Thread: Good rack with fantastic Service - Chinese Amanda

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Good rack with fantastic Service - Chinese Amanda

Date: 28th September 2019
    Place: No 5 Marrickville
    Girl/Booking: Amanda 1 hour Diamond

Walked into number 5 Marrickville looking for a weekend punt. Asked the receptionist for a pretty girl with good service, any nationality is ok if they’re cute. They must get that a lot.

Amanda comes to say hi and I immediately know I’m booking her. Stunning tall curvy figure. She smiles at me and we make that instant connection. I pay the damages and get shown a room.

She walks in a couple minutes later, with her two beautiful breasts in full show mode. I’m already getting so excited thinking about playing with them. Amanda comes up to my chin, so I’d guess shes around 165-167. Just a gorgeous body that has these gorgeous tits.

Her service is complete focused on you and does absolutely everything to enhance your experience. Her BBBJ is soft and sensual with good suction. I find myself lost in her eyes as I watch her mouth go up and down my shaft. I tell her to use her hands to stroke me whilst sucking and straight away I could tell, that was a fucking mistake. I feel like cumming almost immediately and it was way too good to stop. Thank god for two shots.

We clean up and chat a little bit whilst cuddling, she smells great too. She starts me off with a catbath, which I stopped quickly as I prefer some DFK. That works like a charm. I’m rock hard and ready to go. This time, I want to play with her tits whilst she has her turn grinding on me. I could tell she’s enjoying this as much as me. I get lost in the moment and the first buzzer goes off before I know it.

I know I’m getting close, so I ask her to put those wonderful lips to work again. She smiles at me, slips off the dom and gets those sexy lips wrapped around me. She knows to use her hands this time, and it takes less than a minute for me to blow again, just as good as the first shot.

This girl really knows how to service you. Service is a 9.5/10, looks 7/10, bit on the chubbier side but nowhere near fat.

those racks ! amanda working tonight