Thread: Taylor-Absolutly Amazing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Taylor-Absolutly Amazing

Hi all
    I have seen Taylor in the past and caught with her last week again.
    Taylor is Chinese girl in her early to mid 20's, the photo on the website is pretty much 100% her.
    She has a beautiful face and incredibly hot body. She is an experienced operator, yet I have never found her routine or going through the motions.
    Taylor is full on and she introduced me to a few sexual pleasures which I have never experienced before, just in case you are wondering, it was all safe sex.
    Only routine she has is the shower, where she gave me a really good wash and a bit of tease my little bro and foreshadow the good thing things to come.

Then we dried off and hopped to bed and jsut general exploring each other's body and a bit of pillow talk about the sort of things she want to do to me!
    My prefer set up is a bit of body massage, I just love the feel and the look of her dd soft boobs rubbing from my head to toes and they just send shivers down my spine. This got my little bro to stand attention and without any prompt, she lubbed her amazing boobs up and gave me a really stimulating spanish.

First rule in sex, "never waste a woody" so dom up and get on with it! My normal preference is cow girl, but this time I am going for doggy style, Taylor's rear asset just of such quality that one has to go for the standing doggy in front of the mirror, with she arching her back, she chest puppies bounce in sync with each stroke and her moaning suggest she was into it, man it was a sight to behold. After some serious pumping, the finish line was reached and we collapse into a heap, all tangled up and sweaty.

Round 2, after a quick shower, she then went to work on waking the little bro up again. She pulled out all tricks, an hoover like BJ with balls lick Lassie with be pround of, follow by some DD action, where if she went any deeper, I might as well get a colonoscopy. Despite all her effort, my little bro just went, "Screw you I am off to bed". We just cuddle and talk about nothing till the buzzer went off.

One thing to note, our session was on the second floor, room 9 I think, on top of the really steep stairs. After the session with Taylor, the my legs were a little bit numb and tired and those stairs are quite a danger!

Overall, once again a top session and looking forward to see her again soon.

Happy punting

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the AR. Taylor is on my radar for a long time. Have to work out time slot to see her.

Banned
    Best Nipples....A little eccentric....just delightful

Banned
    Sounds like some real gold diggin DD! No turning back once she parts your ass cheeks