what a stupid op post.. you ain't special, she's after more business, not fucking hard to figure out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Here’s another update.

I’m visiting her in Japan in December.

I’ll have more for you guys later.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast