Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So I call it a quit and here is my memoir

Senior Member(無間使者)

So I call it a quit and here is my memoir

And if it is what you are wondering, i did the test 2 weeks ago and I am clean.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If it is depressing you, then you have an addiction and need help.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by niva321 View Post
    If it is depressing you, then you have an addiction and need help.
    Don't think it is an addiction. Just falling into love so quickly perhaps? There are some guys here who do fall for ML/WL and I understand it's hard to control your emotions. But as soon as you realise and wake up that they're all not true, it's easy to shut off.

However, I think what he is doing is a good thing. He needs to let these things out and can't be bottled up. This will be the first step and who knows, may not need help.

I do take depression very seriously so reach out if you need.

Banned
    I don’t think the OP is saying he’s depressed clinically (if he is then as above go straight to your GP ), just saying that he has found punting or a limited number of encounters emptying, hence in the end unfulfilling , depressing.

This feeling may be present in his non punt relationships and he did say, he was in a relationship as at the same time as wanting more with a ML .

No judgement as been there done that to varying degree and far more than the above

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry to hear you have been felling unhappy or unfulfilled.

One observer looking at the situation would say, here is a guy paying money to fill a heart that has an empty hole

A separate observer could say, looking at the same situation, here is a guy spending some spare time, making love to young beautiful women. Lucky guy

Looking forward to your memoirs. All the best and hope you find your inner peace soon

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is a good read. At the end of the day.. you have your memories... the good the bad the bitter sweet.. at least you have experienced it all. Reminds me of a Adele song.. “someone like you..” like the end of a relationship, you will move on and find something with a meaning.
    Looking forward to hear more of your stories and perhaps when you continue with your memoir... you will smile and think about all them conquests you have achieved

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wouldnt be putting any of these women on pedestals. Just as I am human and flawed and not very exceptional and should never be put on a pedestal
    Behind the makeup, the beautiful clothes and the fragrant perfume, is a normal vulnerable human being. When they choose to break up your association, thats it, thats life, and bid them farewell and blessings

Just like a butterfly you see in the garden, contact is fleeting. There is no point thinking the lady will remain in your orbit. She will fly away, because she is most comfortable alone.

Let her fly away, and meet another beauty. Life begins and ends, and has cycle upon cycle. Dont hold on, let go and be one with change

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    As we have said before many times

If a girl is giving you something “special”, it is 100% guaranteed that the “special” is being offered to her other “special” customers.

The more “specials” the girl offers to her “special” customers, the more those customers will return to line her pockets.

Girls only punt for money. They may find their life partner as a result but I don’t think any girl does this job for the romance. Besides if you punt then you will continue to punt when you are with her so she is guaranteed a cheater.

Stand outside the brothel door for a couple of hours and look at the drongos that go inside with their big beer bellies, dirty clothes, smelly breath and bodies and imagine you had to fuck them. Definitely no romance there.

Think about it.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Keep the memoirs coming Lostinblonde.

As a man who likes to partake in a bit of punting myself I am keen to hear your experiences.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post

If a girl is giving you something “special”, it is 100% guaranteed that the “special” is being offered to her other “special” customers.

The more “specials” the girl offers to her “special” customers, the more those customers will return to line her pockets.

Girls only punt for money. They may find their life partner as a result but I don’t think any girl does this job for the romance. Besides if you punt then you will continue to punt when you are with her so she is guaranteed a cheater.

Stand outside the brothel door for a couple of hours and look at the drongos that go inside with their big beer bellies, dirty clothes, smelly breath and bodies and imagine you had to fuck them. Definitely no romance there.

