Thread: Four Seasons

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Four Seasons

Dropped in today after making my way along the inner western corridor. Tried Station (old DeDee) at Darra which had a locked door then on to Chai . . . and Fern just went in to an hour long booking.

Kept up the momentum and on to Vivi's which was a no go, stopped at Isan and fully booked so off to Indro I went.

Arrived at four seasons and asked to see those on, 1st and 2nd not for me then number 3 presents herself. She's mine for the hour. First day on the job. 21 and hard body, beautiful soft face with a cute slightly turned up nose. Well proportioned, flawless completion and skin, a dream to look at.

Naked from the get go and earned her money well. What a sweet and accomodating girl. Pushed her through her pre meditated boundaries and she seemed pleased with the result, I certainly was.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seems, like you found the one who offers what you want

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleekgeek View Post
    Dropped in today after making my way along the inner western corridor. Tried Station (old DeDee) at Darra which had a locked door then on to Chai . . . and Fern just went in to an hour long booking.

Kept up the momentum and on to Vivi's which was a no go, stopped at Isan and fully booked so off to Indro I went.

Arrived at four seasons and asked to see those on, 1st and 2nd not for me then number 3 presents herself. She's mine for the hour. First day on the job. 21 and hard body, beautiful soft face with a cute slightly turned up nose. Well proportioned, flawless completion and skin, a dream to look at.

Naked from the get go and earned her money well. What a sweet and accomodating girl. Pushed her through her pre meditated boundaries and she seemed pleased with the result, I certainly was.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If it makes you happy that was going to be my next stop lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    21. First day on the job.. Sweet. That's what I'm talkin about..

The dude
    If I'm in the mood for the odd relaxing massage without any expectations, this is my go to place. Prob the best setup in terms of comfort and cleanliness.

In my experience at least, need to go elsewhere if one's expectations are higher. But just to chill out, i approve.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does anyone know if the manager still does massages? She really did good work on my crappy neck.