Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The money side of things...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by gentleguy View Post
    About twice a month or so these days. I work full time on an average salary around 50k a year. I started punting in 2016 and was going twice a week on about a $300 budget so usually two 1 hour sessions a week. Some people will spend over $300 a week going out to clubs drinking,smoking and gambling. I'm being a little more careful these days saving more and interested in more overseas trips. I mix it up a little and get massages now and then.
    $50k pa equals take home of say $750pw so $300pw is 40% of your salary on punting. Too much
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    $50k pa equals take home of say $750pw so $300pw is 40% of your salary on punting. Too much
    That's about $19 per hour after tax, YIKES!!!! Time to find a better paying job gentle guy. You could easily double that. PM me for suggestions gentle guy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by b00bs View Post
    That's about $19 per hour after tax, YIKES!!!! Time to find a better paying job gentle guy. You could easily double that. PM me for suggestions gentle guy.
    I love this forum 🤩

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    I love this forum
    Punters helping punters to earn more money to spend more on punting. That’s the punter life!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Punters helping punters to earn more money to spend more on punting. That’s the punter life!!
    Reading some of Brothelcreepers post he spends $50K / year on punting.

I thought I punted alot (RnT) but this forum has shown me I am just small fry!!

He must be still staying at home and paying his parents a dime ?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by b00bs View Post
    Can you please pm me for suggestions

Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I recently started thinking about the total budget for a single girl.
    As someone who rarely repeats these days, this hasn't been an issue for me this year. But when recalling experience with some of my favorite MLs (3 years ago), I can't help kicking myself for not being more prudent with the spending.

The downside of having a favorite girl whom you keep seeing is that you tend to get numb with the money spent on her: as the experience is so unique and satisfying, you feel she's worth all the money spent. I certainly fell into that trap years ago and wish I'd been more objective and cut the spending on a single girl by at least 75%, and used some of the savings to try other girls instead.

The key point I learned is that: no matter how pretty her face is, how perfect her tits and/or pussy is, or how well she seemed to connect with you, after a certain number of sessions, you will get bored, and then start getting a sense of regret. Why I didn't foresee things would come to this?!

Having some perspective and planning at the beginning of seeing a great girl (whom you want to see multiple times) would be helpful in reducing the amount of regret you'll feel later.

I'm writing all this down because I realized that I'm starting to fall into the trap of having a new favorite...hope reason/logic will beat emotion this time around.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post
    I recently started thinking about the total budget for a single girl.
    As someone who rarely repeats these days, this hasn't been an issue for me this year. But when recalling experience with some of my favorite MLs (3 years ago), I can't help kicking myself for not being more prudent with the spending.

The downside of having a favorite girl whom you keep seeing is that you tend to get numb with the money spent on her: as the experience is so unique and satisfying, you feel she's worth all the money spent. I certainly fell into that trap years ago and wish I'd been more objective and cut the spending on a single girl by at least 75%, and used some of the savings to try other girls instead.

I'm writing all this down because I realized that I'm starting to fall into the trap of having a new favorite...hope reason/logic will beat emotion this time around.
    It depends what your objective is... is it to sample as many girls as possible? or is it to develop some sort of connection and thus a better/more enriching service? You said it yourself, "as the experience is so unique and satisfying".. I don't think it's anything to regret..? Depends where you set your goalposts. I prefer some sort of connection and relationship, confined to the shop.

But I do know what you mean about the constant battle between reason/logic and emotion. If you read my first post on here about my history with an ML, you will know that I've been through it and came out the other side with fairly well rounded perspective.. But even I still struggle. I started seeing an ML about 8 months ago and then recently started almost exclusively seeing her, because the experience was so good each time. Kept telling myself I've learnt my lesson and can compartmentalise now. And I could, until a particular session a few weeks ago when things got more heated than usual. Then I realised that some form of attachment had suddenly snuck up on me and punched me in the face. So I will be seeing others now to get her out of my head. Get under to get over!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    With more experience you'll realise that chasing connection with a ML is just an illusion. Dont be desperate. Get rapport, have fun for a few visits, then move on

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am with you there. I had a connection with an ML and seeing regularly. Costing me a fair bit of money. I have seen others since with great experiences for a lot cheaper but still seem to return to the original one.!! Need to think with the brains

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    However great a girl is I always get bored of her eventually.

I like the new girl chase.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

However great a girl is I always get bored of her eventually.

I like the new girl chase.
    Seems to be 2 types of punters..

1)Some chase the thrill of a new girl...
    2)Others chase the thrill of a "connection"

Maybe some do both I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    Seems to be 2 types of punters..

1)Some chase the thrill of a new girl...
    2)Others chase the thrill of a "connection"

Maybe some do both I guess!
    Both for me. Once you have too many regulars you need the thrill of the chase again

Sorry, how is it a 'chase if you are paying for it? I am struggling to understand this concept? You pay your cash and you root. Where is the chase?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Sorry, how is it a 'chase if you are paying for it? I am struggling to understand this concept? You pay your cash and you root. Where is the chase?
    I read it as payment guarantees nothing

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

The money side of things...

I thought the same thing... not much chase involved if going to a brothel. I think BC means experiencing the novelty of being with a new girl. Or in searching for a new girl/experience...that’s what I like anyway.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I think he means persuading the girl to do BBFSCIP ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thrill of the chase is finding a WL who has fun with you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    It depends what your objective is... is it to sample as many girls as possible? or is it to develop some sort of connection and thus a better/more enriching service? You said it yourself, "as the experience is so unique and satisfying".. I don't think it's anything to regret..? Depends where you set your goalposts. I prefer some sort of connection and relationship, confined to the shop.
    To clarify, the experience was super good at the time and i didn't feel bad about spending a bundle on those few gems.

but as time went on, i started to see them from different perspectives: lies were found, true intentions came to light, the darker side of them surface.

then i felt a surge of regret…

thats why im trying best to keep both expectations and expenditures within limit with my current favorite.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast