Thread: 227 NSM Japanese girl Ellie hot and gorgeous

227 NSM Japanese girl Ellie hot and gorgeous

Tried to visit day before unsuccessfully as weather and traffic problems during peak hour. Saw wechat another new girl Luna, Peru nationality looks stunning. Wechat availability girl at 6 pm, few options given selected Japanese Ellie ♥️ A super gorgeous and good looking Japanese beauty, very fashionable beautiful look, 20yo, 166cm, very nice hot curvy figure, D cup, elegant make up, long blonde hair. Ellie has very good English and friendly personality. Great attitude and great service.
    Arrived early, receptionist greeted happily, invited me to a waiting room settled an hour massage fee and been shown to room 3, big room with double sofa. Clothes off and laid face down as Ellie entered, said hello and started her massage. Massage is average but the stimulating from her so good as she requested to sit on my back or bum while massaging.
    Part 2, clothes off leaving blue underwear on. I asked her whether need a hand to remove? Ellie turned over and let me untied her garment and remove her panty. D cups , fully shaved with few inks on sides. Good plays for some time and grabs some oil starting tugging while stood closed to me to feel her assets. Eruption til last drop, comfortably session.
    On my way out, receptionist intro Luna, Peru ML so beautiful, she gave me a courtesy hug. Natural D feeling so nice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just saw the photos of Luna, my god she looks good in the photos. Does she match up with the images in person?

Shame she’s not working today, may have to wait until next time she’s available.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey bro which shop is 227 NSM?

Banned
    227 concord Rd
    North Strathfield Massage

Quote Originally Posted by Itskens112 View Post
    Just saw the photos of Luna, my god she looks good in the photos. Does she match up with the images in person?

Shame she’s not working today, may have to wait until next time she’s available.
    Hi buddy,
    Luna’s photos were taken in the shop. I was there on her day 1, same clothes as photos, South America lady but growth locally. Probably the shop only contacted their regulars for new girls. Hopefully I will be entitled to their regular list.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan69 View Post
    D cups , fully shaved with few inks on sides.
    Hey bro, natural or enhanced?

Quote Originally Posted by krOnkerZz View Post
    Hey bro, natural or enhanced?
    Hi bro,
    I am not experienced with this but I have good grabbed those pair are soft.
    Today 3 Japanese girls on roster

Ellie is rostered on might visit for surprises

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had the chance to see Luna on her first day, she was dammed good to be an amateur. Unfortunately, she is not working anymore I've been said. She is very talented for this job, hope she comes back when needed money.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ellie's boobies are natural. I used to see her when she was working in the Surry hills shop, I reckon it is closed now. Very nice and firm pair of boobies, in general all her body is attractive. I stopped seeing her a while ago, when she started charging me for things we used to do. She tastes very good, that's a extra pineapple to fork out though.

Quote Originally Posted by Papana View Post
    I had the chance to see Luna on her first day, she was dammed good to be an amateur. Unfortunately, she is not working anymore I've been said. She is very talented for this job, hope she comes back when needed money.
    Hi bro, you are lucky had Luna’s companion in her day 1.
    She is rostered today, wechat for booking early morning but she has been booked out