Thread: KIKO - Japanese pop teen.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

KIKO - Japanese pop teen.

Hi there,

Been a while since I’ve posted anything hasn’t it... truth is either I tend to see the same girls or I’ve taken longer breaks from Punting. But today I thought I would put down some ramblings on Kiko@ginza.

SCOPING
    Was sent to room 20 next door which feels like a stand-alone apartment, with it’s own living, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom. As soon as I enter I hear the Japanese pop music and see a very young looking girl before me. Cute, quite cute.

She greets me with a toothy smile and a wave. Clearly she possibly lives out of this room, with her bag and accessories and suddenly with the music I actually do feel like I’ve walked through a portal into Japan!

Big eyes and very lightly tanned skin. Long hair and a very young looking body. All softness and fairly petite with that baby-fat thing going on... tbh not normally my body type, but I am digging the jap teen vibe.

I would peg her at just under 160 and maybe 45-50kg with cute little A-cuppers.

TASTING
    I noted the cigarettes and lighter when I walked in and she is clearly a big smoker if that turns you off. We kissed a bit and she sensually sucked on my lower lip. In the self contained shower room, she felt me up more than I felt her up and smiled a lot. Very GFE.

PRE-GAME
    Nice soft BBBJ and light kissing (from my part - I still have a slight cough). She pulled out some oil and gave me a very awesome pussy-slide. Took me right to the edge and I had to stop her or I would loose it soon. I did notice her arms are quite thin... as I grabbed them.

MAIN EVENT
    Her hands were sooo slippery from oil she actually took ages to get the dom open! So cute. Unfortunately I was losing my boner after we laughed over it and so she did some more pussy sliding and licked my nipples. That did the trick...

Even with the oil/lotion I could tell that this chick was a tight one as I pushed into her.

Her inexperience came through here and I took over with the fucking. Cowgirl, missionary and finishing in doggy. Anytime I went deep she actually yelled out in pain so I had to limit the pounding and grinding till the end when I had her flat on the bed. Poor thing... massive sigh of relief when I slid out of her.

AFTERWARDS
    I quickly dozed off and I noticed she pulled out her phone after she snuggled next to me. Woke to the buzzer and showered by myself. Her English is not too bad... she is 19 and turning 20 very soon and I think she will only be around till end of the month.

Those of you who are into the cute GFE Japanese type will like her but honestly looking at the roster we are spoiled for choice right now in that department.

Happy Punting...

Banned
    It's like Ginza has posted notices in Japanese Unis...
    See Sydney
    Earn money
    Enjoy as much gaijin cock and pussy licking as you can manage...who could resist...?
    I'm just glad they are all here

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    It's like Ginza has posted notices in Japanese Unis...
    See Sydney
    Earn money
    Enjoy as much gaijin clock as you like....who could resist...?
    I'm just glad they are all here
    Looks like they all around for a short month or two as well. Summer in Sydney!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review! Is she shaved downstairs?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dominogo View Post
    Thanks for the review! Is she shaved downstairs?
    I hardly ever DATY so not even sure...but I think she had a small tuff.