Saw yoyo rostered from 22 Rydalmere website. Make a booking from wechat. I visited Yoyo at another where she was called Gucci with one single visit and a double with May now at others shop as well. This pair has good connection when they perform the art of dongguan sex.
Walked in, disappointing Amy not in but greeted by a papasan, told him I booked Yoyo and he told me to look at line up girls. Ok I have been shown Ada, Miya and Yoyo, the rest busy so I told the papasan, Yoyo.

Payment done, Yoyo hold my hand and walked upstairs to her room. Yoyo recognizes me as we have 2 interactions before. She showered me and have a quick look how she has been. D cups, long hair, good eye contact, GFE, trimmed south and a tattoo.

Yoyo still has the type of good service oriented personality, lay me down, started with catbath, her suctions was still good as before. She sucked my whole body like one of the Dongguan sex style that we had before. Some sucking as extra YMMV. Time for CBJ, good suction and special way of sucking on the helmet that she can suck the whole day. Lubrications in place as hers is tight and need some effort to get in then cowgirl ride for awhile until my turn as Yoyo’s pussy position is facing south so doggy would be appropriate. Looking at her back, nice bums and the wall mirror reflection of her GFE passion was so sexy. I loaded when her moaning sound getting louder.

Washed up together again, clothes on, goodbye hug and Yoyo sent me out to the door. Yoyo still as good as before.