Thread: A royal treatment

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

A royal treatment

I Went to Royal at Annerley

-Did 30 mins with a nice girl who is a flower.

-Petite body and a pretty young face

-Clean room

-She did a lovely massage and on the flip got offered many different services, reg prices, went with the medium price option

overall

massage 7/10
    looks 9/10
    personality 8.5/10
    service 10/10

WIR - yes, next time bringing more cash for more options.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    First time poster reviewing a shop that has never (?) been reviewed before, and giving excellent feedback. Are you guys seriously that stupid? lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been reviewed before http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ssage-annerlly

But why does it matter if they post their potentially made up experience? Just marketing.

Reading all the other bullshit on here people want you to believe would make this review fit right in.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ooshka View Post
    Been reviewed before http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ssage-annerlly

But why does it matter if they post their potentially made up experience? Just marketing.

Reading all the other bullshit on here people want you to believe would make this review fit right in.
    Prob because nobody is paying another punter. These shops post deceitfull ads in the guise of a real review and then expect us to pay good money for more than likely mediocre service. If u have a shop and want to advertise just be honest about it and u may get a "real" good review which will b far better for your business.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yep, false picures on wechat, lies when you ask questions, just another greedy bitch, who knows we think with our little heads most of the time.
    just learn to walk baby walk , if it aint so

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agreed with what said they hurt their own businesses with their actions. As a marketer this forum could be a river of gold for a business doing it the right way.

Plenty of false pics, plenty of what you want to hear to get you in the door around the place. Depends how much you like your cash if you decide to stay or flush it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think the suspicions posters are more likely some soft cock punter who is trying to win favours with the love of their life.

The dude
    I've been a few times - it's ranged from crap to great (though expensive).

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by The dude View Post
    I've been a few times - it's ranged from crap to great (though expensive).
    C this is the problem,consistency. When it ranges from good to great ill spend my money there.

The dude
    Yeah - needle in a haystack

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    First time poster reviewing a shop that has never (?) been reviewed before, and giving excellent feedback. Are you guys seriously that stupid? lol
    Actually long time lurker,

and finally decided to give back to you guys as in the past you have saved me from some bad punts. especially when backpage was around and half the time places were old ladys.

anywho do what you want with the info, its a forum and thought id post.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went here yesterday on a whim. Was in getting car serviced up the road.
    Young very petite girl, soft spoken and polite.

Not a bad massage overall, some good technique there.

On the flip, a nice finish although I had to coach her a little bit, as she was going in for the kill pretty quickly. Got her to go nice and slow lingam style.

50 for the massage with 50 for the finish. I chucked an extra 20 on top of that to get her clothes off, ( hoping to break the ice for more )

Would I return - not at those prices. 100 is my absolute limit usually and for that I usually get a lot more

Side note: lots of operators within 5 mins of that, scooped out most of them on the walk around. Should be more competitive given the numbers.