Thread: fairyland??

Senior Member(無間使者)

fairyland??

Hey guys

Might have a chance to punt tomorrow and thinking the underwood/my gravatt area.

Have seen fairyland mentioned previously, is it still any good? Anyone worth seeing?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My first n last time wasn't pleasant at all. The time went over n i said it wasn't my fault but the bitch insisted i pay extra. Even when I said I didn't carry extra cash, she insisted i pay her with my card. Frk that seasonal bitch, I don't know if she is still there, if she is, I'd stay away. Never went back so can't say it's what they normally, or maybe iy's just her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seasonal? Was it summer? If so that's interesting cause I saw in another forum that she was great. Has also left.

Still That's very poor.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    One word - forget.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post
    Seasonal? Was it summer? If so that's interesting cause I saw in another forum that she was great. Has also left.

Still That's very poor.
    Yea I didn't want to mention names, but as she is gone, it was Summer! Stupid thing is, I previously met her at the shop across the road to Garden City and she was fabulous, but at this joint, she was completely a money grabbing $%^#@!!+

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Had a very memorable time with her a few weeks ago. I think she's now on holiday and might return. I didn't find her greedy at all

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Had a very memorable time with her a few weeks ago. I think she's now on holiday and might return. I didn't find her greedy at all
    It was wierd because both sessions at the different shops was like you said, memorable, but at the very end she demanded i pay more, maybe I was just a prey for her n gave her too much respect.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Summer is back.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have seen summer and I can confirm that she's very money orientated.. everything was an extra..

Her words were 'there's no free lunch'. Asked for payment prior to the fun, which i'm not a big fan of but cekret's comments prepared me.

She's not bad to chat to though and having said all that I would go back just to see what the return visit is like. I love her boobs..they're like perfect shape and size for her body, i was mesmerized. Best boobs I've seen on a ML I think.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post
    Have seen summer and I can confirm that she's very money orientated.. everything was an extra..

Her words were 'there's no free lunch'. Asked for payment prior to the fun, which i'm not a big fan of but cekret's comments prepared me.

She's not bad to chat to though and having said all that I would go back just to see what the return visit is like. I love her boobs..they're like perfect shape and size for her body, i was mesmerized. Best boobs I've seen on a ML I think.
    Everything you said about her is true. When I first met her at the other shop, she was all that n we got on like a house on fire! So when I saw her at the second shop, it was just round 2, a continuation of where we left off. It was all great, if not for her grabbing more money there would be nothing bad to say about her

Anyway have fun with her...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does anyone know if the afforementioned lady has worked at other shops, particularly 6 months ago

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cekret confirmed it above

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hot season is back
    It’s been over a year she went MIA
    I still think she’s the same hot chick with great sense of humour
    Don’t think she’s overpriced

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    is she chinese? usually they r money grabbers. i stay away from SA and Chinese completely to avoid disappointment.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Go in for a half hour $40 tester and then probably walk. If it was that good do you think it would be all over this board by now?
    Also agree re SA & Chinese.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Is this please look like a house from outside

I drove past it 2 days ago, didn’t the light on, is it still opening?

Thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can confirm this place is still open. They only have a land line, no mobile. Entrance is through the rear of the building, but leaving the place , the driveway is facing the wrong way onto a very busy road. The girls were very nice, upsold to the duo option.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by sirspoodgealot View Post
    Can confirm this place is still open. They only have a land line, no mobile. Entrance is through the rear of the building, but leaving the place , the driveway is facing the wrong way onto a very busy road. The girls were very nice, upsold to the duo option.
    dropped by the shop last week, saw the 2 girls at the door, don't bother...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never been to those shops before been past fairyland I agree a lot of rip off's there is a good taiwaise girl works at same shops on southside every week sunnybank daisy hill forest lake does massage then extras are good pay for massage first after that extras h j nude or fs asks for money first known her for long time and place in Elizabeth st city great Thai girls massage 75 dollars hour hj 50 dollars nude another 100 no fs but great massage but a bit expensive