Person's Name : Cici

Establishment : 7 Cowper St Granville

Date of Visit : 10th Oct 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :Look at Shop Info

Hours of Business : 10am to late

Rates : Look at Shop Info

Size/shape : Solid Build, not sure on tits maybe b/c cup?

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided YMMV) BBBJ - DATY - Mish - Doggy

Value for money/recommend? : YMMV but for me no

My experience/comments :

I'm a long time lurker, but thought I would pop an AR in. Let me preface this AR by saying, there's a few things I can handle if its not exactly up to spec. If the photo's show a much more busty lady, and she ends up dropping a couple of cups on her chest instead, hey, I can live with that. If she has a gorgeous face on the photo's but in reality, its a couple of grades down... I can live with that. I know most shop photo's have every beauty, smoothener, lens filtering magic to them as possible, if they arent outright fake.

There are a few things that kill my boner quicker than a whack to the nuts and a major one is mad belly fat. It just... Its just no.

Having said that, Cici's personality was friendly, and willing. Unfortunately her photo's aren't really accurate to her body type. There's a reason she is wearing lingerie covering her stomach, and I have learnt my lesson, no WL's who wear clothing like that. Sometimes you get lucky, but like I said... There's a usually reason.

I echo a previous review where they said those who reckon she was petite must be blind or just ridiculously toey.

First time at 7C, and reports are right, its next to a lot of industrial stuff, not a very private walk in. I am greeted by mamasan who is nice, I think she is called Linda from other reports but I didnt get her name.
My first mistake (knowing that Lucy was working that day) I asked Mamasan for a recommendation. I guess it was because the photo's of all the WL's on the day looked pretty good, so I didn't really care, she says Cici is great. I dont recall exactly what Cici looked like from photo's, but as I mentioned, I thought they all looked ok anyway, I said fine lets do it.

I pay and wait.

Cici enters, and immediately I was a bit shocked, but, I thought well, I have had sightly larger before so lets go with it (not larger than Cici, just a bit larger than most petite asians, had a really good Thai lady, not sure if that shop still exists down near oxford street in the city)

Usual comments from her, Im so handsome etc lol. Cici's voice is actually pretty "cute" if you like that kind of thing. Almost Jap high pitched school girlie style.

We showered together, and she gets some water in the mouth before giving me a BBBJ, skills are okay, but I am really finding it difficult to stay hard as I am seeing her belly fat.
I manage a half mast, and we get on the bed.

I get a mini cat bath with a bunch of moaning, she does a bit of Spanish, and goes into some ball sucking and continues the BBBJ. Like I said, skills are decent, but I just cant focus. I try and close my eyes and pretend I am being vacuumed by the love child of Jessica Alba and Charlise Theron, but it aint happening.

Cici is still very accommodating and tries a bunch of different things. I tell her I must be a bit tired, I didn't want to be rude.
We try some 69, and this is a bit better, I am getting pretty hard from licking off her muff, and I try and take this opportunity, she quickly takes a dom in the mouth and gloves me, and I flip her over and try mish, but even while trying to concentrate on the penetration without looking anywhere else, I am acutely aware of rolling flesh and the fact her tits dont look as good from this angle either.

I get soft again, and we kinda go through this process where we try BJ's HJ's etc but Its proving difficult.

Eventually, I manage to lock onto something arousing mentally, and we quickly try one last time, she wacks a dom on, and I suggest doggie. She quickly turns to comply and I close my eyes and keep that image in while I pound away. Finally get myself across the line. I internally chuckle as my LB gets called No1. So nice of you to notice

I still have a bunch of time, so we shower together, and she tries another BBBJ, which actually feels better post release oddly. Am not in the mood to try a 2nd, so she offers a massage, and I enjoy this for the rest of the time. Massage skills could use a bit of work, but again, cant fault her willingness, she didn't rush me out or anything and gave the full rest of the time for the massage.

If you dont mind a chunkier woman, I think Cici could be right up your alley. She is warm and friendly, tries hard.
I may try Lucy next time, she seems to have a lot of positive AR. If anyone has tried both Cici and Lucy, can you please comment on the differences between body types?

Cheers.