Thread: Royal Asians Rydalmere - Stealing time from customers.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Royal Asians Rydalmere - Stealing time from customers.

Quick report regarding Royal Asians Rydalmere

Went there this morning and booked a girl for 45 minutes. Unfortunately the lovely Korean girl was not working reception instead it was the unfriendly Chinese 'girl' who doesn't know how to smile.

30 minutes into the session the mamasan knocks on the door to signal time to finish. The girl then insisted if I wanted to cum I should use my hand because time is up. I had a feeling that I was nowhere near 45 minutes, I checked my phone and just as thought, only 30 minutes had passed since the girl had taken me from the waiting room which I assume is when the session begins. I had not booked a time to see the girl so it wasn't cut short because I turned up late or anything like that.

It's bad enough that this mamasan can't muster a smile when greeting clients, she also gets pissed off when you book a 30 min or 45 min session, she often demands that '1 hour better!' and then gives you an even more sour expression when you insist that 45 minutes is fine thanks. So clearly customer service isn't her thing and I could care less as long I get to enjoy myself with the girl I choose, but if she can't keep track of time and ruins my session by making it end prematurely when she knocks on the door that's when I become a very unhappy customer.

In summary, if you go to Royal Asians @12 Euston St Rydalmere and the mamasan is a miserable, rude bitch then don't be surprised if you get cheated on time. The other mamasan is a sweetheart who I have known for years and I have nothing but good words to say about her so from now on I will avoid the place unless she is there.

Oh and the girl was shit too. I'd mention her name but she is leaving tomorrow {or so she says) so she gets away with it for now..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Just name the girl even leaving she maybe back. On the tomboy she always like this even the some of the girls don't like her. I hope she is not one of the owner. Boss if you read this fire your Tomboy receptionist she is bad for your business .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow that’s a terrible experience. That would be enough for me not to go back. Thank you for sharing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah - I prefer to go on the weekends. That other receptionist is really active, doesn't give bullshit, pushes the girls, but not in a rude way, and will chat well with you when you wait. I've seen her in my neighborhood as well sometimes. Very pleasant and lovely. I almost dread going to 12 during the weekdays when the other girl is there, but sometimes, the WL I want is not there on the weekends . Oh well.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have heard there is two different reception
    One is terrible and one is good

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    This receptionist is a fat, short haired, rude, probably lesbian bitch.

Harsh but true.

This used to be my go to shop years ago but the customer service went downhill plus the quality of the girls with it so I don’t bother going there anymore.

Shame.

PS I fucked both receptionists when I used to go there before but that is another story.....didn’t fuck the lesbian one......wouldn’t even is she paid me.

Devo is Fifi the busty receptionist still there ?

She is nice and I did fuck her once. Massive melons.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post

Harsh but true.

This used to be my go to shop years ago but the customer service went downhill plus the quality of the girls with it so I don’t bother going there anymore.

Shame.

PS I fucked both receptionists when I used to go there before but that is another story.....didn’t fuck the lesbian one......wouldn’t even is she paid me.

Dam!! Receptionist fuck sounds intriguing!! She's not that hot or cute, but she's fun - think she'd be a decent racket in bed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Didnt this bad attitude die out a decade ago. Wont be going there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post

Harsh but true.

Shame.

I can't be certain but I would guess that it probably isn't.

Currently, the nice receptionist is a Korean girl and she has been working there since I started going to the shop regularly back in April. I have never asked what her name is though I remember one of the girls referring to her as Yuyu? Memory is a bit hazy..

I first met her back in 2016 under a different name and different circumstances. She is always bubbly and somewhat prone to giggling whenever she greets me, I always feel welcome when I know she is going to be the one to take my booking, even when I bother her at 6am she does her best despite being half asleep.

She does have a pretty decent rack on her however they are enhanced and I wouldn't venture as far as to say they are massive. I probably shouldn't elaborate any further, at least not publicly. I think I have already said enough to get me in trouble.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Just name the girl even leaving she maybe back. On the tomboy she always like this even the some of the girls don't like her. I hope she is not one of the owner. Boss if you read this fire your Tomboy receptionist she is bad for your business .
    To be fair she did give me 3 or 4 excellent sessions prior to this one. Naming and shaming her for one poor session when I didn't report the few good ones that preceded it would be unjust. It was a truly shit punt though and I let her know it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fuckin shops that rip off customers for time......I can name two straight off the top of my head. 181 McCready Rd Smithfield and 45 George St Clyde. Both places have done me over more than once and I won't go there anymore.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The AR guy View Post
    Fuckin shops that rip off customers for time......I can name two straight off the top of my head. 181 McCready Rd Smithfield and 45 George St Clyde. Both places have done me over more than once and I won't go there anymore.
    Funny you should mention it. The evening prior to when I went to Royal Asians, I wandered into 181 McCredie Rd for the first time. Paid for 45 minutes with a blonde girl called Eva. 20 minutes into the session she says "Handjob?" "Not much time left". I almost lost my shit right there because I can't stand being offered a handjob while I am up to my nuts in guts. Any illusion of the girl enjoying herself is completely destroyed and so is my session. The fact that she was hoping to wind things up after 20 minutes of her doing her best impression of a corpse was the icing on the cake I gotta say, don't think I will ever go back to that shop.

Sometimes I think the problem is that too many guys willingly accept the handjob when offered, so it becomes a technique they try every time and then it becomes something that they struggle with. They know they should wait until 5 minutes from the end of session but instead they just throw it out there at the halfway point just to try their luck.

Owners should discourage this. It amazes me that they cant replicate the service of the busiest shops when it is obvious that a consistent level of service is good for the reputation and the business will expand from there. Instead, places like this and many other shit-holes around Sydney don't give a fuck. They scam you on the way in with false photos and promises of services that will never be offered, they bait and switch, the girl will be sweet at the intro and a cold starfish in the room and then they steal from you by ending the session prematurely through poor service or lying about how much time has passed.

I guess if they are happy to remain a 130/hour shop known for inconsistent service from lazy, dishonest girls then that is the fate they choose and they will attract the clientele to match.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A hj 20 minutes in. Never go back

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fuck these places. Their worst enemy is Word of Mouth. If you rip off customers, the crowd moves on to places that don't.