Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pricing for Massage Places

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeznutz View Post
    I guess one is a full hr massage price and the other is 30 min FS.
    I suppose if depends if one is after a proper massage plus the more sensual stuff or just wanna bang.
    no no no Mr. its 150 for 1 hr FS. The girl shower with you, BBBJ lick you allover then BBBJ. Sex 1st round. Massage and if you are up to it allover again for a second round. The massage quality various but some WL can and will do a good massage if you check and ask before hand.

BTW you don't get a full hour message in RNT anyway. Most will start the part 2 around half way and try to cheat 5-10 mins of your time toward the end.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    no no no Mr. its 150 for 1 hr FS. The girl shower with you, BBBJ lick you allover then BBBJ. Sex 1st round. Massage and if you are up to it allover again for a second round. The massage quality various but some WL can and will do a good massage if you check and ask before hand.

BTW you don't get a full hour message in RNT anyway. Most will start the part 2 around half way and try to cheat 5-10 mins of your time toward the end.
    wow, I must PM you and ask where bouts you are finding these shops?
    Most of the ones advertised here that's around CBD seems to price ~150 for FS (BBBJ, etc?) for 30minutes?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I like type 2, and usually I tip about $20 upfront.

Don't have to but I just do hoping for a good service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I dont mind type 1 or 2 as long as I get what I am being promised. A tip at the end to appreciate MLs work does work wonders once you are a regular

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Type 2 preferred, no questions then. But if type 1 I’ll generally tip upfront anyway.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12