Thread: Karmen - Sexy Kiwi

Senior Member(無間使者)

Karmen - Sexy Kiwi

I had a bit of spare time the other evening and had been planning on seeing either Aoi or Karmen for a while based on previous positive reviews for both on this forum. Gave 42G a call and Aoi wasn't free for another couple of hours so made a booking to see Karmen for 30mins.

Arrived, paid, was shown to the room and waited for Karmen to join me. She's really friendly, has exotic round eyes and has an amazing body that i couldn't stop looking at, or keep my hands off as the session progressed.

Things were quiet at the start, but when we started kissing, there was something about those soft lips that really kicked things into a higher gear. I explored her body and made my way down to her lasered pussy and ate that kitty out with the determination of a thousand tongues. She seemed to enjoy this as I held her hips firmly in my grasp while she wiggled and moaned, and after a few minutes appeared to come and had to let me know by pushing her hand against my head suggesting that she needed a break. So far, so good!

Time to return the favour and she started off with a sensual catbath and CBJ and eventually jumped on for some amazing cowgirl while i held onto her hips and amazing tits, and kissing whenever our bodies were close enough. Switched over to missionary afterwards and given the snug fit it was only a matter of time before one or both of us came. Karmen was very responsive making lots of sexy noises and exclaimed she was going to come before letting loose, and I followed soon after cumming hard into the dome.

The rest of the session i laid on the bed catching my breath while Karmen took a quick refresher shower. It was only a 90sec shower but if she'd stayed another 30sec i was a real chance of falling asleep, it was that good a climax. We had a friendly chat, getting to know each other a little more before showering, getting dressed and saying our goodbyes.

Like i noted before, she has an amazing body and my only regret was I didn't get to sample her in doggy style. That means a return visit is definitely on the cards!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Awesome AR. Must try a western girl next time. Does she do extras for extra cash?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Karmen is Kiwi sort of slim version of an Islander but I'm after some Caucasians....

Do you have blondes? Who works on which day bro?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw Karmen in the line up the other week, shes really quite gorgeous with a tall frame. If I didn't enjoy my BBBJ's so much, I would have booked her there and then

Check out her new photo!!! Unedited taken in Room 1!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Karmen is on!!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42