Thread: J Yuzu is amazing, she's a gem

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

J Yuzu is amazing, she's a gem

Punters
    I had a great session with this new J Yuzu girl today at 479 and this girl deserves to be named and famed.

Haven't felt this excited for some time now as I've just been seeing my regulars again and again and also busy at work. And today is brightened up for me after seeing Yuzu.

Yuzu is young, 100% young and definitely 19-23yo I think.
    She has a pretty, natural face with beautiful eyes and smile. I complimented her eyes a few times.
    Around 160-164cm I think and she has very nice slim body with nice curves. Natural beauty of a young girl that you'd fall for if you're into Asian girls.

Skin is smooth, soft, white spotless, you'd love to touch and kiss.

Her kissing is great and actually surprised me how well she kissed. I'm not so into DFK but Yuzu kissing was a pleasant surprise for me.

Smoker breath turn me off and thankfully Yuzu doesn't have that. No bad odor anywhere.

Her tits is natural and soft, not saggy and delightful to lick and kiss.

She enjoyed my Daty and gave some really good genuine response. Half way thru Daty I asked 479 reception to extend to 1 hour but damn it, another punter is already wanking in waiting room waiting for his turn with Yuzu.

I'd have loved to Daty this girl for much longer if I had the time cuz she genuinely loved it and her response turned me on.

Fucking was really good with a great scene of her face, body and shaved pussy.

And not to mention, her Bbbj was good too. She lied on her tummy while giving me BJ which is great I think cuz I could see her body in the ceiling mirror, a great sight to see her body, small hips and great body proportion.

She has decent English even though she said her English is bad. Communication was fun and not a problem.

Yuzu has natural pretty beauty and I mean it. Totally gotta see her again and I recommend this young girl to all Jap craving punters.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm one of those Jap-craving punters so I'll take up your recommendation and get in there for a session with her. Still never had a Japanese girl who was any less than absolutely outstanding! Thx for the tip Xboyx.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Recent new girls hadn't really piqued my interest other than Yuzu, thanks greatly for the review, sounds like I need to pay her a visit

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by sr71 View Post
    I'm one of those Jap-craving punters so I'll take up your recommendation and get in there for a session with her. Still never had a Japanese girl who was any less than absolutely outstanding! Thx for the tip Xboyx.
    yep you should see Yuzu at least once. I wouldn't say Yuzu can compare to wow-factor girls like Sayaka, Airi cuz these girls are outstanding in every department thus fully booked out within seconds but Yuzu is very good. She was friendly and full of smile with me.

I should add she has nice short hair (to shoulder), clean white teeth.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Recent new girls hadn't really piqued my interest other than Yuzu, thanks greatly for the review, sounds like I need to pay her a visit
    hahah as you can see I haven't written AR much lately because I did try some of these girls, though I had a good time and their services were generally good and accommodating but I didn't leave feeling high as I did with some other girls. Also partially cuz I'm more busy at work and my mojo has reduced. Yuzu made me feel happy and excited to leave an AR.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks xboyx. Yuzu was on my to do list and now made a booking tonight based on your AR (plus the other one posted)

Always useful if someone has already tried the goods....

AA

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    Thanks xboyx. Yuzu was on my to do list and now made a booking tonight based on your AR (plus the other one posted)

Always useful if someone has already tried the goods....

AA
    good on you, she is a good looking girl,
    this girl has been working long hours everyday, she may be tired

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    good on you, she is a good looking girl,
    this girl has been working long hours everyday, she may be tired
    She is now, bro!! Lol