Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Signs WL likes you

Signs WL likes you

There are a lot of vilifying comments about WLs that they are emotion-less beings. I disagree, I reckon most WLs are no different than normal girls and they can get emotionally involved with punters too. Some of our female members have confirmed this.

Here are some of my experiences:

1) She is not a clock watcher.
    We had a great chat for a good 15 mins or so. The WL went out and told the reception that time starts from now onwards, because we haven't start the session. On other occasions with different WLs, our time clearly overshot by at least 15mins, but she didn't care at all and told me to take my time.

2) Service upgrade without needing to pay extra
    You pay for standard service, but she lets you do diamond service on her without asking for extra payment.

3) She agrees to go on dates. Sometimes she even pays for the date.

4) Overnight stays for free.

5) Normal text messages about the food she cook, where she has been, and her photos.

There are many more examples. Im sure a lot of punters have experience the same thing as I do. Do share your experience.
    To live in Australia is to win in the game of life.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She offered me BBFS? Does that count as her liking me?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Then what’s next?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Of course there are times it is 'real'. I'm still in contact with a ml I dated 10 years ago, she has now moved back to Korea. Apparently coming to Oz for a holiday next month so we'll catch up.
    Then there are times it seems real but is all a game. Had that happen plenty too. It seemed real at the time, but looking back.. Hindsight is always 20/20 isn't It?
    You've just got to use your brain, think logically, take a bite out of reality's arse so to speak.
    The list you put up would more often than not be pretty good indicators I would suggest.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

advice

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalFlush View Post
    There are a lot of vilifying comments about WLs that they are emotion-less beings. I disagree, I reckon most WLs are no different than normal girls and they can get emotionally involved with punters too. Some of our female members have confirmed this.

Here are some of my experiences:

1) She is not a clock watcher.
    We had a great chat for a good 15 mins or so. The WL went out and told the reception that time starts from now onwards, because we haven't start the session. On other occasions with different WLs, our time clearly overshot by at least 15mins, but she didn't care at all and told me to take my time.

2) Service upgrade without needing to pay extra
    You pay for standard service, but she lets you do diamond service on her without asking for extra payment.

3) She agrees to go on dates. Sometimes she even pays for the date.

4) Overnight stays for free.

5) Normal text messages about the food she cook, where she has been, and her photos.

There are many more examples. Im sure a lot of punters have experience the same thing as I do. Do share your experience.
    I know it's not a "standard" thing, but as long as you keep things separate and you don't hinder her independence, respect the fact she's working with other men, would it be possible to ask a WL out? Personally, I wouldn't never do that to get free sex or free kisses, it's just that I'd really enjoy hanging out with her or at least get to know her a little bit more. Do you think would it be weird to ask her out after some "working sessions" together? I have no illusions, I'm a grown up man, but you never know.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasredgrave View Post
    I know it's not a "standard" thing, but as long as you keep things separate and you don't hinder her independence, respect the fact she's working with other men, would it be possible to ask a WL out? Personally, I wouldn't never do that to get free sex or free kisses, it's just that I'd really enjoy hanging out with her or at least get to know her a little bit more. Do you think would it be weird to ask her out after some "working sessions" together? I have no illusions, I'm a grown up man, but you never know.
    I reckon you have to wait until you are sure, and then ask them something like "Do you want me to give you my number", so it is like you are asking for them because their job prevents them.

Idk man, yolo and if it goes badly, find another woman to fuck.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by niva321 View Post
    I reckon you have to wait until you are sure, and then ask them something like "Do you want me to give you my number", so it is like you are asking for them because their job prevents them.

Idk man, yolo and if it goes badly, find another woman to fuck.
    yeah, you're right: I'm single and I don't obviously expect anything out of that, but on the other side...I say "why not?", you only live once and I'll make sure she won't take advantage of me if we see each other outside working hours. Just mutual respect.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Date a WL at your peril.

You get to like her then everyday she is working you have to think about all the cock she is eating, customers she is kissing and fucking and having orgasms with.

Not like having a normal girlfriend.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Date a WL at your peril.

You get to like her then everyday she is working you have to think about all the cock she is eating, customers she is kissing and fucking and having orgasms with.

Not like having a normal girlfriend.
    I know! No problem with that. It's just getting to know another human being and I'm a grown up man, so I won't lose my mind over her. It's nothing like a freaking Moulin Rouge movie. Once, I was wary and not too happy when my GF had had more than a couple of men before me, now I've changed my mind and started thinking that the most important things are true connection and honesty with each other. Of course, I don't think of nothing serious right now, but just to say.

I know! No problem with that. It's just getting to know another human being and I'm a grown up man, so I won't lose my mind over her. It's nothing like a freaking Moulin Rouge movie. Once, I was wary and not too happy when my GF had had more than a couple of men before me, now I've changed my mind and started thinking that the most important things are true connection and honesty with each other. Of course, I don't think of nothing serious right now, but just to say.
    you have only just joined the forum... wait a few weeks. there is probably one thread a month by various punters who thought they had something with an ML / WL.

by all means go ahead....

