Thread: Long legs, big tits and a complete bitch.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Long legs, big tits and a complete bitch.

Ever notice there is always a certain ethnicity that girls just seem to have trouble with. Well this seems to b the same for punters, always the same ethnicity that think they r just so f...... good that they all seem to have the same rip off attitude. Well not this time, and what a pity as she was pretty damn hot. But as usual with her head up her own arse wanted a fortune for bugger all so she got what she deserved, bugger all.
    West suburbs shop, again a pity as i have very fond memories of here. Thank goodness for HABs at Century shop that again came to the rescue at reasonable pricing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    always the same ethnicity that think they r just so f...... good that they all seem to have the same rip off attitude...........But as usual with her head up her own arse wanted a fortune.
    Well I’m confused, cos this could be from my experiences, Aussies, Chinese and Indians

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Runningman1969 View Post
    Well I’m confused, cos this could be from my experiences, Aussies, Chinese and Indians
    None of the above man. By the way, love your TV show 😆

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My guess is South American Brazil.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Let me guess... N****** from Brazil. Inner west suburb.

If it’s the shop I’m thinking it’s had a full roster change and has gone downhill very fast. Better value at the new joint.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdome View Post
    My guess is South American Brazil.
    Ahh yes, forgot those. Had one with the “no hands unless you pay more” attitude in Check in Massage at Waverley Heights. Puts you right off

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ever notice there is always a certain ethnicity that girls just seem to have trouble with. Well this seems to b the same for punters, always the same ethnicity that think they r just so f...... good that they all seem to have the same rip off attitude. Well not this time, and what a pity as she was pretty damn hot. But as usual with her head up her own arse wanted a fortune for bugger all so she got what she deserved, bugger all.
    West suburbs shop, again a pity as i have very fond memories of here. Thank goodness for HABs at Century shop that again came to the rescue at reasonable pricing.
    no idea help us

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mmmm that hot f$&&* Brazilian girl from Albion
    A perfect 10 but terrible massage and awful finish

Banned
    The Eskimoe chicks? Never keen to get their gear off for fear of pussy frostbite