Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you intentionally get BBFS?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post
    https://m.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID_2...your-mind.html

For whoever is willing to give it a go
    Chicks that advertise like this are either druggoes or fugly, best to steer clear.
    The only people that do them would be disease ridden druggoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    There is plenty of bbfs around if you go looking for it. Young girls and MILF’s. Some girls in these shops ask the question “you want condom” like it is an optional extra. Try Yoko’s Rydalmere.

If you want it you will find it. I have barebacked 18 year old newbies and 70 year old grannies. The world is your oyster.

Depends if you want to take the gamble / play Russian Roulette !!

Don’t stealth that is rape and very disrespectful. The girls have a job to do.
    It's good to know you do have some standards of decency after all...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I found that in most parlours I've visited, if you click with the girl and she is open to pussy slides - then it almost guarantees bbfs. You'll be suprised at how easily it is obtained.. whether you take up the offer is entirely up to you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok I'm throwing in the towel on BBFS. It's not worth it. 4 times I done it in my punting life and twice I got the clap. Just got diagnosed today and got results from doc. It's not as bad as a burning sensation. More like a mild itch. And antibiotics is not 100% gonna get rid of it. Need to stay off sex for 1 week and go back for another urine test in 4 weeks to make sure it's gone.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickAsian View Post
    Ok I'm throwing in the towel on BBFS. It's not worth it. 4 times I done it in my punting life and twice I got the clap. Just got diagnosed today and got results from doc. It's not as bad as a burning sensation. More like a mild itch. And antibiotics is not 100% gonna get rid of it. Need to stay off sex for 1 week and go back for another urine test in 4 weeks to make sure it's gone.
    I hope it's not an antibiotic resistant clap. Usually with gonorrhea, it's an injection of ceftriaxone on the bum cheek and two tablets of zithromax just in case of chlymidia.

Be careful next time mate

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bad luck mate, such unlucky odds with that occurring.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Russian roulette. Bad return on investments. Don't do it. You don't have good luck like BC. 4 BBFS 2 infections that's 50% bad luck. BBFS with WL/ML is about luck not getting STI.

Been offered before and like I said, just not worth it. It's stressful enough when the condom accidentally breaks, 3 months of anxiety and stress.

Banned
    Cream pie might not be worth a rash and itch

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not really sure why you’d ever want to go for BBFS, at least with a WL. If anything, BB with an ML would be less risky perhaps? I was once seeing this really cute little Thai ML, one of the sessions she started to put the tip in, and I let it go for about 10 seconds. She was on top and was pushing it deeper and deeper until we both regained our senses. Was freaked out for weeks but no way I would’ve done it if I didn’t feel like I trusted her (as in I wouldn’t have done it on my first sess with a girl and definitely not ever if they looked dirty or something.) This was probably my 5th or 6th session with her and she was so sexy and clean looking. Heaps of girls I wouldn’t have ever let it get that far so I suppose you can be careful to an extent but it’s always a lottery. Too much risk in the end

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve gone bbfs in the heat of the moment with a ML once. Got myself tested straight away and was so paranoid. Every little itch or scrape from anything felt like my peeper was gonna fall off. Never again.

