Thread: General - Shop reviews/info

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

General - Shop reviews/info

Hi all bros,

I'm a long time punter, created an account as to not be identified by any shops (as I've been burnt in the past by shops when I say anything aside from shop ___________ IS THE BEST) but thought I'd try to pass back some of my info/knowledge.
    Remember to always take reviews with a grain of salt as my tastes and what I like may not be the same as yourself.

I thought I'd give a brief snapshot of many of the active shops around and my 2 cents on them/their girls/the value/etc.

Ginza - ~$290/h - What hasn't been said about this place. Usually pretty solid and a very safe choice for quality of girls/service

278/479 - ~$240/h - The sister shop. Had many a good punt at both over the years.

M5 - ~$230/h - Usually pretty reliable also, girls/standards. I have noticed they have had more issues with sticking to the booking times though.

42 - ~$230/h - Same notes as M5

Cleopatras - ~$350/h - Non-asian girls, out west. Of the Caucasian my least favourite for a few reasons, ATMC/Liasisons have the 25% coupon on next visit, girls seem a little trashier than the CBD locations. Still a good punt if you are in the area though. CBJ (BBBJ is usually not on the menu unless you connect with your girl)

Liaisons/ATMC - ~$350/h - Non-asian girls. Service is pretty good for Caucasian, CBJ (BBBJ is usually not on the menu unless you connect with your girl) seems to be the norm in these types of establishments. Receptionists usually are pretty nice and they have good quality control.

219 Croydon - ~$200/h - Great value punt. More variety in quality (race/age/size/service)... but you can find some amazing gems in places like this (great value). Wish they had online pics, but as I've gotten older, I'm actually happier to take more gambles with my punting, glad I did. Worth a visit if you're in the area.

Stiletto - ~$420/h - Usually stunners working here. Most girls look amazing, but service can be hit and miss. If they had a bit more quality control, I'd be here much more often with the high grade of look of the girls.

I started this with the plan to list them all but have quickly realised that I could go on and on.
    If you want info on any other shops, please let me know and I'll continue with my list.
    Otherwise hope the info helps and happy punting.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice summary bro.

Would BC do the same for the western $150 shops.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks for the summary!

Only been to Ginza, so keen to try the rest on the list.

Thanks for sharing ,

Just curious, never been to 5 Star?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Thanks for sharing ,

Been and even managed to see the famous Moon before she retired. I miss their "penthouse" private apartment situation as it was always good fun.
    Would say their famous girls like Miya (can't remember if I've spelt that one correctly) & Wendy are standouts in my memories.

but while I'm at it

5* - ~$250/h - Was always the main alternative to Ginza for a LONG time. Unfortunately I haven't been in a while as I feel their photos/website/wechat aren't up to the standard of the competition these days, also is unfortunately out of my way work/home wise comparative to the rest. I've always felt the receptionists do a great job there, but can't really comment on their current lineup of girls.

La Petite Aroma - ~$360/h - Haven't been in years but I used to go a bit when I was much greener and less informed. Had some great punts here but again lack of web presence and photos is a deterrent for me trying at the price tag, also not a convenient location (for me) anymore.

Gateway club (Petersham) - ~$360/h - Can't really comment too much, been here once saw a lineup and wasn't impressed (years ago), unfortunately at this pricetag for Caucasian I'd put my vote to ATMC or Liaisons (photos of girls on website are true and can pretty confidently say standard of service is good).

Kyoto206/Sakura 57 - ~$250/h - I've been several times of recent (2017-2019). Quality and lineups have always led to a good punt. definitely would recommend if in the area.

Again I could go on and on... and I haven't even touched on massage shops yet.

Since I've already gone this far I'll try to do a TLDR
    My suggestions based on price-tag
    $200 - Croydon 219 // Massage shops
    $250 - 479/M5/42/Kyoto/5* (5* haven't been for a while)
    $300 - Ginza // privates
    $350 - ATMC/Liaisons // KoreanAngels
    $400 - Stiletto // Privates

Again this is off the top of my head and just my opinions at this point in time, I'm sure I've missed a few gems out there.

Happy punting!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thank you for sharing, bro

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for sharing ,

How is 5star these days. It used to be my favorite 7-10years ago. but since Ginza merged the market and a couple of dud punts I stopped going to 5star. I miss Malay Feifei and many others.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Nice summary bro.

Would BC do the same for the western $150 shops.
    Yeah, agreed bro, BC bro please provide similar details for your Western $150 punts.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have been a silent member and been on and off punt. I now work in west and will be great if some intel on decent joint. Thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    5 Star is a good shop. V good diamond service, competitive prices, sometimes stunners but tend to come and go, no ugly girls, receptionists mostly good guys....Laurie is the pick of them. Yes good shop. No bullshit, no princesses.

Quote Originally Posted by The AR guy View Post
    5 Star is a good shop. V good diamond service, competitive prices, sometimes stunners but tend to come and go, no ugly girls, receptionists mostly good guys....Laurie is the pick of them. Yes good shop. No bullshit, no princesses.

Thanks Bro

Laurie loves you guys more than our Stunners

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Is brother Sam still around at 5 Star ??

Is brother Sam still around at 5 Star ??
    Bro AHLUNGIOR

Have not seen you for years..... come enjoy some FRESHLY Kimchi milk
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

ATMC/Liaisons

I’ve been to ATMC recently, the place is pretty good with an amazing collection of girls. The price is a bit on the higher side but worth the money. My recommendation is to go with the girl who connects to you during the intro, almost all the time you are in for a good time. If the intro is rushed and uninterested then you know that the punt is gone for a toss. Secondly when at this place I’d recommend going for at least 45min or 1 hr, 30 min is just not enough. I’ve been with Aria and April and they both were amazing.
    Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Bro AHLUNGIOR

Have not seen you for years..... come enjoy some FRESHLY Kimchi milk
    Thanks mate,

Please check you PM !