Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you intentionally get BBFS?

Senior Member(無間使者)

How do you intentionally get BBFS?

After devo69 replied me on the other thread about how to tell if a WL likes you.

I decided to start this thread.

How does one get BBFS from WL?

1. Tell them outright and see if they will just do it.
    2. Negotiate more money
    2. Build a relationship with them over time and regular visit to build up trust.
    3. DATY them heaps and get them horny to want it BB
    4. Stealthing - not recommended but Im just making a list
    5. Pussy sliding and "accidental" insertion - same as stealthing I guess but you could say it was an accident.

Any other ideas?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    You could try drugging them ...
    Seriassly why would you want to!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There was a WL I visited sometime last year, its at Clyde and I can't exactly remember the name of the shop but halfway through the session's she suddenly asked, do you want no condom fuck?
    I said no, and she said ok. But a few minutes later she asked again, and i said no thanks. She kept on asking and asked me why not, saying she's safe and what nots.

I scared me that I don't think i've ever returned since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hiduba View Post
    There was a WL I visited sometime last year, its at Clyde and I can't exactly remember the name of the shop but halfway through the session's she suddenly asked, do you want no condom fuck?
    I said no, and she said ok. But a few minutes later she asked again, and i said no thanks. She kept on asking and asked me why not, saying she's safe and what nots.

I scared me that I don't think i've ever returned since.

That is bizarre but as has been said a million times, she is offering BBFS to more than you.

Do you really want to share your body fluids with the other punters who were literally in this lady earlier in the day?
    Some STIs dont cause symptoms but can jam up your pipes, with incurable infertility being the result. Such as chlamydia and gonorrhoea.

But the main concern is the documented emergence of antibiotic resistant strains of Neisseria and Chlamydia. That awful pain and penis discharge may soon be an permanent and incurable problem, and your significant other then has the inevitable joy of getting that from you

No offence. Go for it. Foolish people shouldnt be reproducing anyway

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can get it more easily with a regular but just be aware that she is likely bb most of her other customers too even if she tells you otherwise...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy View Post
    That is bizarre but as has been said a million times, she is offering BBFS to more than you.

Do you really want to share your body fluids with the other punters who were literally in this lady earlier in the day?
    Some STIs dont cause symptoms but can jam up your pipes, with incurable infertility being the result. Such as chlamydia and gonorrhoea.

But the main concern is the documented emergence of antibiotic resistant strains of Neisseria and Chlamydia. That awful pain and penis discharge may soon be an permanent and incurable problem, and your significant other then has the inevitable joy of getting that from you

No offence. Go for it. Foolish people shouldnt be reproducing anyway
    Spot on on the "she is offering bbfs to more than you".

Not worth it and you get nothing good out of it anyway

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What make you so special that you get BBFS? Many punters get same like you but keep quiet. Some are get it free some pay the extra. The risk is on you.

Banned
    Be careful you don't have some old MILF knocking on the door seeking child support

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I can tell you there is no accident. If you can slide in and she let you continue, she at least wants it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    BBFS is always a bad idea. They say a standing cock has no conscience, but I think (hope) I'll be able to say NO WAY if I'm ever in that situation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The AR guy View Post
    They say a standing cock has no conscience
    Little brain can get us all in a lot of trouble

Well, if you purposely “Stealth” it, like when you are banging the unsuspecting WL from behind and secretly removed the dom and put it back in BB , that’s rape !

Just saying it !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    you want...
    check out Locanto,
    plenty offering "nat sex"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    Be careful you don't have some old MILF knocking on the door seeking child support
    I have had a few situations like this. One that blatant she said she wanted to stay in Australia but needed a husband who she would look after really well. Thinking that I could maybe milk some cheap services out of her I told her maybe but let’s see how we click. Next thing she says let’s have sex but no condom as I need baby from you too. Needless to say I made my excuses and dashed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavs View Post
    I have had a few situations like this. One that blatant she said she wanted to stay in Australia but needed a husband who she would look after really well. Thinking that I could maybe milk some cheap services out of her I told her maybe but let’s see how we click. Next thing she says let’s have sex but no condom as I need baby from you too. Needless to say I made my excuses and dashed.
    That's is fuked

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavs View Post
    Just met up with a friend from UK, after 10 years in Sydney, he's moving back to London.
    Funny thing, he was born in London & educated in Sydney and talks with an Aussie accent.
    He had this same situ with a young chick wanting to become an Aussie. Not once did she actually ask if he was an Aussie.
    After a year of living together she fell pregnant.
    After another 6 months, she finally found out he wasn't Australian, and she left him.
    After child was born she made her claims which is when she found out he had had the cut 20+ years before she met him.
    Yes, testing showed it wasn't his child.

So who's child ?
    Funny really, this guy is an expert at never answer questions unless he really wants too.

Oh their age difference ?
    She was claiming 26, but turns out was 36.
    He was claiming 65 and was really 65.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    you want...
    check out Locanto,
    plenty offering "nat sex"
    https://m.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID_2...your-mind.html

For whoever is willing to give it a go

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Just met up with a friend from UK, after 10 years in Sydney, he's moving back to London.
    Funny thing, he was born in London & educated in Sydney and talks with an Aussie accent.
    He had this same situ with a young chick wanting to become an Aussie. Not once did she actually ask if he was an Aussie.
    After a year of living together she fell pregnant.
    After another 6 months, she finally found out he wasn't Australian, and she left him.
    After child was born she made her claims which is when she found out he had had the cut 20+ years before she met him.
    Yes, testing showed it wasn't his child.

So who's child ?
    Funny really, this guy is an expert at never answer questions unless he really wants too.

Oh their age difference ?
    She was claiming 26, but turns out was 36.
    He was claiming 65 and was really 65.
    What an amazing story. Turned out for the better

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post
    https://m.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID_2...your-mind.html

For whoever is willing to give it a go
    Is that ad for real? I wonder whether someone (like the boss) has written the ad for the girl who doesn't know what has been written about her. For example, words like "destroy me and put your cock in every hole of mine..." suggest inflicting pain and degrading her. Sometimes, words such as "natural sex" and "cum inside pussy" are used to draw in customers that seek such services only to find out later that the girl doesn't provide such services after handing over the money. In any event, best to stay away if you don't want to get an STI or find her chasing for child support or PR in Australia.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    There is plenty of bbfs around if you go looking for it. Young girls and MILF’s. Some girls in these shops ask the question “you want condom” like it is an optional extra. Try Yoko’s Rydalmere.

If you want it you will find it. I have barebacked 18 year old newbies and 70 year old grannies. The world is your oyster.

Depends if you want to take the gamble / play Russian Roulette !!

Don’t stealth that is rape and very disrespectful. The girls have a job to do.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast