Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Signs WL likes you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Date a WL at your peril.

You get to like her then everyday she is working you have to think about all the cock she is eating, customers she is kissing and fucking and having orgasms with.

Not like having a normal girlfriend.
    This is true. We need to post these wise words onto every new thread about dating a WL. I have respect for these ladies, but I dont daydream about being in a relationship. They are working to make ends meet. Leave it at that. Pay, punt, leave. Do not overcomplicate it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy View Post
    This is true. We need to post these wise words onto every new thread about dating a WL. I have respect for these ladies, but I dont daydream about being in a relationship. They are working to make ends meet. Leave it at that. Pay, punt, leave. Do not overcomplicate it

Signs WL likes you:
    she ask you to come see her everyday.
    oh wait. that is the sign WL likes your wallet.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Last time when a WL liked me costed me 2years worth of punting budget in 6months so I quit. Now I only want the girl loves me in the brothel room.

If she likes me, we can do something special in the room.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Last time when a WL liked me costed me 2years worth of punting budget in 6months so I quit. Now I only want the girl loves me in the brothel room.

If she likes me, we can do something special in the room.
    you're right. Normally a WL shouldn't be seen as a dating opportunity even if she's really nice, attractive, etc. We're not into some sort of fricking "Pretty Woman" movie. Yes, one out of 10,000 punters may find the woman of his life in a brothel but chances are so low I understand it's not worth it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by devo69 View Post
    Nope. That's just the carrot being dangled in front of you in the hope they can lock you in as a regular.

If they LIKE you...

And get regular health checks, because they will never tell you everything that they actually do with their clients.
    In the case of WLs who do diamond service (involving BBBJ and CIM) which can expose them to various STIs and then pass on to you as her partner or boyfriend via kissing or unprotected sex, the thought of dating such girl knowing that you can't have unprotected sex with her in the same way you would do with a girlfriend who is in an exclusive relationship with you and requiring to be tested regularly for STIs would put you off in the first place. Why go through all this trouble just to be with a WL?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    In the case of WLs who do diamond service (involving BBBJ and CIM) which can expose them to various STIs and then pass on to you as her partner or boyfriend via kissing or unprotected sex, the thought of dating such girl knowing that you can't have unprotected sex with her in the same way you would do with a girlfriend who is in an exclusive relationship with you and requiring to be tested regularly for STIs would put you off in the first place. Why go through all this trouble just to be with a WL?
    For some people its hard to meet women in their private lives. A WL is then easily mistaken for a dating partner. Some people have to make their own mistakes

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    For some people its hard to meet women in their private lives. A WL is then easily mistaken for a dating partner. Some people have to make their own mistakes
    Yup. Experience is a harsh teacher but fools learn from no other... and some take multiple lessons to get it right...

Banned
    Meeting women in clubs or bars is not for everyone. Meeting women online can be frustrating as well as time consuming and costly. What do some guys do? Some guys believe by having direct access to women sexually will allow them to form a relationship after paying for a service. Wrong! Think again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Meeting women in clubs or bars is not for everyone. Meeting women online can be frustrating as well as time consuming and costly. What do some guys do? Some guys believe by having direct access to women sexually will allow them to form a relationship after paying for a service. Wrong! Think again.
    And then some guys partner up with a lady they meet in their private life who turns out to be not suited to each other. Stay single until at least your mid 30s

I think everyone’s situation is different:

Some guys simply can score very easily and probably have a few girlfriends (none steady and exclusive) with whom he could have sex at will , if you are in this category, good luck to you, enjoy and stay safe ......... haha

Does it mean that you won’t go punting ? Not necessarily , because there are still times when you are in need and no one else is available for one reason or another and rather than just picking up a random one night stand which you would have no problem getting but just couldn’t be bothered, Yeap, punting would be an easy and effortless way to have instant satisfaction!

Any one else with lesser scoring opportunities and capabilities and success rates, well, you all know where you stand in this. And then all those married population.......... haha

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    If you treat a WL nicely and with respect and you aren't dirty, smelly, hideously deformed, morbidly obese etc then chances are she will like you ... as a customer, and she will want you to come back and see her again ... as a customer.
    It's pretty simple really.
    If you want to be more than a customer, then that's when the problems begin.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    If you treat a WL nicely and with respect and you aren't dirty, smelly, hideously deformed, morbidly obese etc then chances are she will like you ... as a customer, and she will want you to come back and see her again ... as a customer.
    Truth rooter... WL likes you "as a customer"...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can't fault your logic, most rational individuals would agree with you wholeheartedly.
    To answer the question as to why anyone would risk dating such a girl? I would say it's because they can drain your balls like no other on a daily basis. Once you find yourself in such an arrangement it's really hard to turn down. Really, really, fucking hard.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by devo69 View Post
    I would say it's because they can drain your balls like no other on a daily basis. Once you find yourself in such an arrangement it's really hard to turn down. Really, really, fucking hard.
    The only way around this dilemma is to practice “Semen Retention”....And the practice is not for the faint hearted. But the benefits are well worth it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12