Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New joint Carseldine

Junior Member(有D料到)

New joint Carseldine

Popped in to check out this new place. The Chinese looking lady and one young girl were on but none of them to my liking. Shop located behind the restaurant with somewhat discreet entry. I thought this might be managed by the same one as Zillmere shop. 1 hr $60 but I did good old - walk in to see the business card and check the price for service 😆 WIR - not really

P.S. any good info for north side? PM me and happy to share info.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been there too and did the same,mamasan was a well dressed lady ,nice racks on the wl but not really did the "click "
    Drive to the one next to the school at Zillmere,65 per hr 😂😂😂,not really good looking Asian girl so ask for a bc and walk away.
    Next weekend going to try the one at the roundabout in Zillmere too.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How is VIP at Aspley going these days. Got a recommendation for there some time ago but never had a chance to try yet. Too busy on the Southside.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    @lazcuba77, Went in to the one next to school twice but walked away both times due to the vibes in the line up. Not sure how they are still running and surviving the game. Haven’t been to the one near round about yet. But I have my doubts on this one as well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    @Massaddict, the VIP still can offer good service and having great time with two of my regulars there. South seems to have better supplies these days and bit dried up in north 😂 Haven’t been to FG for a while though..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    How is VIP at Aspley going these days. Got a recommendation for there some time ago but never had a chance to try yet. Too busy on the Southside.
    Haven't been here on ages mate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ukeharro View Post
    @Massaddict, the VIP still can offer good service and having great time with two of my regulars there. South seems to have better supplies these days and bit dried up in north 😂 Haven’t been to FG for a while though..
    Amigo ukeharro ,Southside have been always better than Northside in every single way based on the reviews.sometimes I feel a little bit invidious 😂😂😂😂,I could test those lands but I'm to lazy to drive more than 20 min for a massage.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by lazcuba77 View Post
    Amigo ukeharro ,Southside have been always better than Northside in every single way based on the reviews.sometimes I feel a little bit invidious 😂😂😂😂,I could test those lands but I'm to lazy to drive more than 20 min for a massage.
    You are not driving to get a massage. You are driving to have a great time with some beautiful ladies. How could that stop you driving a bit further? Ha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=rockbreaker;1839963]You are not driving to get a massage. You are driving to have a great time with some beautiful ladies. How could that stop you driving a bit further? Ha[/QUOTE
    Tru amigo,is funny cause when I'm on the road and spot a massage sign I told my self:"wow ,another shop,I'll come on the weekend "and two min later is like "nah",to far for a hit and miss lol😂😂😂
    I got some better options closer ,historia of my life.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    @rockbreaker it’s true and there shouldn’t be anything stopping to drive to have a good time, but if you had a dud or average session it makes you scratch your head and thinking “why did I drive that far for this?? 🥶 😂 😂 Same as bro, @lazcuba77, yes we have lesser choices in the north but guaranteed sensational time. At the moment, there is no desperate reason for me to drive 😂, unless they all move to south for some reasons, then I might migrate permanently to south side haha..cheers for the post. 👍👍

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The place behind the Thai restaurant on beams rd is a couple of old Chinese boilers.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The Roundabout @ Zillmere is old Chinese boilers also

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob.Kilbey View Post
    The place behind the Thai restaurant on beams rd is a couple of old Chinese boilers.....
    Tell me about it 😂😂😂😂
    Just close your eyes and go to your happy place or keep your eyes on the price:$40hr and they know what are doing .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ukeharro View Post
    @rockbreaker it’s true and there shouldn’t be anything stopping to drive to have a good time, but if you had a dud or average session it makes you scratch your head and thinking “why did I drive that far for this?? 🥶 😂 😂 Same as bro, @lazcuba77, yes we have lesser choices in the north but guaranteed sensational time. At the moment, there is no desperate reason for me to drive 😂, unless they all move to south for some reasons, then I might migrate permanently to south side haha..cheers for the post. 👍👍
    Tru amigo ukeharro,we still have :feeling good massage and check in ,they are both still amazing .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was in Carseldine today near train station, looked up L* ads and nearly departed with my dollars, saved by the boiler report in this thread.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    try Sunset massage 1-1355 Gympie road, new owner, Vietnamese, been around a while, not a bad looker for her age , has been working on getting new girls there.
    can not say as have only been with her, the owner.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rebecca by chance?

She’s brilliant 👌🏽

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hooefully better thean the Sunset Clayfield. Didn't enjoy that one. There was a older lady with a decent body that I remember walking thinking that would have been a much prefered next time. But never went back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I know the one near the roundabout and the gym are alright but where is the Thai restaurant?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    VIP is my fav place

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast