Punters
I had a great session with this new J Yuzu girl today at 479 and this girl deserves to be named and famed.

Haven't felt this excited for some time now as I've just been seeing my regulars again and again and also busy at work. And today is brightened up for me after seeing Yuzu.

Yuzu is young, 100% young and definitely 19-23yo I think.
She has a pretty, natural face with beautiful eyes and smile. I complimented her eyes a few times.
Around 160-164cm I think and she has very nice slim body with nice curves. Natural beauty of a young girl that you'd fall for if you're into Asian girls.

Skin is smooth, soft, white spotless, you'd love to touch and kiss.

Her kissing is great and actually surprised me how well she kissed. I'm not so into DFK but Yuzu kissing was a pleasant surprise for me.

Smoker breath turn me off and thankfully Yuzu doesn't have that. No bad odor anywhere.

Her tits is natural and soft, not saggy and delightful to lick and kiss.

She enjoyed my Daty and gave some really good genuine response. Half way thru Daty I asked 479 reception to extend to 1 hour but damn it, another punter is already wanking in waiting room waiting for his turn with Yuzu.

I'd have loved to Daty this girl for much longer if I had the time cuz she genuinely loved it and her response turned me on.

Fucking was really good with a great scene of her face, body and shaved pussy.

And not to mention, her Bbbj was good too. She lied on her tummy while giving me BJ which is great I think cuz I could see her body in the ceiling mirror, a great sight to see her body, small hips and great body proportion.

She has decent English even though she said her English is bad. Communication was fun and not a problem.

Yuzu has natural pretty beauty and I mean it. Totally gotta see her again and I recommend this young girl to all Jap craving punters.