Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Open minded means

Senior Member(無間使者)

Open minded means

I have been around for a few months and have had successful punts....what has constantly confused me is term open minded. I saw a couple of girls listed as open minded but their service was different to other non open-minded girls at same shop...what am I missing... I see open-minded a lot at Top Ryde and SBM....both nice places to go to...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Deepika recently at 227 NS based on that descriptor entirely. There was nothing more on offer than a HJ, although I didn't really push things. Would be interesting to hear if others could confirm what 'open-minded' consistently entails based on experience.

Damn, she is gorgeous though. We probably chatted too much rather than concentrating on the *ahem*, task at hand.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nothing to comment really

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Replace minded with legs , the answer is right there

Banned
    It's all up in the air. Remember it depends on the girl. If she feels comfortable and relaxed with you she may provide what you desire. However this phrase is sometimes used loosely by shops to get customers in believing the girl will cater to all needs when this is not guaranteed.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mustang said it ,
    Open minded = open legs

Cuteguy said it too !
    “Legs” up in the air ...

Let this old timer share my two cents in the good old days :

Way back with At Michelle’s in Bondi Junction level 5: this was pre Internet so no such thing as posting the roster so you need to ring the shop to see how’s on and the wacky receptionist would do her best to describe the girls and of course the term opened minded would be used - meaning something more than nude body slides and Hj may be on offer but you still have to negotiate with the girls .

Then Misty would occupied the other half of the 5/F where most of her girls would be open minded !

Fast forward to 2014/15? When Alice took over 227 Broadway with a full brothel license but opted to run as RnT only. Eventually realised that many customers would enjoy a blow job on the side so she sorted out the matters with her girls and for those who are willing to do CBJ for an extra $30 tip, these girls will be listed as open minded on the roster , so punters can take their pick accordingly ! Seems to be working well.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Hogrider View Post
    Mustang said it ,
    Open minded = open legs

Cuteguy said it too !
    “Legs” up in the air ...

I think it’s a matter of opening the mouth first ??

Surely it’s much easier to get a CBJ in RnT shops before you could get a fuck ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Open minded is a vague term.
    In a R&T shop open minded usually means the girls is willing to give more than just a nude HJ.
    So a CBJ or BBBJ, or even fucking could be available depending on a tip and whether the girl wants to do it.
    In a FS shop it's even more vague but open minded usually means a girl will do more than the usual "vanilla" sex of blow job and cowgirl, mish and doggie.
    So it could be some role play, toys, unusual positions, light BDSM etc, and sometimes it's code for anal but not always.
    The important thing is it is up to the girl what she agrees to do, and it may involve an extra tip/payment.
    What a girl agrees to do for one customer she may not agree to do for another. And what she agrees to do for you today, she may not agree to do for you tomorrow. It's totally up to the girl.
    You should always ask first, and if she says no, then that's it end of story. Don't be one of those creepy customers who keep on insisting.
    If you bully, intimidate, threaten or force a girl to do something she doesn't want to then you are committing a criminal offence.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Rnt open mind, mean bj n fs.
    Really rare u get bbbj

Quote Originally Posted by Happyman2018 View Post
    Rnt open mind, mean bj n fs.
    Really rare u get bbbj

Hey Happyman, thought you are always FS guy, so you go to RnT as well ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I think it’s a matter of opening the mouth first ??

Surely it’s much easier to get a CBJ in RnT shops before you could get a fuck ?
    Girls usually want to do less work, not more. In my experience massage girls who go in for extras much prefer to just lay back, or get on all fours, on the table and let you put all the effort in than they are to give themselves a sore neck sucking you off for 10 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsefun View Post
    Girls usually want to do less work, not more. In my experience massage girls who go in for extras much prefer to just lay back, or get on all fours, on the table and let you put all the effort in than they are to give themselves a sore neck sucking you off for 10 minutes.

Haha, that's a lot of generalization, no ?

If your theory is true, then the girl might as well work in a FS place, why even bother to do massage - it's so much hard works in part 1.................haha !

I think many MLs accepted or OK with themselves working in RnT massage shops in the believe that when they provide the NHJ,they are Not really providing a sexual service and they are Not a prostitute because they are not offering FS! Well, we can also argue whether a blow job is sexual gratitude but according to a former US President, it apparently was Not...............lol

Obviously, each girl is unique and individually different or her own personal value could be different and boundaries redefined based on her financial circumstances. But hey, that's punting isn't it ?

Senior Member(無間使者)

If your theory is true, then the girl might as well work in a FS place, why even bother to do massage - it's so much hard works in part 1.................haha !

I think many MLs accepted or OK with themselves working in RnT massage shops in the believe that when they provide the NHJ,they are Not really providing a sexual service and they are Not a prostitute because they are not offering FS! Well, we can also argue whether a blow job is sexual gratitude but according to a former US President, it apparently was Not...............lol

Obviously, each girl is unique and individually different or her own personal value could be different and boundaries redefined based on her financial circumstances. But hey, that's punting isn't it ?
    Talking about massage girls, and specifically the kind that do extras beyond a HJ so your standard RnT not relevant to this. BJ is more work than laying back, staring at the ceiling and thinking about something else. It also pays less too. Or maybe I am just so handsome they can't wait to fuck me! I could just have had a very lucky streak too, but I tend to assume there is a more commercial reason behind the trend, and yes there are exceptions like in my last review in private section where only BJ was on offer.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Fully agree...have been told by a few MLs ' like to work at this shop as no dirty business here'" this is after a full B2B or nhj....

So what is classified as sexual service that will be illegal at a massage shop??!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Synopsis is open minded or not, ask what girl is ready to provide as extras.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hey Happyman, thought you are always FS guy, so you go to RnT as well ??
    I like both depend on the days n mood..

When I am tired, rnt get bit of massage and have some fun, even more depend wats on menu

Fs is purely I'm horny and need to just do it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Look, working at rnt they get to choice what they want n how much to charge..
    If they don't like open mind then they can just purely offer massage n nhj.
    But when they have the mood they will offer more...
    Not just that hours wise is less.
    10 to 6
    Most fs shop is at least 10 to 12hrs...
    N u pretty much have to do everything

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    Synopsis is open minded or not, ask what girl is ready to provide as extras.
    Yeah that's it bro you have nicely summed it up - always ask first.
    And of course, if the answer is NO, then it's NO.
    The difference between an OK guy and a rapist, lowlife, maggot, loser, scum is understanding the word NO.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great topic, i was a FS man and knew what i was in for, sometimes it was exceptional and other times either meh or just ok. But now its RNT and its ALWAYS a pleasure. Massage is primarily what i look for with a risque twist. I never ask up front and i never ask at the end of massage. Let me just say that all i all i get 70% sensational experiences by being clean, a gentleman and a pocket full of cash. They dont know ive got $ and if they are savy and realise that im easy going they win. If they are aggresive and not providing at the very least a good massage then im happy to leave. I will cut my losses at 30% theres always another day or another shop
    These days however ive settled for a regualar shop that provides me with all im looking for, i do however keep them on their toes by dissapearing every now and then.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast