Thread: Victoria - Korean Doll & B2B Master

Senior Member(無間使者)

Victoria - Korean Doll & B2B Master

Long weekend and Footy Finals over so it is time to pamper myself after spending some time with the family. So another visit to my go-to shop the new 200 Pyrmont Massage. I briefly checked the roster early this week and saw a new South American ML posted on their WeChat, name is Camila. She looks young and hot in those photos! Another stunner in the ever growing list of stunning MLs in Penny’s stable. So I texted Penny if Camila is available Thursday night and she replied sorry she is not available at that time as she is leaving early. Oh well, can’t do anything about the unforeseen circumstances and instead looked on the bright side. Look again at the roster, plenty of girls to choose from. Victoria the Korean Doll popped up on the WeChat. She looks really good and my weakness for silky smooth skin Asian girls overcame me. Booked with Penny and appointment is set for the evening.

Re Intro

Arrived at the shop a bit early. I was greeted by Penny at the reception and Victoria was there too. A hug and a kiss from Penny so nice and very warm with her customers. Victoria also came close to me and did a cheek to cheek which is very welcoming. Geez, these girls know how to engage in customer service. I know my session will be a good one as Victoria is charming in her Intro. She grabs her goodie bag and lead me into the room available on the 2nd floor. She told me to undress as she prepare the heater in the room. I then excused myself for a quick shower and get ready for...

Part 1

Oh my! Victoria is already naked as I got off the shower. She still has the slim silhouette, nice legs and slight curves, nice perky C’s, pretty doll face and the young girl next door demeanour. She also speaks excellent English, a slight Aussie accent having been here a few years. I complimented her on her good looks to which she thanked me. Victoria then grabs some hand cleanser and rubbed it on our hands - sign of pussy play on the cards? I got to play with her puppies and they were soft. I also reached for her kitty and rubbed it slowly and she quickly grabbed my hand before it gets too much for her. I pointed to her the mirror as I grabbed her bum. She smiled and told me to lay down and enjoy the view. Victoria then proceeded to do Part I. She starts from my head, massaging my scalp, then neck, shoulders, and moving down my body. Then she hops on top, straddling me to give my lower back the much needed attention. This goes on for quite some time slowly, and very relaxing. She knows her stuff and quite obviously massaged before. I was enjoying every minute of it til it’s time for...

Part 2

Victoria hops off, gets a bottle in her bag and then pours some warm lotion on my back, this is a different feeling as she uses lotion. She proceeds with a sensual B2B slide, working my back for awhile using her pointy breasts and fit body extremely well. When I looked at the mirror at her she gave me a cheeky smile before asking me to flip over. More lotion, more sliding, more pleasure by Victoria’s B2B which is one of the best. She let me play her perky breasts as she transitioned into a mean pussy slide which made my cock go crazy as she upped the tempo and sound effects. No one could resist and last that long with that intense pleasure!! A short but sweet HJ to finish was done. Good technique with the HJ as well. I must say Victoria delivers B2B really well. And her experience shows.

The Aftermath

Off to the shower after the cleanup. I wonder if she still joins you in the shower so I offered it to Victoria but she politely declined. Good thing about the shower was she helped me wash some of the lotion off my back which is so nice of her. That’s what I call GOOD customer service. While I was getting dressed, Victoria took her turn to shower and the view was amazing! I could jack off to that sight anytime lol. So I waited for her to finish and say goodbye and thanks for the wonderful session. Went downstairs and checked on Penny before heading out. Again, left a happy man! That is why I kept coming back to this shop.

Conclusion

English/Communication: 9/10
    Massage Skills: 9/10
    GFE: 8/10

WIR: Definitely. Good VFM. Shop and Girls A+

Disclaimer: Again, it is YMMV Fellow Punters
    (Earned Not Demanded)

Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great report, thank you. This shop always has great reviews.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I had a mixed experience with Victoria

Good points:
    - B2B master and brought her special warm lotion. She will thoroughly make you feel it from head to toe. unrushed
    - did pussy slide, which is very rare for a massage shop
    - excellent taste in clothes and makeup

Bad points:
    - she doesnt like oil so no oil massage. I got a dry massage but prefer oil
    - when she did pussy slide, i could feel her pubic hairs grind against me which felt uncomfortable
    - strong personality (some punters may like this)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review! great read!

Shop Owner