Thread: Love2 massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Love2 massage

Hi all,
    I just saw this shop pop up on Wickham St in the Valley next to Prohibition...
    I might make a sacrificial visit over the next couple of days to check it out.

Anyone else seen it or visited?
    Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You beat me to it saw other day saw going to mention it on here seems a bit to open for me to pay a visit

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is close to my workplace, I'd probably be recognised heading in to a shop so obvious and never hear the end of it.

I'm curious if it is vfm or a boiler pit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So, I checked this place out the other day and one word sums it up nicely...

Meh...

Positive was that there was a large wall mirror for good viewing
    Negative was that there wasn’t anyone around that i’d want to view

Once you go through the door the stairs lead down and it feels a bit like a labyrinth/dungeon.

There’s a board showing whose on and nationality but of the ones on that day, meh!

So in summary:

Massage - Meh
    ML - Meh
    Shop - Meh

WIR - not in the slightest hurry although it’s hard to judge a shop on one visit, perhaps other days/girls may improve but as a first impression it set the bar pretty low.

Plus it’s a 70/50 shop which in my opinion is far too expensive for such low quality.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks mate saved my cash on that on then

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Was about to drop in at lunch today until I saw this comment... I might just grab a pub lunch and a beer instead. Better VFM.
    I might wait and give it a go in a few weeks once they adjust pricing and presentation.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Unles u like me and have to many beers then think fuck it lets try lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha go for it Brissy! Besides, be good to get another punters experience for confirmation.

YMMV but I wouldn’t hold much hope

“$60 opening special” for how long I don’t know but will revert to $70 soon enough with pineapples on top.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wow this place certainly stands out.... anyway I went sheepishly as was not to keen in walking though the non discreet entrance in fear of being spotted, i went in and they told me $70p/h but i said it was to expensive and as I walked out they said if I come back tomorrow it would be $60 for there opening special.... even the girl looked bemused when she said "Boss tell me why cant do $70 today have to wait until opening special"