Thread: Good massage and eye contact?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Good massage and eye contact?

I'm looking for a lovely lady who isn't just a standard, run of the mill type. Specifically a lady who ends with plenty of eye contact, sexy looks etc. Doesn't have to be a stunner, just a decent massage and gets into it or appears to at the end. Can anyone recommend in Brisbane? Would be eternally grateful 😊

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Might have been a bit vague...i'm new round here so apologies for that. Not fussed on age or ethnicity, pricing etc...just after a ML who 'gets into it' at the end, so to speak. Someone who focuses on eye contact, teasing, chatty etc...can anyone steer me in the right direction? Angelica in Brisbane was my all time, similar would be preferable. Not sure if she's still around or not.

The best eye contact I have had with a ML was at Helensvale. It's an underused technique.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    When I go to qld it will be looking for blondies. Any blondes running MPs and give good eye contact?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    if you need eye contact just whisper to the girl: your face is pretty but your boobs feel like my grandma’s ....