Thread: C Mocha - My Favourite Girl (So Cute and Cheeky)

C Mocha - My Favourite Girl (So Cute and Cheeky)

Was told to go straight to room 9, I didn’t even say a word. Seems like Ginza already know which girl I am looking for . Walked upstairs and knocked. Mocha opened the door. She is very young, cute and innocent looking – very pretty like a japanese doll. No messing around and straight away she started to help me undress.

Into the shower, she started cleaning me up and licking me all over. Next was an enjoyable body slide and a hot BBBJ – she loves sucking dick and does it so well. It was awesome as it gave me a good view of her breasts and butt from above. No teeth and a couple of strokes with DT which was quite amazing. Wanted her to just stay in the position. Haha.

Finished the shower, a bit of mouth wash and onto the bed face down. She rubbed her boobs all over my body – feels so good. Next, she slid down and gave me some DD – her DD is the insanely good and feels amazing, she gets in deep and straight to the point. No other girls even come close.

She then flipped me over and proceeded to put some hot/cold water in her mouth and gave me some thrilling BBBJ with a sexy twist – fucking amazing. The contrast between the two temperatures was lovely, I was super hard. She discreetly spat out the water into a bin and to my surprise continued with a bit more licking. After a minute or so she paused, I couldn't see what she was doing. Next thing I know, she slipped herself into a pair of sexy black stockings – fucking adorable, I like it very much. Feels like I am fucking a high school girlfriend in the back of the library. Next, she started to lotion up her boobs and performed some Spanish on me – first time she did this with me, wow. She sturdily rubbed her boobs up and down on my dick just the way I like it. The amount of pleasure I was receiving at this point was crazy – please do this more!

Mocha then reached for the condom and strapped it on my dick. She quickly hopped on and we started off with some hot CG action. She started grinding and bouncing on my dick – feels very nice. Watching my dick slide in and out of her pussy is so fucking hot. She threw herself down towards me and gave me a few gentle, sweet pecks on the lips – so cute. I grabbed her and started to kiss her neck and went for some lovely DFK – feels amazing to kiss her while she is simultaneously riding your dick.

Went to work for about 5 mins, we fucked in a few positions– CG, missionary, doggy, reverse CG. I couldn’t last long with her, her pussy is always so warm, wet and tight. I think she slapped my ass around 10 times while we were fucking, she wanted me to fuck her more, but I just couldn’t hold it.

Missionary was amazing with her. Lots of DFK and sweet kisses in between – so cute. I grabbed her lower back to push her onto me from underneath while she guided me in. I was fucking her hard and fast and her sexy moans got louder and louder. “Oh baby… fuck…”, she muttered submissively – fucking hot. This was too sexy, and I had to cum. I was covered in sweat from the effort. I was a happy man even though it was only a couple minutes of good pounding. We lay there for a good minute, exhausted in each other’s arms with my dick still inside her. Her pussy is so damn tight and super warm. I wish I could stay inside longer. Haha.

Once again (6th visit), I had another fantastic time with Mocha, thoroughly enjoyed every minute with her. We shared one final tight embrace before saying our goodbyes. Part of me didn't want to let go of her. I am already looking forward to seeing her again in the future. My favourite girl at Ginza 310. No doubt.

Banned
    Fucking hot!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have to admit - her DD was the best among all!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She sounds like an absolute stunner with good service. Is she anything like the photos? so much hype around this girl at the moment

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My experience with Mocha parallels 23_. Personally, I think she is more pretty than her photos, although her pics are reasonably accurate. But in real life, she is a knock out. She is stunning and gives stunning service. Literally one of the all time best for me after punting for a few decades.

The other Ginza girls great at DD are Jin and Apple. Both are also superb, with Jin's service replicating Mocha's in many ways. Had there not been so many new young J girls arriving at Ginza, I would have been back to see Mocha much more.

Geez, makes me horny just thinking about my last session. Need to go back to see her soon

AA

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh, I forgot to add, I was having such a good time enjoying her cat bath, DD and BBBJ, I realised there wasn't gonna be enough time for me to DATY her properly as well as enter her from various positions. So, I quickly arranged an extension to 1.5 hours. Worth every penny!! Left with a big simile on my face thinking about when to go back...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    why is the text color different? Can't read properly

Senior Member(無間使者)
    just press 'ctrl + a' to highlight it all, makes it easier to read

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice AR. how long was the session?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk