Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do you intentionally get BBFS?

Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Are you suggesting because it’s a woman later in life, who is menopausal, thus more amenable to bareback. The observation should also take into account the real possibility of women some in their 20s or 30s having early onset of menopause .

However I don’t see any correlation between menopause and the sexual proclivities of ML/WL, Including interest in bareback
    I think some of the lesser educated WLs from the third world countries (or rural Asian countries?) would insist on condom sex are more concerned about getting pageant than getting STD, just saying it. So if there is no more concern of dropping babies, they would be more open and uninhibited to Bare Back fucks ??
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I think some of the lesser educated WLs from the third world countries (or rural Asian countries?) would insist on condom sex are more concerned about getting pageant than getting STD, just saying it. So if there is no more concern of dropping babies, they would be more open and uninhibited to Bare Back fucks ??
    Well, education can have a significant role in health outcomes,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    That's very good summary. I do agree how you describe a WL if she wants BBFS. However, It turned out quite the opposite to my experience. The WL I have got into BB weren't wet though I can tell they were horny. I was also surprised when they agreed with BB. One even initiated w/o me persuading.

There was one WL met all these. In all the sessions with me, she was soaking wet and literally can't have enough DFK with me. Declined BB.

I also in the belief that whether a WL do BB with you doesn't automatically means they do the same to some other customers. Just if she do it to you, the chance she do it to others is higher.
    I see, that's just from my personal experience. BBFS happen more often that what people think, I hope someday all STIs can be eradicated so we can enjoy sex to the fullest.

Also, if she doesn't want to BBFS with you, that doesn't mean she's never BBFS with anyone. So I don't think just because she BBFS with you the chances of she's doing it with someone else is higher. Its just natural that human can get carried away when having sex. Unless its the WL/ML who explicitly advertising BBFS to the client for money, I would stay away from them. For me I never have a discussion or pay more for BBFS, it just happen.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have been told that when you have abit of girth, it's less painful without a franger for the lady. Fucking a fat dick can give the vag quite a bashing at the wettest of times.
    I've been told this by not only WL's, but gf's/fuck buddies/wives.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    There is plenty of bbfs around if you go looking for it. Young girls and MILF’s. Some girls in these shops ask the question “you want condom” like it is an optional extra. Try Yoko’s Rydalmere.

If you want it you will find it. I have barebacked 18 year old newbies and 70 year old grannies. The world is your oyster.

Depends if you want to take the gamble / play Russian Roulette !!

Don’t stealth that is rape and very disrespectful. The girls have a job to do.
    Hey Brothelcreeper, do you know anywhere else that offer BBFS?

Thanks in advance

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can be everywhere including your well known shops, depends on the girl.
    Hard to recommend someone go to x WL or x Shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKRVX View Post
    Hey Brothelcreeper, do you know anywhere else that offer BBFS?

Thanks in advance
    There was a post here about a waxing/haircut service, and the ad actually lists natural anal, so I’m sure everything under that is on the table for the right price. Check out my history for one of the posts.

I don’t have too many to go through, so we’re not talking pages of posts here.

Brave men, going forth, but damn you boys are braver than I am.

Senior Member(無間使者)

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    If your dick is long enough, sometimes you can feel the diaphragm the girl is wearing when you go deep and hit her cervix. The feeling is unmistakable. Not saying it automatically means she will do bbfs, it just means she came prepared for such an eventuality.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    If your dick is long enough, sometimes you can feel the diaphragm the girl is wearing when you go deep and hit her cervix. The feeling is unmistakable. Not saying it automatically means she will do bbfs, it just means she came prepared for such an eventuality.
    I guess it could also be in case of a breakage?

I once had a very green and naive regular at no 5 and she was asking me once why all the girls there recommended to her that she go on birth control.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by f00b View Post
    Brave souls for those going for natural anal. Dancing with the devil.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123