Thread: No more baby wipes/wet tissues?

Senior Member(無間使者)

No more baby wipes/wet tissues?

This has happened to me 3 times the past few weeks in different massage parlors:
    ML tells me they don't have wet tissues so have to make do with dry tissues.

I even overheard a receptionist telling some newbie that she must bring wet tissue herself.

Does this have anything to do with council inspections?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    More likely to be cost cutting by the owners.

One ML told me she has to pay $5 if she wants the airconditioning turned on for a session.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post
    This has happened to me 3 times the past few weeks in different massage parlors:
    ML tells me they don't have wet tissues so have to make do with dry tissues.

I even overheard a receptionist telling some newbie that she must bring wet tissue herself.

Mostly shop don’t supply wet tissue or girls have to buy from them with $2/pack if they don’t bring their own. Your girl is inexperienced, careless or stingy

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post
    I can't see wet tissues being an issue in a massage shop.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I can't see wet tissues being an issue in a massage shop.
    many MLs at different shops have told me they have to supply their own wet tissues.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The majority of shops do not supply wet wipes. There may be some exceptions but none that I have heard of. It a rule in Chinese shops that the ML’s pay a tissue tax such as $5 for up to 3 jobs and over that $10 to $15 and so on. The tissue tax is being copied in other shops as well as custom drops off

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    In sex shop wl get their own lube, Listerine,comdom.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex T Bear View Post
    The majority of shops do not supply wet wipes. There may be some exceptions but none that I have heard of. It a rule in Chinese shops that the ML’s pay a tissue tax such as $5 for up to 3 jobs and over that $10 to $15 and so on. The tissue tax is being copied in other shops as well as custom drops off
    Whaaaaaat?
    That is extraordinary.
    And charging for aircon is extortionate.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Whaaaaaat?
    That is extraordinary.
    And charging for aircon is extortionate.
    You’ll get it when you own a business

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Supplies I understand. But air con, that’s OTT!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Have owned and managed businesses. Happy staff relayed to happy customers. Also meant staff weren't constantly looking elsewhere and were actually growing my business for me. Best advertising is word of mouth and if your staff are popular and up and walk, their happy customers follow.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Tissues is always provide in rnt n fs shop.

Wet wipes is provide by the girls themself

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wet wipes having to be supplied by the ML I’ve heard but paying for AC is crazy.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Now that it is summer you will have to ask for the a/con to be turned on at some budget joints, they always forget to turn it on ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Have owned and managed businesses. Happy staff relayed to happy customers. Also meant staff weren't constantly looking elsewhere and were actually growing my business for me. Best advertising is word of mouth and if your staff are popular and up and walk, their happy customers follow.
    I have been saying this too. You get the feeling some businesses have no idea what they are doing. If you dont listen to customer concerns they wont come back. $100-$400 is a sizeable amount of money that people are bringing through your front door. We arent talking about the $1.90 Daily Telegraph newspaper small change. Why many bosses dont understand this is laughable

I still remember some of the brothels near Central where the women were young, but they would literally rush you to the shower mid session, saying 'You come now, its finished'. Almost put me off punting, and Im sure thats what the bad old days used to be like. You'd come back, and the next woman was the same.

By ignoring the quality of service you provide, you not only lose repeat business, but you earn awful word of mouth. A business cant rely on foot traffic alone to succeed. But you wouldnt know that, the way many inferior brothels are run.

One shop I have visited a few times text me afterwards and specifically ask me to rate the lady I just saw out of 10, on three criteria. This shop is away from the CBD in the suburbs, is relatively new and is clearly going well. Mainly because their recruiting is out of this world. But also because of quality control. They also keep their prices reasonable and dont price themselves out of the market. They are clearly proper business people, they work the social media messaging apps well. I wont go into all their clever methods, as their competitive advantage should remain their secret. They are 5 years ahead of the majority of brothels, who dont have their recruiting on the same scale

Repeat business and word of mouth drive success in all types of enterprise