Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: C Alissa same as Elsa

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have seen Alissa. Also did reviews and responded to threads of her.

It’s been known that her only weakness is pretty much the lack of DFK but everything else is great.

The first time I saw her, i ate her out, she came, and I did a cim in her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Once I read an uncomplimentary after report about a girl's performance/service, I won't consider choosing her (if the author was a credible source.) Sorry Alisa, Zita and Nicole. Because of your failure to make a positive impression, you don't get to spend time with me. It also works the other way too....ARs by Rooter, etc influence who I do choose. I'm always cashed up, but don't like wasting money or my time and I like to walk out of the punt feeling better than I walked in. Just my 2 cents worth.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by The AR guy View Post
    Once I read an uncomplimentary after report about a girl's performance/service, I won't consider choosing her (if the author was a credible source.) Sorry Alisa, Zita and Nicole. Because of your failure to make a positive impression, you don't get to spend time with me. It also works the other way too....ARs by Rooter, etc influence who I do choose. I'm always cashed up, but don't like wasting money or my time and I like to walk out of the punt feeling better than I walked in. Just my 2 cents worth.
    Me too.
    Nicole doesn't do CIM and I would like to have that option if the sex doesn't turn out all that good.
    Zita is too mechanical; Felt no real personality or passion from her.
    Alisa's DFK game sucks.

Besides those,
    C Sammi : Chose her because her photos looked good. But she didn't live up to it: Neither in service nor on looks.
    T Jasmine: Service was below par. DFK was lacking.
    H Daisy: Her BBBJ was toothy and she was very cold. Not sure if she had a bad day because I have heard other guys say good things about her.
    She was told by the receptionist to go to the room while she was in the middle of her smoking session. Not sure if that had anything to do with it. But then again, it wasn't me who was rushing her. Happy to have waited if that made any difference.

Plenty of girls with great service to try.
    Probably gonna see V & J Yoko next. Heard some good things about her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just saw Yoko for two hours can’t go wrong a great girl. Yes you must have caught Daisy on a bad day as she can be pretty full on but again a sure thing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh, disappointing. I was intending to add Alissa to my To Do list if I had the time and $$. But no point to take the risk, because there are so many great girls available here and at other shops.

I guess pretty girls get chosen by punters who don't do research. And those who do research end up with better punting, hopefully. I normally follow the research, occasionally go outside of it where no ARs exist and the girl looks hot and very rarely go against it. Definitely the benefit of this forum. Have ended up standardising on one delightful girl almost weekly plus occasional others as opportunities arise. She has recommended I see her friend, which I will do tonight.

AA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12