Thread: Venus long leg goddess

Senior Member(無間使者)

Venus long leg goddess

Hello everyone, recently noticed a change from full service to mainly B2B with happy ending at 200. Checked the wechat and noticed some gorgeous looking girls from several different nationalities. Decided to head in and see what is available. Paid up front for 1 hour and was taken to the room to get shown the line up. Rooms have definitely had a make over and looks alot more posh and cleaner! overall a very good vibe. Was shown 5 girls! cant remember the exact names but i think 2 were nepalese (misu and cant remember the other one), 1 korean (victoria), Priya and venus from thai. I couldnt pass on a set of extra long legs so i opted for Venus

I was told to shower first and that venus will be with me shortly. Made sure i was extra clean for my lady . After a few minutes or so, Venus walks in and greets me with a very sensual hug to make me feel comfortable. I couldnt stop staring at her legs! just imagining myself being wrapped around by them

Her massage skills are absolutely amazing and very thorough throughout making sure to not miss a spot! (maybe cuz shes thai lol). We had some small chitchat along the way and she would occasionally tease me alittle by swiping near my groin and giggling This turned me on! Wont be talking to much about this part as i am sure you dont want to hear it haha

On to part 2, told to turn over and by this point, my little brother was already pretty hard! she pours massage oil onto her hands and sensually rubs it all over my body and around my dick lol. She jumps on and begins a very sensual body slide that just makes my cock throb overall great body slide with excellent technique.

Would definitely return in the future, very friendly and great service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR Bro & thanks for sharing.

I'm hoping to pay them a visit this week...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review, thank you for sharing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeahhhh she is.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very long legs!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the report, I have not seen Venus but I will book soon

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Haven't been to there but your report intrigued me. How many shots can I take for 1 hour service? Don't want to waste time on back massage, prefer straightly go to the topic.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great report!
    Very close to where I'm working too.... I might have to check the place out. How does the service compare to MAC?

Shop Owner