Thread: J Naomi - the value of reviews

J Naomi - the value of reviews

I owe a lot to the review boards for helping me find the sort of ladies I like.
    Of course, YMMV, but my hit rate is much better from review, and this is a time when this was true in spades.

I read a review of Naomi that ticked all my boxes. (Thanks Mr King Kong).
    Enthusiastic Japanese lady with some English who likes DATY.

Combine that with her pics and I was sold.
    Attachment 68486
    Attachment 68487

Booked her for an hour during day, $240

The reviewer has said here face wasn't that good, but when I saw her in Room 10 I had to disagree. I found here quite pretty with her face enlivened by a big smile.
    While she said she did not have much English I didn't find it hard to communicate and we found ourselves quickly in the shower washing each other all - with lots of breaks for kissing.
    Pretty soon this bundle of giggling fun was laying naked on the bed as I explored where she was sensitive with my hand, mouth and tongue.
    We settled on her fully shaved snatch, where we did a lot more exploration of what worked for her there. Soon enough she was riding my tongue enthusiastically and guiding me to just how she liked it as he wetness dripped down my face.

Then she took charge, blew me hard, popped a dom on and impaled very well wet self on my shaft for a very powerful ride in cowgirl, followed by doggy and standing missionary with her legs over my shoulders. Naomi was high energy from start to finish.
    We were starting to run low on time so she switched to a shallow BBBJ which was good but wasn't quite getting me there and so finished me off with a HJ. She seems a bit reluctant to take CIM but she did surprise me when the HJ finished explosively by licking and then sucking my cock clean.

Overall a great time with an enthusiastic sexy partner who delivered just what I enjoy.

Well recommended those who value a lady who participates.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Great review Mr Boat

Standing missionary sounds fun. I will have to try it but I tend to see lots of fuller figured MILF’s so my back may take a beating.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Quality lady Creep, Quality lady

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She is quality seen her five times shame she switched up her working hours