This was my first time going to 278 and it's great they've got the backdoor entrance in the alleyway. I walk upstairs to the reception and get asked to go to the big room. I sat down and about 15 girls all lined up in front of me. Wow.....so many gorgeous ladies (I wish I could have them all for an hour!). Also a little intimidating to be honest, with all the girls staring. Next time I might ask the Chinese girls to step forward, or the Koreans. Will help me eliminate some. I like the look of Jasmine and pick her. I sort out the paperwork and go downstairs to one of the rooms.

Jasmine looks even better up close in the room. A tall girl probably about 160cm with D cups. This girl looks like she works out. She starts speaking to me and I'm thinking maybe she's actually a local, an ABG. Turns out she just has really great English.

We get into the shower and she washes me down carefully and starts doing a standing lap dance. That was absolutely amazing watching her ass bounce up and down around my cock. It was so tempting just to start in the shower...

Before we get down and dirty she double checks to make sure I'm ok with kissing, BBBJ and DATY. All yes please!

She gives a great BBBJ with almost no feeling of teeth. Not as deep as I'd like but still a good BBBJ. I really enjoy going down on girls, and Jasmine was no different. She became really wet and we started on the main event. We start in missionary and I really enjoyed watching the expressions on her face. We also did doggy, cowgirl and that position where the girl is on her side. The last position really helps me appreciate a girl's legs.

Her kissing is light, a bit more of a girlfriend rather than having stick their tongue down your throat.

The mirrors above the bed and on the wall helped as well. I didn't last long and had an amazing time with her.

We finish up and can hear the people next door. Jasmine mentions she thinks it's her friend. Makes me wonder what they get up to....

We tidy up and when I'm showering she's doing her squats, good to see her keeping active. We have a bit of a chat and I find out she worked at 42 Gladesville previously too.

All in all, a great session and will be back at 278 shortly...

We're really spoiled in Sydney with the amount of girls across the different shops at competitive prices.