Think about it.
    I am liking your analogies and points .. though to be unusually (for me) pedantic the OP was lost in love with ML’s - so a little more discerning iN the who they allow into their personal space as a special man

However the image you draw is accurate -stench drunken filthy - and the idea that all women do this job for its ‘romance’ ... would be highly accurate.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest both ML1 and 2 are from Surry Hills establishments and have worked in the same shop at one time or another. And in 2s case, if its the same girl we exchanged PMs about, you're not the only client she owes money to.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post

Think about it.
    Yes I remember walking out of a brothel, after seeing a regular, and seeing this inebriated and poorly groomed malodorous man walking in. Im sure some of these walk-ins, can be told by the mamasan that "we are busy today", to send them on their way, and preventing any WL having to deal with them. I hope thats the case

We can really make a WLs day in some if these smallers shops, by being well groomed, having good hygeine and being a gentleman, treating the WL with respect

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy View Post
    Yes I remember walking out of a brothel, after seeing a regular, and seeing this 100kg guy with big gut and business shirt walking in. Im sure some of these walk-ins (fat/sweaty/smelly) or drunk, can be told by the mamasan that "we are busy today", to send them on their way, and preventing any WL having to deal with them. I hope thats the case

We can really make a WLs day in some if these smallers shops, by being well groomed, having good hygeine and being a gentleman, treating the WL with respect
    You will be surprise that how desperate girls are these days.... If you sent client away they will crucified you. Most of girls tactics is if the session go south, they will just come out (keeping their money) and let the reception pick up the pieces. I have know very few ML/WL willing to draw the line on not to take/start a job.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Slightly updated for some context, to be continued

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    You will be surprise that how desperate girls are these days.... If you sent client away they will crucified you. Most of girls tactics is if the session go south, they will just come out (keeping their money) and let the reception pick up the pieces. I have know very few ML/WL willing to draw the line on not to take/start a job.
    The downside of so much competition is that it has made every punter with a few $$$ kings.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You're 40, maybe you're having a mid-life crisis.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by niva321 View Post
    You're 40, maybe you're having a mid-life crisis.
    my partner said the same thing but i dont even know mid-life crisis is even a real thing

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostinblonde View Post
    my partner said the same thing but i dont even know mid-life crisis is even a real thing
    One day, I was giving a lift to my aunt when a guy in his 50s drove past in a convertible. My aunt said something about a mid-life crisis in a disparaging way. I fired up. "I don't think that's fair. There goes a guy who has something he wants. How do you know he hasn't worked his whole life to provide for his family and his kids have finally moved out, he has received an inheritance, and has taken the opportunity to give himself something he's always wanted but denied himself because he put others first?"

A mid life "crisis" is a real thing, but not so much the crisis part. It's natural to hit that point in life where friends are getting sick, dying early, parents are ageing and dying, your youth is behind you, you groan when you get up from the sofa etc.

When you hit puberty, you had to deal with that. You left school and got a job or studied - you had to deal with that. You go through all these life changes and things aren't the same as they used to be. It's life. There comes a point where the puberty-crisis becomes the school leaver-crisis and then the married man, mortgage crisis etc. Middle age is just another era. Mid life "crisis" is just dealing with another phase of life.

Don't beat yourself up over it.

Whatever happens and whatever you choose to do, be true to yourself and remember to look after those who matter to you. And good luck brother. Whatever you choose, good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Forward Must Hang View Post
    One day, I was giving a lift to my aunt when a guy in his 50s drove past in a convertible. My aunt said something about a mid-life crisis in a disparaging way. I fired up. "I don't think that's fair. There goes a guy who has something he wants. How do you know he hasn't worked his whole life to provide for his family and his kids have finally moved out, he has received an inheritance, and has taken the opportunity to give himself something he's always wanted but denied himself because he put others first?"

A mid life "crisis" is a real thing, but not so much the crisis part. It's natural to hit that point in life where friends are getting sick, dying early, parents are ageing and dying, your youth is behind you, you groan when you get up from the sofa etc.

When you hit puberty, you had to deal with that. You left school and got a job or studied - you had to deal with that. You go through all these life changes and things aren't the same as they used to be. It's life. There comes a point where the puberty-crisis becomes the school leaver-crisis and then the married man, mortgage crisis etc. Middle age is just another era. Mid life "crisis" is just dealing with another phase of life.

Don't beat yourself up over it.

Whatever happens and whatever you choose to do, be true to yourself and remember to look after those who matter to you. And good luck brother. Whatever you choose, good luck.
    Very true and insightful. Nice words

Senior Member(無間使者)
    just updated of my encounters with some sugar babies if that is what it meant..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast