Thread: Reunion Yoyo at Rydalmere very GFE

Reunion Yoyo at Rydalmere very GFE

Saw yoyo rostered from 22 Rydalmere website. Make a booking from wechat. I visited Yoyo at another where she was called Gucci with one single visit and a double with May now at others shop as well. This pair has good connection when they perform the art of dongguan sex.
    Walked in, disappointing Amy not in but greeted by a papasan, told him I booked Yoyo and he told me to look at line up girls. Ok I have been shown Ada, Miya and Yoyo, the rest busy so I told the papasan, Yoyo.

Payment done, Yoyo hold my hand and walked upstairs to her room. Yoyo recognizes me as we have 2 interactions before. She showered me and have a quick look how she has been. D cups, long hair, good eye contact, GFE, trimmed south and a tattoo.

Yoyo still has the type of good service oriented personality, lay me down, started with catbath, her suctions was still good as before. She sucked my whole body like one of the Dongguan sex style that we had before. Some sucking as extra YMMV. Time for CBJ, good suction and special way of sucking on the helmet that she can suck the whole day. Lubrications in place as hers is tight and need some effort to get in then cowgirl ride for awhile until my turn as Yoyo’s pussy position is facing south so doggy would be appropriate. Looking at her back, nice bums and the wall mirror reflection of her GFE passion was so sexy. I loaded when her moaning sound getting louder.

Washed up together again, clothes on, goodbye hug and Yoyo sent me out to the door. Yoyo still as good as before.

Quote Originally Posted by jordan69 View Post
    Saw yoyo rostered from 22 Rydalmere website. Make a booking from wechat. I visited Yoyo at another where she was called Gucci with one single visit and a double with May now at others shop as well. This pair has good connection when they perform the art of dongguan sex.
    Walked in, disappointing Amy not in but greeted by a papasan, told him I booked Yoyo and he told me to look at line up girls. Ok I have been shown Ada, Miya and Yoyo, the rest busy so I told the papasan, Yoyo.

Payment done, Yoyo hold my hand and walked upstairs to her room. Yoyo recognizes me as we have 2 interactions before. She showered me and have a quick look how she has been. D cups, long hair, good eye contact, GFE, trimmed south and a tattoo.

Yoyo still has the type of good service oriented personality, lay me down, started with catbath, her suctions was still good as before. She sucked my whole body like one of the Dongguan sex style that we had before. Some sucking as extra YMMV. Time for CBJ, good suction and special way of sucking on the helmet that she can suck the whole day. Lubrications in place as hers is tight and need some effort to get in then cowgirl ride for awhile until my turn as Yoyo’s pussy position is facing south so doggy would be appropriate. Looking at her back, nice bums and the wall mirror reflection of her GFE passion was so sexy. I loaded when her moaning sound getting louder.

Washed up together again, clothes on, goodbye hug and Yoyo sent me out to the door. Yoyo still as good as before.
    thank u bro jordan69 for visiting us.

i told Amy about your disappointment that she is not working when u came.

she keep laughing.. replied- haha.. i am popular now as well

come more often you will met her

thanks again for your review and business

have a great long weekend
    22 Management
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

MOB: 0420 466 388

Wechat ID: Rydalmere_22

Email: rydalmere22@gmail.com

Please contact us for all enquries and bookings!!!

****** 22 Brodie St Rydalmere ******
    TRADING HOURS:
    SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 10AM TO 12AM
    FRIDAY & SATURDAY 10AM TO 1AM

Quote Originally Posted by 22Brodie View Post
    thank u bro jordan69 for visiting us.

i told Amy about your disappointment that she is not working when u came.

she keep laughing.. replied- haha.. i am popular now as well

come more often you will met her

thanks again for your review and business

have a great long weekend
    22 Management
    No worries, Amy will be there most of the time as her greetings service and care factor are recognized. Will visit soon

Quote Originally Posted by jordan69 View Post
    No worries, Amy will be there most of the time as her greetings service and care factor are recognized. Will visit soon
    thank u.. see you soon
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

MOB: 0420 466 388

Wechat ID: Rydalmere_22

Email: rydalmere22@gmail.com

Please contact us for all enquries and bookings!!!

****** 22 Brodie St Rydalmere ******
    TRADING HOURS:
    SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 10AM TO 12AM
    FRIDAY & SATURDAY 10AM TO 1AM

Senior Member(無間使者) Broncoshead's Avatar
    Good reading thanks for details review

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey, I've just looked at Yoyo's pictures on their website. It seems obviously one of those heavily edited ones. Simply too white and gorgeous. How is she in real life compared to those photos?

Quote Originally Posted by JoshH119 View Post
    Hey, I've just looked at Yoyo's pictures on their website. It seems obviously one of those heavily edited ones. Simply too white and gorgeous. How is she in real life compared to those photos?
    Sorry bro, just saw your question. That photo was Yoyo herself but some touch up. Not sure whether she is still rostered at 22?

Today visited Boni, busty lady good for cuddling with nice GFE. Review will followed later