Thread: J Megumi - curvy enthusiast with excellent English

J Megumi - curvy enthusiast with excellent English

Megumi's pic caught my eye

and a quick check found 2 reviews, here and here, both of which suggested she may be my sort of lady.

As anyone who reads my reviews knows, the most important thing I seek in an encounter is enthusiasm.
    Megumi, with her excellent (colloquial level) English and her enjoyment of sex hit a home run for me there.

Now her pic is a bit old, and as as "soopaDoopa" mentions in his review she is a currently a bit curvier than in the pic, but it is certainly her.

Sometimes an experienced lady can be both energetic and "have a routine" - which I don't enjoy. Rather than be just "body to be serviced" I would like to be able to have some personal time with the lady.

Not a trace of "routine" with Megumi, she was there having a bit of adventure with me all the way.

- From exploring her body to find out what is sensitive.
    - To a lesson in how she likes to kiss.
    - To her guiding me as I explored her lasered smooth sex till her pleasure ran down my face.
    - To her best attempt at deep throating me
    - To her body gleaming with massage oil as I explored it with my hands
    - To the sex itself, as we kissed
    - To her legs wrapped round my head, and her feet rubbing my back as she let herself sink into what we were doing.

I love a lady who enjoys sex, even more if she enjoys sex with me.

I enjoyed Megumi a lot.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    these pics are really made to trick punters in imo, only 1 pic which doesn't tell much and it's fixed up
    it's enhanced at her arse, inner thigh, outer thigh, tummy under bra, hip
    you can tel cuz some parts are more blurry than normal

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agreed with xboyx here. That photo really doesn't show much. But in my experience, 42/5 management team have been bringing in some quality Japanese girls recently, havent seen an ugly one in a long time! management just needs to put out some better photos.....you can't see anything here

Actually I talked to Megumi about her photo as it did not look much like her. She also was unhappy with it, and that she doesn't have nice photos like the professionally done portfolios that many of the girls from China does, she just has a "happy snap".

On that basis, I think that in this case xboyx has the wrong end of the stick and it it just a poor quality photo.

The real problems is the professionally produced pics which have been staged and photoshopped till you don't recognise the lady in person, and of course the outright fake pics (google reverse image search can be very helpful - and now Jerry / Christmas apparently routinely checks pics provided by the ladies).

In the end though, for Megumi, there are now three reviews that give an idea of what she looks like and what she is like in person - so maybe this ire can be directed somewhere else?

I have discussed the general problem of pcis with both Jesse and Simon, and suggested they take to Liaisons approach of photographing every lady in a standard setting (see: https://www.liaisons.com.au/ladies-liaisons) and Jesse has given it a go, but it is harder than it looks.
    So they know of the problem, and are trying to distinguish themselves from the competition by addressing it, but don't have a good solution yet.

They have done some photography themselves, you can see some of it here, here and here. One issue they have is a lot of ladies are very attached to their glamour shots

well @xboyx, thanks for the reference

https://shiori-fujino.com/2018/06/14...-noob-punters/

ㅋㅋㅋ
    Megumi working today from 10am early morning!

Back for a 2nd session with Megumi today.
    She had mentioned she was interested in toys so I took along some (very well cleaned) vibes for us to experiment with.
    They got her to the point where she really wanted a dick and we enjoyed that for a while before she reminded me just how good she is a BBBJ and a CIM finish.

Excellent time

-------

One oddity though was the lady receptionist tried to upsell me to 90 minutes, offering a "$20 discount".
    I have no idea why anyone would take her up on it.

Diamond for:
    - 30 minutes is $150
    - 60 minutes is $230 (so $80 for the 2nd 30 minutes)
    - 90 minutes is apparently $380 (so $150 for the 3rd 30 minutes thus $130 for the 3rd 30 minutes after the "$20" discount)

Don't know why anyone who was not drunk would take up that "offer".

Make it $80 for each 30 minutes over 60 and I would be right on it, but sticking together the price for 60 minutes and the price for 30 minutes (so $380) and calling it a 90 minute price is just silly. Even with a "$20" discount.

NOTE: This has nothing to do with Megumi, it is just an odd thing reception said to me today when I showed up.

Welcome back Meg !