Phone : 0421 706 879
    Size/shape : Pretty face & beautiful body, natural D-cup with good shape

Business Hours: Open 7 days, 10am-8pm
    WeChat: dulwichhill
    Rate : 30 minutes $35, 60 minutes $55
    Special rate before 3pm
    60 minutes $50

My experience/ comments
    I saw Suger few weeks ago from one of my visit there, she looked beautiful with sweet smiley face. Tried to reserve her for the last few weeks in the morning session but she was fully booked and away for a week holiday as well. So advise Alisa that wechat me when Suger is available on weekend morning. Finally confirmation received from Alisa.

Today on my weekly punt list, Suger is round 2 as I have round 1 to consider. My round 1, ML running late so I just stayed for chatting then moved on to round 2. This time not so lucky as both council parking are full and have to spent some time to look for a parking spot, not sure what was happening, anyway lucky enough to parked my car with 1 minute away from the shop. Walked in saw lovely Alisa, she prepared me hot drink as I have to wait for 20 minutes as my booking time was 11:30. While chatting with Alisa in the lounge area for 20 minutes, the shop’s phone kept ringing as many people requested for booking. I mentioned to Alisa probably she need to look for another bigger shop as limitations of 3 ML’s not enough to supply her customers

A customer on his way out and I saw Suger with bungundy tight uniform so nice body. Pay Alisa for an hour then walked to room 1, with massive wall mirror, sofa and walked to shower as I like to clean up my self before someone serve me.

In the room while drying myself, Suger came in and as usual I handed the pineapple tips upfront then requested a hug to feel the chemistry. This time I didn’t request further as no feelings of confidence. After the hello hug, laid down and let Suger proceeded with her routine. She started massaging my foot, new experience for me as no one even massage my foot before then covered me with big towel massaging from foot, legs, bums, back, arms and shoulders, weirdly as all those parts not skin contacts......wtf? Suger has strong arms as her massage uses lots of hands pressure and fingers rubbing. Oil massage for a while then I requested the extra, she obliged and stared at her from the wall mirror, piece by piece off, beautiful shape of natural D and clean shaved underneath with sweet smiley face. B2B back nice to watch with some whispering then turn around signal given. I requested for flesh cuddling, this time has better feel compared to the initial and slowly moved my hands around her natural D with some nips play, easily turned hard then catbath her smooth skin and invited her to lay on the table. Spent some time to massage her, good feel with her D. Suger managed to keep holding my little one since turn around, keeping the erection this is so good as I nearly cum until the ready time I asked Suger whether I can COB? She is happy with that. Suger kept holding LT til last drop very happy with this beauty.

We cleaned up and she went out for hot towel, Suger told me turn over so she can rub my back. I was shocked when she rub from back to legs by kneeling down, this service really amazed me and I thanked her for doing so , cuddled her before i walked out from the room.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review, thank you for sharing

Senior Member(無間使者) Kawaiionnanoko's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing brother Leslie. Any photos to look at?

I spoke to Alisa today about Suger’s photos, she mentioned some girls would like to keep their privacy

Banned
    Thanks Leslie for your continuously visiting us and appreciate your care of our babes.

Please come to explore our babes, we will satisfy your demands in physically and emotionally ��

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawaiionnanoko View Post
    Thanks for sharing brother Leslie. Any photos to look at?

I spoke to Alisa today about Suger’s photos, she mentioned some girls would like to keep their privacy
    Thanks for your visit too baby

Thanks for sharing review good reading.
    I saw Suger last month, she is damn hot and pretty. Her lips were nice, does she kiss DFK?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan69 View Post
    Thanks for sharing review good reading.
    I saw Suger last month, she is damn hot and pretty. Her lips were nice, does she kiss DFK?
    Thanks Jordan baby.
    Suger is working today come and ask her. Her lips are hot LOL

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Might come to revisit today
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Senior Member(無間使者)

Will call in

Will try Suger today

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Missed Suger from last visit. Booking in place for tomorrow

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Are you on wechat?

Quote Originally Posted by dellguy View Post
    Are you on wechat?
    Hi mate, Alisa mentioned to me that she will be away with Gina to Thailand for their refresher of dragon Tendon massage
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Suger is beautiful

Banned
    Saturday
    Suger Thai mid 20's, C cup, 163cm
    shy but service orientation

New girl vicky from china very nice E cup, 170cm,
    Beautiful, very GFE with good assets
    Dulwich Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Jumper View Post
    Suger is beautiful
    Missed this pretty lady
    Will come to revisit her
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Planning to visit Suger today after first round at RBM with DTM, she stopped working here as new management taking over. Saw the receptionist quite pretty didn’t ask Alisa whether receptionist do massage. LOL
    Have a good coffee time with Alisa as she was under pressure from those guy dreaming about their make up session.
    Alisa will be at DHM on Thursday and Saturday but not for long
    YMMV Earned not Demanded