Thread: J Yukiko

Junior Member(有D料到)

J Yukiko

I don't usually do ARs but every now and then I feel like I need to give back to the community!

On the way
    Had a night out with some of the guys I work with and when it was just 2 of us left we decided to take the tour of Surry Hills.
    Sakura - Only one girl in the line-up that either of us were interested in, don't remember the names we were still pretty drunk at this point.
    Diva - Again only one girl we liked, name was Akari. I did have a great experience here very recently though, with Miki! No AR on Miki but she was definitely my type and we clicked.
    Kyoto - I guess they were pretty busy, only showed us 2 girls and both were either old or big.
    Ginza Empire - Again very busy and I was ready to just take whatever, but my mate only wanted Jin and she doesn't see non-asians, so the journey continues.

At this point I was ready to call a cab and move on to N5M honestly but my mate said let's do the reverse walk back and if there's nothing by the time we get to Sakura then we hop on a cab.
    We went back to Kyoto and finally there was a Thai girl that my mate was immediately interested in (he loves the Thai girls), but the rest of the line-up was still a little bleak. I would have been ok with anything at this point when a cute Japanese girl in a really tight package comes down the stairs and walks past. I immediately ask if she's available and yep she is so we pay for a 30 min session as my mate wanted to do "one in each shop for 30 min each".
    Up the stairs we go!

Initial Thoughts
    When she came in, I thought that she's totally the type I would try to approach in a club. She's got that look that makes you want to whip your cock out but still classy rather than dirty. I think the best way to describe it would be that fairly hot friend of a girl you know and she only came out because it's your mutual friend's birthday but she's perky and you know as soon as you start talking to her that she loves sex and if her friends wern't around she would love to have some cock for the evening. The one that you have to "accidently" bump into on her way back from the toilet and then get each others contacts and then after a week of texting the next weekend you are at her place after an amazing dinner and drinks for some really hot sweaty sex which continues for a few months until.... sorry that's another story.
    I personally enjoy it when the girl helps you to take your clothes off and hangs them up/folds them neatly then holds both your hands to lead you to the shower, and that's exactly what Yukiko did. Shower temperature kept fluctuating, so we didn't really do much while in the shower but it was a nice gentle experience.
    She seems to want to chat but her English is limited.

Main Event
    Yukiko starts off a bit timid but its soon apparent that she loves kissing and we soon get into it. I really, really enjoyed her BBBJ and she loves to come up for air every now and then and would hold my cock up next to her small face while caressing it and look at me straight in the eyes - loved these moments. I was gently cradling her head with one hand throughout which she seemed to like and the visuals were amazing.
    After a while she puts the dom on and hops on top and she's absolutely an amateur but that's part of the charm really. Very responsive when I hold her tight little frame up and start ramming upwards, feels like I'm in a JAV video she just has those perfect amateur style expressions and reactions, if she's faking it I certainly can't tell and if I can't tell then it's as good as authentic right?
    Very quickly time is almost up and she's concerned that I haven't come yet but I tell her I still got more sessions to go to which I don't think she fully understood but she was very happy when I told her I'll come back and see her again soon when I'm by myself. Back to the BBBJ and cock worship for a bit before it's back to the shower and at this stage she's very comfortable with me and does the always touching thing which I find endearing.

I get dressed and I'm thinking I will probably be back the next day for her, she gives me a DFK goodbye and just as I leave the room, my mate pops his heads out of the room while clearly still naked and beckons me over. I'm a little bit confused when I see his girl still naked as well smiling at me sitting on the bed, at this point I'm thinking um this is only our second time punting together I don't think I'm quite ready to spit roast this Thai bird with you just yet.
    Luckily, that wasn't what he was about to suggest, he just wanted to extend and asked if I would be happy to extend too. I was kind of taken by surprise because I was expecting him to propose something else but he took that pause as hesitation and said that he would pay for it and well, I'm certainly not one to turn down a free punt with a gorgeous girl that I was ready to come back for the next day anyway!

Yukiko has cleaned up by this stage and walks past while we're dealing with payment and she gives me a puzzled look which turns into a big smile when the mamasan tells her that she's got another hour with me. She goes to grab some new towels etc and soon we're back in a room and this time it's a much more urgent affair getting the clothes off and straight on the bed and it's straight into the DFK while I'm gently massaging her down below again with that direct eye to eye and her fuck me expression has me rock solid in an instant. Suddenly there's a knock on the door and it's my mate... I'm thinking man what could it be now maybe he wants us to join them in the same room or suggest a swap? I open the door and nope he just wanted to give me a beer, well I'm also not one to turn down a free beer, but the beer can wait and goes on the side table and it's back in the arms of Yukiko.
    I don't really want to go into the details so I'll just say she is definitely an amateur, and was really, really responsive to both DATY and sex. I highly enjoyed the session it felt exactly like the first time fucking a new NSA partner outside of a brothel and kind of brought back some memories from uni days.

We chatted a little towards the end while she gave me a massage and she said she's usually a nurse at a small clinic, and you know what...for once I'm going to choose to believe it.
    Gave me another DFK goodbye with her fingers lingering on my hand as I left.

My mate said he had a fantastic time. I don't remember the name of his girl but looking at the photos on the roster it was probably Irene.

Return
    100% and soon.
    Oh, I would say photos are accurate but I personally think she looks better in person.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice AR man, sounds like a wholesome girl next door type of experience. Also, maybe I'm just not very warm to the idea of going punting with people I know, but dayum! your colleague seems like such a bro with all the free shit hahaha!

Thank you bro wwl for your review!
    Last edited by Kyoto206; 14-09-2022 at 11:52 AM.
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

YUKIKO here today 28/11/22 (MON)
    10am - 7pm

LAST days! Book now before she's gone!
    Sakura57 樱花宫