Thread: Kiko! Perfect body, perfect attitude and sexy as hell!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Kiko! Perfect body, perfect attitude and sexy as hell!

So popped into 42 today to see lineup as the weather was shitty to might as well fuck right?

Saw quite a few girls but the one that stood out to me was kiko who was the first to introduce herself. She seemed really cute in her floral dress.

Paid for one hour diamond service and in comes Kiko! She greeted me with a smile and was all giggly. Came up to me and immediately gave me some DFK! We are off to an amazing start! Nice tongue and very sensual. I could literally feel her tongue in my mouth as I sucked and licked it (god I love DFK).

Her body is just perfect. I couldn’t really tell during the lineup as she was in this floral dress but when she took it off omg! Her stomach is perfectly flat, nice thin but toned legs and perky B-C cup boobs. Her breast was great to touch, natural and fits in your hand nicely but with really good volume. Unshaven downstairs but that never bothered me! Also she had amazingly beautiful long black hair!

Had a quick shower where she washed me down and we had more DFK in there. We were kissing so much that as we got out of the shower we realised we forgot to put the sheet on. So I helped her lay the sheet and then it was onto the bed for more intense DFK. Damn this girl has got tongue technique! She then did a nice cat bath where she licked all over my body including my legs and balls and then it was time for some bbbj. Her style is great. Lots of slurping and knob flicking. She’s alternate between that and some more cat bath and then come up for some DFK. She then positioned herself so I could suck on those beautiful tits. I really enjoyed licking them and hearing her moan.

Onto 69 and her pussy tastes delicious. Nice and small. Did they for a while and then it was time for the main event. I have to say she’s really a pro, she’s come up, straddle you for some DFK whilst her hand grabs the dom, applies it on my cock and then sits on my cock for CG all the while still locked in DFK with me. This was great as one of the main things that sometimes kills my boner is if the WL takes too long in getting the dom and putting it on.

Onto CG where she straddles me and squatted whilst DFKing me and cat bathing my nipples fuck me dead I’m in heaven. The sight of her bouncing up and down with those nice perky boobs really felt amazing. Onto mish where we DFKed some more and then onto doggy! Her ass has a really nice meatiness to it but she herself is just really nice and slim! I finally came in the dom and then we snuggled and rested. Chatted a bit about Japan and I tried to speak a little Japanese as her English is quite non-existent. She then without asking started cat bathing me some more and then some nice bbbj again. I got hard again and again with that natural smooth motion, she grabbed the dom, applied it to my cock and hopped on. Pumped away in CG and then foggy but realised second shot takes too long so I got her to blow me whilst I stroked away at my cock and then came into her mouth. Fuck that was super fun.

Showered, chatted a bit and then it was out the door! Would definitely recommend!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great review.

Another jap girl I can check out

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Meng my man, been following your posts for a while. just like you, i love a good asian girl who can DFK me with some passion. Who would you recommend other than Kiko?

KIKIOOO IS ON today
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterH777 View Post
    Meng my man, been following your posts for a while. just like you, i love a good asian girl who can DFK me with some passion. Who would you recommend other than Kiko?
    Haha glad to see another DFK connoisseur. Try Coco, Helen or Summer at 42. Also read through some of my other reviews. There were a few good ones I’ve reviewed that are still working.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Cheers brother, seems like 42 has those top service ladies. Will check them out and write up an AR about my (hopefully) amazing experience!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Kiko recently and can pretty much back up Mengs experience, she is awesomely good.
    Was just like coming home and being greeted by your hot young wife who has been reading Mills and Boons books all day and just waiting for you.

She undressed me whilst not missing a beat in DFK and couldn't keep her hands off me. I just wanted to bend her over and plow her right away.
    Then off to the shower and on to the DATY which she really enjoyed and everything else was top notch too.

Easily my No.1 girl at the moment.
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow