Thread: ALISA sexy fox

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

ALISA sexy fox

Address: 479 GINZA
    Start time: 7/10
    Girl rating: High face 9.5 body 9 points service 10 points (special service)
    Add a little more: it's full of sexy fox.
    Price: 240 an hour (thanks to fox offers) Not long after ALISA came back, I couldn't wait to find her, and as soon as I entered the door she recognized me, and I liked to see her smile, hug me with dfk. looking like a little fox, undressing and bathing and giving me a roaming standard service. Sucking my finger just, feeling my body melt ingres in her warm mouth. unusual feeling. Then there's the dancing, wearing a pink dress and a nurse's suit today.
    The hot dance of temptation made me sit by the bed and dance close to my body, kneeling and giving me bbbj. When it comes to bbbj, Alisa's slow and soft mouth has been a constant stimulus to the G-spot. Very enjoyed. 310 or 479 I feel the most loving of her mouth. Can't hold on any more. Put the condom on and she's upon me, horse ride style, saw my cock in and out of her pussy, she's a great rider . After 5 mins I'm asking to change doggy style , during the sex she said come on bady, more deep and more harder. I can feels she very injoy IT. I really recommend she is the one that I will revisit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Alisa is your true love, good on you bro lol !