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Unfortunately your naivety is showing through. There is no such thing as true connection and honesty with a WL. They are professional manipulators and lead such shady lives that you can’t possibly have a good relationship with them.

I fuck regularly a married WL. She is Chinese and got married recently to an old Aussie guy to get a visa. She is always posting lots of happy snaps on WeChat with him but when she messages me she tells me he never fucks her as he is too old and that she can’t wait to see me. She flirts with me constantly and when we meet I fuck her senseless bareback in whatever brothel he has just dropped her off in and cum inside her married pussy. She orgasms like crazy and squirts all over my face as she cums.

On the way to the brothel she sends me videos of him driving her to work and captions them with messages like “can’t wait to suck your cock baby”.

He has no fucking idea any of this is going on and is supporting her and paying for separate accommodation for her 18 year old daughter and her uni fees. Poor fucker.

That is WL for you.

And you want to date one !!

You can enjoy licking other punters sperm out of her pussy when she gets home.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Listen to the brothelcreeper he is talking the truth. You might get away with a dalliance with a ML but a WL never sorry. They fuck , suck, kiss and cum they can't be a GF end of story sorry to be harsh.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Totally agree.
    There is a chance you may find a true love, but what is d chance

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    @thomasredgrave

I never agree with what Brothelcreeper has to say.
    But in this case, I agree with him 100%.

You will forget the meaning of "Honesty" by the end she is done with you.
    She will have "Plan C Lie" ready before you say "Ho" (No pun intended) of "Honesty".
    Again, not everyone will be like that. But good luck finding that select few.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    @thomasredgrave

I never agree with what Brothelcreeper has to say.
    But in this case, I agree with him 100%.

You will forget the meaning of "Honesty" by the end she is done with you.
    She will have "Plan C Lie" ready before you say "Ho" (No pun intended) of "Honesty".
    Again, not everyone will be like that. But good luck finding that select few.
    you're right, but after all they're human beings, not inherently evil. You can get the same or worse lies and dishonesty from your highschool sweetheart who goes to church every Sunday and has had just one or two sexual partners.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    you're right, but after all they're human beings, not inherently evil. You can get the same or worse lies and dishonesty from your highschool sweetheart who goes to church every Sunday and has had just one or two sexual partners.
    I think you're right. If you can attain that connection with them and communicate with them and know where they're coming from (cultural understanding plays a big part) then you might have a shot with a WL.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickAsian View Post
    She offered me BBFS? Does that count as her liking me?
    Nope. That's just the carrot being dangled in front of you in the hope they can lock you in as a regular.

If they LIKE you...

They come and fuck you every night after they finish work.
    They ask you to come into work to fuck them and they pay for the session.
    After a few weeks of them coming over every night you realise they have moved in.
    They buy you shit you didn't ask for.
    You meet their family.
    You find yourself doing all the same shit with the wl as what you have done with every other girlfriend you have ever had.

You don't plan for any of these things to happen. But it happens anyway. Because you have a dick.
    And next thing you know years have past and you realise they actually did like you all along. Although even then - you still, cannot trust them. Even after they quit their work. Stay sharp.
    And get regular health checks, because they will never tell you everything that they actually do with their clients.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by devo69 View Post
    Nope. That's just the carrot being dangled in front of you in the hope they can lock you in as a regular.

If they LIKE you...

They come and fuck you every night after they finish work.
    They ask you to come into work to fuck them and they pay for the session.
    After a few weeks of them coming over every night you realise they have moved in.
    They buy you shit you didn't ask for.
    You meet their family.
    You find yourself doing all the same shit with the wl as what you have done with every other girlfriend you have ever had.

You don't plan for any of these things to happen. But it happens anyway. Because you have a dick.
    And next thing you know years have past and you realise they actually did like you all along. Although even then - you still, cannot trust them. Even after they quit their work. Stay sharp.
    And get regular health checks, because they will never tell you everything that they actually do with their clients.
    Love your answer. Thank you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anytime brother

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I fuck regularly a married WL. She is Chinese and got married recently to an old Aussie guy to get a visa. She is always posting lots of happy snaps on WeChat with him but when she messages me she tells me he never fucks her as he is too old and that she can’t wait to see me. She flirts with me constantly and when we meet I fuck her senseless bareback in whatever brothel he has just dropped her off in and cum inside her married pussy. She orgasms like crazy and squirts all over my face as she cums.

On the way to the brothel she sends me videos of him driving her to work and captions them with messages like “can’t wait to suck your cock baby”.

He has no fucking idea any of this is going on and is supporting her and paying for separate accommodation for her 18 year old daughter and her uni fees. Poor fucker.
    Wouldn't it be funny if that old aussie fucker dropped around your place after dropping his WL wife off at the brothel to slay your wife after she drops the kids off to school

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast