Thread: Hanna the Grand Prize

Senior Member(無間使者)

Hanna the Grand Prize

I do like taking an afternoon off work and most particularly so when suffering from “blue balls”. Could not risk a hit and miss session so took no chance and headed to 227. I say headed but I almost ran all the way there. Alice must be able to read my mind because she suggested I wait a little while to see Hanna.

Hanna is simply beautiful. She has the softest smoothest most perfect tanned skin. And a sweet yet cheeky smile that promises the whole world.

At my request we skipped part 1 and went straight to the middle of part 2. Basically I spent an hour caressing the most beautiful body I have seen in a long time and happily licking kissing and sucking her majestic nipples. Meanwhile her HJ and TT skills brought me to the edge of cumming several times, at which point she would stop and smile the sweetest smile “not yet, not yet”. I loved her skills.

Hanna is kind shy and talented. The grand prize for any man if you deserve it.
    Best, B2B

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hana the Thai girl? Granted she was the prettiest in the line up but I found her body-to-body good and then it started to get all a little monotonous.

You must have had blue balls. I have no problem recommending her to others but she's not doing anything revelatory.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What makes her nipples so majestic? Are they appealing to small nipple or big nipple lovers?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's been a while since I last saw Hana. She remains one of my favourites. I agree with the sentiments of the OP. She has a lovely soft body. Ok tits, but her tease and technique are sensational especially when she is "riding" you. With so many new girls to try I've been punting a bit and giving Alice feedback but I must return to Hana soon.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for the review, she works on Mon and Thu.
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hanna was very diligent. She has a good part 1 but keep doing the same thing again and again which became quite monotonous. But once part 2 started I enjoyed because she has a good technique. Also she is a looker which does not hurt.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    227 Broadway is a great place. it looks to be a reliable place with good punts.

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    To all the 227 fans on this forum — are any of the girls at Alice’s most excellent shop “open minded”?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    To all the 227 fans on this forum — are any of the girls at Alice’s most excellent shop “open minded”?
    Go to vitality charm website
    All girls who are open minded are listed as such....there are about 3...$30/$40 is the tip for CBJ

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It seems there used to be many more with that little Asterix next to their name.

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Go to vitality charm website
    All girls who are open minded are listed as such....there are about 3...$30/$40 is the tip for CBJ
    Thanks Mr LV.

My interest was more towards BBBJ, CIM and full service.

I know that Vitality Charm's "number-sake" 227 at North Strathfield has girls listed as "open-minded". I had just assumed that meant all of the above good stuff. You've put me straight.

Cheers

Shop Owner
    Hana working on Friday~
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone know where Hanna went?