Thread: Aoi - Cute Japanese

Senior Member(無間使者)

Aoi - Cute Japanese

I had just finished my 30min session with Karmen when I realised Aoi would be free in another 15-20mins, so I asked front desk (Sorry, I didn't catch your name bro) if Aoi would be free soon and he confirmed yes. Lock it in, Eddie!

I booked for an hour as I wanted to take my time with Aoi. When she entered the room she immediately apologised that I had to wait, which was not an issue at all. She's got a sweet face, sexy round eyes and a sexy body with some subtle curves and natural tits which i explored during the session. She immediately gave me a kiss and we continued kissing as we undressed and in the shower as well

Moved onto the bed and we continued kissing before I started with some DATY which she seemed to enjoy but couldn't quite get her over the line. Then she started her catbath and BBBJ and after a while she gave me that look, a nod, and covered me up for the main event. Started in missionary, and moved to doggy where I held onto her hips, rammed her as hard as i could and gave her some firm slaps which startled her. At the time I thought she was telling me off for slapping her, but she explained afterwards that the smacks surprised her a little (i think). Sorry! I came hard in doggy style and felt her pussy muscles contract a few times to squeeze the last drops from me.

We had an extended break and enjoyed a really nice chat and spooning session. With 10mins remaining we tried for round 2 BBBJ but we ran out of time in the end. After my earlier session with Karmen, and 2 hard orgasms, I guess i had nothing left, through no fault of Aoi or her efforts. I suppose that's the hallmark of 2 really good sessions.

Would I see Aoi again? Yes, but perhaps not do it as part of a back-to-back arrangement. Need to save my energy and man juice!

I went home that evening with a large smile on my face and slept very soundly

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She is top....
    Been seeing her few times
    Never disappointed

Thanks for the after report brother

Glad you had a good time !!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42