Maybe this thread should be renamed: How to intentionally get an STI

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Maybe this thread should be renamed: How to intentionally get an STI
    You can start a new thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    Not really sure why you’d ever want to go for BBFS, at least with a WL. If anything, BB with an ML would be less risky perhaps? I was once seeing this really cute little Thai ML, one of the sessions she started to put the tip in, and I let it go for about 10 seconds. She was on top and was pushing it deeper and deeper until we both regained our senses. Was freaked out for weeks but no way I would’ve done it if I didn’t feel like I trusted her (as in I wouldn’t have done it on my first sess with a girl and definitely not ever if they looked dirty or something.) This was probably my 5th or 6th session with her and she was so sexy and clean looking. Heaps of girls I wouldn’t have ever let it get that far so I suppose you can be careful to an extent but it’s always a lottery. Too much risk in the end
    She may have looked clean on the outside but many STI's don't have visible symptoms. While some people experience symptoms of an infection, like discharge, burning, or itching in the genital area, other people can have an STI and have no symptoms at all. A good example is chlamydia. Although many people never have any symptoms, when symptoms do appear it is usually one to three weeks after exposure to the bacteria. Even when STI's don't have obvious symptoms, they can still damage your body.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    She may have looked clean on the outside but many STI's don't have visible symptoms. While some people experience symptoms of an infection, like discharge, burning, or itching in the genital area, other people can have an STI and have no symptoms at all. A good example is chlamydia. Although many people never have any symptoms, when symptoms do appear it is usually one to three weeks after exposure to the bacteria. Even when STI's don't have obvious symptoms, they can still damage your body.
    Absolutely, totally agree, hence why I said it’s still a lottery. Also we all know that if she’s doing it with us, she’s doing it with a few other punters too, as much as we like to think we are special 🤭.

Quote Originally Posted by bipolar533andrew View Post
    Most definitely
    And it's always the same punters pushing WL for BBFS

Word to the wise...If a punter is proud to advertise who he has done BBFS with
    Avoid her would be my recommendation

BBFS punters are happy to spread whatever they have & proud of it

BBFS with a WL.is also known as RAPE in the eyes of the law
    Tell that to Brothelcreeper.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    From my experience BBFS happen when you and WL/ML are click and very horny. Just like you they are also human so sometimes they can get carried away. If
    - She's soaking wet
    - She keeps doing pussy/cock slide
    - She keeps wanting to kiss you
    - She play with herself
    that usually means you can BBFS if you wanted to. However, its still up to punter whether you want to go ahead to do BBFS which will come with all the risks.

I don't really believe that if a girl do BBFS with you means she do BBFS to lots of people or if the girl don't want to do BBFS with you means she never do BBFS with anyone. There must be some guys who the WL/ML attracted to that she just couldn't resist or she might be very horny.

Personally, I have done it myself 4x in my entire punting life, it happened when I got carried away(the girls were very HOT). The regret always come after and the worried for the next 3 months was very frustrating. So far I'm lucky not to catch anything.

Just make sure that if you do BBFS, it was a mutual agreement. Don't stealth and don't force the girl to bareback if she doesn't want to, that's rape.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by didaswiwaw View Post
    From my experience BBFS happen when you and WL/ML are click and very horny. Just like you they are also human so sometimes they can get carried away. If
    - She's soaking wet
    - She keeps doing pussy/cock slide
    - She keeps wanting to kiss you
    - She play with herself
    that usually means you can BBFS if you wanted to. However, its still up to punter whether you want to go ahead to do BBFS which will come with all the risks.

I don't really believe that if a girl do BBFS with you means she do BBFS to lots of people or if the girl don't want to do BBFS with you means she never do BBFS with anyone. There must be some guys who the WL/ML attracted to that she just couldn't resist or she might be very horny.
    That's very good summary. I do agree how you describe a WL if she wants BBFS. However, It turned out quite the opposite to my experience. The WL I have got into BB weren't wet though I can tell they were horny. I was also surprised when they agreed with BB. One even initiated w/o me persuading.

There was one WL met all these. In all the sessions with me, she was soaking wet and literally can't have enough DFK with me. Declined BB.

I also in the belief that whether a WL do BB with you doesn't automatically means they do the same to some other customers. Just if she do it to you, the chance she do it to others is higher.

I think if the WL has passed her menopause, she would be quite opened for any BB activities ! Just a thought ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I think if the WL has passed her menopause, she would be quite opened for any BB activities ! Just a thought ?
    Are you suggesting because it’s a woman later in life, who is menopausal, thus more amenable to bareback. The observation should also take into account the real possibility of women some in their 20s or 30s having early onset of menopause .

However I don’t see any correlation between menopause and the sexual proclivities of ML/WL, Including interest in bareback

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast