Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pricing for Massage Places

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question Pricing for Massage Places

Hey All,

Very new to the punting world, so apologies if this is covered beforehand.

I'm curious as to the difference in service provided between two type of massage shops.
    Type 1) Standard rate of say $50-70 at entrance, then $50 for the ML when you see them for extra (NHJ, etc).
    Type 2) Shop charges $120 upfront, and says service includes B2B and NHJ.

In the instance of shop type 2, would you guys still tip the ML extra or not, given the $120 includes the service you would tip for from shop type 1.
    Is it bad etiquette to not tip ML in shop type 2 or is it assumed they get a bigger cut of the $120?

Hope some experienced punters can shed some wisdom

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In type 2, you don’t have to pay extra money for nude hj as it’s included. However, girls might try to charge you for taking shower together/ kissing... to make more money as they will get less money than in type 1.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I like type 2, both person in the room know what will happen, transitions to part 2 with no awkwardness. If you lucky eniugh, from the first minute its all part 2. Tips depending on the service provided for me... Not sure about the split tho

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've not noticed an appreciable difference in service between the two. I prefer paying upfront as it takes some of the guesswork out of it but I don't care enough to deliberately choose one over the other.

I'm not convinced of the merits of tipping against future performance but if you're tipping a ML as you would in any other service industry then it really shouldn't matter whether you've paid upfront or in the room.

Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    I've not noticed an appreciable difference in service between the two. I prefer paying upfront as it takes some of the guesswork out of it but I don't care enough to deliberately choose one over the other.

I'm not convinced of the merits of tipping against future performance but if you're tipping a ML as you would in any other service industry then it really shouldn't matter whether you've paid upfront or in the room.
    Tipping in RnT is just a term used in paying for extra services, it has no meaning for appreciation of the service rendered as in other industry.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What do you guys consider ‘extras’ in a massage? Aside from the obvious BJ and FS. Do you consider Pussy play/pussy slide/DATY/kissing extras and worthy of tipping or negotiation? FYI I tip anyway when the service is that good, just never really known what the standard is.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeznutz View Post
    Hey All,

Is it bad etiquette to not tip ML in shop type 2 or is it assumed they get a bigger cut of the $120?

Hope some experienced punters can shed some wisdom
    I will tip extra if the service is good, if it’s average I won’t. I’ve found a $10-$15 tip on the first session yields dividends for the next one. Trick is not to tip too heavily otherwise they might think you’re a pushover. Just enough for them to think you’re a nice, generous guy who deserves good service and the extra mile 🤗 which hopefully you are 😅

Banned
    Some extras involve a covered B.J.
    Average price is around $30
    227 Broadway and Dreamgirls Alexandria offer these “ open mind” services
    So around $155 for a nude massage and a B.J. ending
    Then the price comparison of FS shops kicks in

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You pay extra $10-15 for better sevice the next time? Do they really remember next time that you paid $10?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    I will tip extra if the service is good, if it’s average I won’t. I’ve found a $10-$15 tip on the first session yields dividends for the next one. Trick is not to tip too heavily otherwise they might think you’re a pushover. Just enough for them to think you’re a nice, generous guy who deserves good service and the extra mile �� which hopefully you are ��
    This guy is a pro !!!
    A ML killer

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Tipping in RnT is just a term used in paying for extra services, it has no meaning for appreciation of the service rendered as in other industry.
    Yeah. Nah.

Lets just say for the sake of argument I indulge your statement. What would you call the additional money beyond the charge for the service received a punter gives a ML in appreciation for those services? Say for example, in the misuse (in your view) of the term below?

Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    I’ve found a $10-$15 tip on the first session yields dividends for the next one.
    Or the original post?

Quote Originally Posted by Deeznutz View Post

Yeah. Nah.

Lets just say for the sake of argument I indulge your statement. What would you call the additional money beyond the charge for the service received a punter gives a ML in appreciation for those services? Say for example, in the misuse (in your view) of the term below?

Or the original post?
    Obviously you haven’t read much of the forum ? What I’m saying is in RnT, when people talk about prices in extras, they refer it as tips, although it means “price”. Of course if you just tip without asking for anything, then you have the right to call it tips.

From you reply to the OP, apparently you’re not the type that will give the girls genuine tips, so what are you arguing about ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Extra and tips. This just means you are spraying around extra cash. Do WL commonly get tips for the average job.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    it has no meaning for appreciation of the service rendered as in other industry.
    if you just tip without asking for anything, then you have the right to call it tips.
    You're contradicting yourself. It either does or it does not have meaning.

In RnT, tipping is commonly used to describe both the act of exchanging money for the services received and the act of giving money above the agreed amount in appreciation of the services received.

Banned
    I fell over

Out of kilter and balance

A pointy end

Or to touch the end of something slender

A place where rubbish is placed

To doff a hat

Special information

Given warning

A gratuity (tip) given to some service workers in some service sectors in addition to the basic price and service performed.

In this instance if the shop had an inclusive price...massage plus. Then I would be tipping if I gave the provider additional monies , and based on my subjective perceptin of, I had a good time.

If I am giving $30/50 plus to the provider of said service then that is just a payment for an agreed service .. more than that then is a tip

any other uses of the word tip

Btw anyone tip UBER drivers ?

You're contradicting yourself. It either does or it does not have meaning.

In RnT, tipping is commonly used to describe both the act of exchanging money for the services received and the act of giving money above the agreed amount in appreciation of the services received.
    I agree that it’s a bit of generalisation in my first comment, but even a child can understand the meaning of it.

More importantly, I was addressing you, because from your posts, the theory applies !

Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    I fell over

Out of kilter and balance

A pointy end

Or to touch the end of something slender

A place where rubbish is placed

To doff a hat

Special information

Given warning

A gratuity (tip) given to some service workers in some service sectors in addition to the basic price and service performed.

In this instance if the shop had an inclusive price...massage plus. Then I would be tipping if I gave the provider additional monies , and based on my subjective perceptin of, I had a good time.

If I am giving $30/50 plus to the provider of said service then that is just a payment for an agreed service .. more than that then is a tip

any other uses of the word tip

Btw anyone tip UBER drivers ?
    More poems please !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Some extras involve a covered B.J.
    Average price is around $30
    227 Broadway and Dreamgirls Alexandria offer these “ open mind” services
    So around $155 for a nude massage and a B.J. ending
    Then the price comparison of FS shops kicks in
    it is funny how you put it.

At FS shop, for 150 (or 155 whatever), you can get BBBJ, sex and sometimes more. If you specify before you start you want a lady who knows message, you will have the message throw in for free.

At 227, 130 ...etc they wont throw in the sex for free, half the time the message is non existence, and you also pay the same money....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    it is funny how you put it.

At FS shop, for 150 (or 155 whatever), you can get BBBJ, sex and sometimes more. If you specify before you start you want a lady who knows message, you will have the message throw in for free.

At 227, 130 ...etc they wont throw in the sex for free, half the time the message is non existence, and you also pay the same money....
    I guess one is a full hr massage price and the other is 30 min FS.
    I suppose if depends if one is after a proper massage plus the more sensual stuff or just wanna bang.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    At massage YMMV in most instances. I have spent time with a few ML recommended by bros here but dint get the sort of services they had. Concluded, go to massage joint with an open mind and enjoy. (No expectations , No disappointments).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast